Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale (54909 Views)

Michael Okpara University Hostel Is On Fire (Photos) / Michael Okpara University(mouau) 2015/2016 Admission Thread / U.N.N Nsugbe(nwafor Orizu College)postume Form Now On Sale 08061517189 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Chasicolis(f): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
akonucheinfo:

1st choice!!

please now that i have been offered admission, what do i do? cos i have asked someone over to help me pay the N8,000 acceptance fee. but please i need to know that exact documents to hold when going for the admission screaning.

please what the necessary original documents that i may likely be asked to present?

1st, aceptnce fee z nw 15k.
as 4 d screening, i doubt if u wl b atendd kux of d stryk. d required doc.are original jmb result, o level statement of result n admshn leta.
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by akonucheinfo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chasicolis:

1st, aceptnce fee z nw 15k.
as 4 d screening, i doubt if u wl b atendd kux of d stryk. d required doc.are original jmb result, o level statement of result n admshn leta.

Tnx. But as I am talking to you now, I have already paid my acceptance and its N8000, don't belive what's the school's website. By monday,I will get my acceptance pin from the bank. Even the 2012/2013 sessions paid N8000 not 15k.
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by mekulonaire(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2013
second list on d way
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by akonucheinfo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls this comment is to correct my wrong post late last week.

The acceptance fee is 15k, not 8k as I initially stated. Now I have sent a balance of 7k to my bro and I have paid for the acceptance.

Pls how do I accept the acceptance offer online, cos when I checked online. there was a place for me to click and after that, there was pin request.
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Chasicolis(f): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
@ako., d scratch card
for dt is nt yt out. probably at d
begining of d session
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by akonucheinfo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Chasicolis: @ako., d scratch card
for dt is nt yt out. probably at d
begining of d session

tnx. but how about the two weeks deadline giving to aspirant to accept the admission or forfiet it? is paying the acceptance fee to the bank guarantee my acceptance?. pls
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Adrenaline123(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Another list will come out within a short time.
www.facebook.com/admissionguideng
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Chasicolis(f): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
akonucheinfo:

tnx. but how about the two weeks deadline giving to aspirant to accept the admission or forfiet it? is paying the acceptance fee to the bank guarantee my acceptance?. pls

payn d aceptnce fee secures u d admshn
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by akonucheinfo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chasicolis:

payn d aceptnce fee secures u d admshn

Tnx bro. I heard the screening of Original certificates,results and online registration is going on now in the campus.
Pls I want to be sure. Cos am in Lagos now and want to be very sure,if its true. So I can travel immediately before the deadline.

Pls another tin, do u or anyone hear know how much a room hostel goes for outside the campus? I mean the range one should budjet for accommodation outside the school? Tnx
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2013
I have paid the acceptance fee and change the teller to reciept,what else should i do concerning the screening/registration....please text me 08093890592 or email:benjaminenyoyoko@gmail.
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2013
I have paid the acceptance fee and change the teller to reciept,what else should i do concerning the screening/registration....please text me 08093890592 or email:benjaminenyoyoko@gmail.
akonucheinfo:

Tnx bro. I heard the screening of Original certificates,results and online registration is going on now in the campus.
Pls I want to be sure. Cos am in Lagos now and want to be very sure,if its true. So I can travel immediately before the deadline.

Pls another tin, do u or anyone hear know how much a room hostel goes for outside the campus? I mean the range one should budjet for accommodation outside the school? Tnx
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2013
What and what i'm i to do concerning my acceptance and screening/registration into the school
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by akonucheinfo(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2013
Mario Nyoyoko: I have paid the acceptance fee and change the teller to reciept,what else should i do concerning the screening/registration....please text me 08093890592 or email:benjaminenyoyoko@gmail. I have paid the acceptance fee and change the teller to reciept,what else should i do concerning the screening/registration....please text me 08093890592 or email:benjaminenyoyoko@gmail.

I was in same shoe as u but not anymore. If you have confirmed your admission status, the next thing to do is to pay your acceptance fee which is 15k they ve a specific account in Umudike where u must pay the acceptance,afterwhich you go the bursary to convert the teller to original receipt.then go to ur college for immediate clearance. Go along with all original of ur results,birth certificcate,etc. All they want is to v erify and then issue you some forms and authenticate you as been admited. Do it immediately o. But before u go ensure that the Non Academic Staffs are not on strike o cos they re the ones to attend to yah. Best of luck!!
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Adrenaline123(m): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2013
Additional first choice list has been released
www.mouauregistry.edu.ng
click check admission status, then check with reg no.
click here to see peoples testimonies on facebook

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by mekulonaire(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2013
hello mouau candidates check ur admission status via mouauregistry.edu.ng using or jamb reg no now.....cos a total of four list has been released but not officially out in the school website.....so good luck as u check urs
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by kennikazi(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
mekulonaire: hello mouau candidates check ur admission status via mouauregistry.edu.ng using or jamb reg no now.....cos a total of four list has been released but not officially out in the school website.....so good luck as u check urs
what do they mean by saying they are not releasing any 2nd choice merit list eh??!! umudike shud go fvck itsef for all i care angry angry
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Alviraluv(f): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
How much is their school fees?
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by candor4(f): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2013
Pls I need news for direct entry candidates.........................my friend just got admission,am still waiting for my name 2 cum out
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Appswheel(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2013
CGPA APP FOR UNIVERSITIES,POLYTECHNICS AND COL. OF EDUCATION

As much as I can remember, I calculated my CGPA only twice throughout my time in the University (5 years). If I could easily calculate it with a web app or phone app, I will have done so more often.

I am pleased to present KBASE CGPA APP (http://knowbase.appswheel.com/kbase-cgpa-app-for-universitiespolytechnics-and-col-of-education/) to all Undergraduates – Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education. For those in their final year, it is important that you confirm the accuracy of your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) – compare yours with the one computed by your department, level adviser etc The same applies to undergraduates in other levels.

KBase is using this medium to Congratulate all Undergraduates who were affected by the recently called off ASUU Strike. It is our prayer that you will not experience such before you graduate from your respective institutions. We equally pray that you will graduate in flying colours – Knowledge wise, Morally and “CGPA WISE“.

Finally, we advise that you commence studying as soon as possible. Your institution will fast track its academic programme to make up for the time lost during the Strike. To be smart is to commence studying NOW!

Have a look at the grading system employed in coding the CGPA APP, if it does not conform with your institutions grading system, Send a mail to mirthfemi@appswheel.com. The email should include your institutions name and the grading system.

Use the CGPA calculator as much as you like – It is FREE!!!!!!
http://knowbase.appswheel.com/kbase-cgpa-app-for-universitiespolytechnics-and-col-of-education/
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by mekulonaire(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2014
hlo for those candidates that chose mouau as their prefered institution, the postume scratch card is know on sale and the postume date has been fixed ...
form started sales on monday the 14th and closes on saturday 19th so hurry and get the scratch card its only 2,500
postume date is on the 24th, 25th and 26th of july so the interval btw the sales of card and exams is only one week so hurry and be prepared GOODLUCK
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by onyiicletus(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
EXAMINATION DATE FOR THOSE WHO PUT MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AS THEIR CHOICE.
Days
College
Morning Schedule (7.30am)
Afternoon Schedule (12noon)
(Days)DAY 1
(College) COLMAS
Accountancy, Marketing, Economics.
Agribusiness & Management, Banking & Finance, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurial Studies, Business Administration.

(Days)DAY 2
(College)CEET
COLPAS
CASE
Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering.
Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics Education, Chemistry Education, Mathematics Education, Computer Science Education.

(DAYS)DAY 3
(College)CAFST
CASAP
CAERSE
CCSS
CVM
CNREM
COLNAS
CASE
Animal Production, Soil Science & Meteorology, Agriculture (Agronomy & Plant Health Management), Veterinary Medicine, Forestry, Fishery, Environmental Management & Toxicology, Biochemistry, Botany (Plant Science & Biotechnology), Microbiology, Zoology.
Agricultural Economics, Rural Sociology & Extension, Food Science & Technology, Human Nutrition & Dietetics, Hotel Management & Tourism, Home Economics, Integrated Science Education, Biology Education, Agricultural Education, Home Economics Education, Library & Information Science.

Eligibility:
All candidates who scored 180 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first or second choice are eligible.

Requirements:
Beginning from Wednesday 3rd July 2013 candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise by logging on the University website at www.mouau.edu.ng. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:

Candidates are warned not to buy scratch cards from outside the bank.

2. Log on to the University website at www.mouau.edu.ng and follow the link for 2013 Post-UTME registration
3. Proceed to complete the form, including uploading your passport photograph and print out the completed form.
4. Registration closes on Friday 12th July, 2013.

Candidates for morning session should report at 7:30am while those for afternoon session should report at 12 noon
on each day of the exercise with the following:

i. Printout of the completed online registration form.
ii. A copy of the passport size photograph uploaded with candidate’s full name and JAMB Registration number written at the back.
iii. Printout of the JAMB Result.
iv. Writing Materials (e.g. Pen, HB Pencil, Eraser,).

Information on venues for each programme or the respective Colleges and other related issues concerning the exercise would be available on the University website and would also be widely circulated on campus.

Candidates should note that the use of handsets, scientific calculators and other electronic devices will not be allowed during the screening exercise. Candidates should also note that incorrect on-line registration will not be captured in our data base.

Results of the screening exercise could be accessed at the University Website (www.mouau.edu.ng) from Saturday 20th July, 2013. For more in formation in Admission Process , Information, Result, Pume Registration, direct entry and Inquiries. Call: 08162668846, 07061538677 or visit the school site above. God bless.. Goodluck/success.
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by mekulonaire(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
onyiicletus: EXAMINATION DATE FOR THOSE WHO PUT MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AS THEIR CHOICE.
Days
College
Morning Schedule (7.30am)
Afternoon Schedule (12noon)
(Days)DAY 1
(College) COLMAS
Accountancy, Marketing, Economics.
Agribusiness & Management, Banking & Finance, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurial Studies, Business Administration.

(Days)DAY 2
(College)CEET
COLPAS
CASE
Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering.
Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics Education, Chemistry Education, Mathematics Education, Computer Science Education.

(DAYS)DAY 3
(College)CAFST
CASAP
CAERSE
CCSS
CVM
CNREM
COLNAS
CASE
Animal Production, Soil Science & Meteorology, Agriculture (Agronomy & Plant Health Management), Veterinary Medicine, Forestry, Fishery, Environmental Management & Toxicology, Biochemistry, Botany (Plant Science & Biotechnology), Microbiology, Zoology.
Agricultural Economics, Rural Sociology & Extension, Food Science & Technology, Human Nutrition & Dietetics, Hotel Management & Tourism, Home Economics, Integrated Science Education, Biology Education, Agricultural Education, Home Economics Education, Library & Information Science.

Eligibility:
All candidates who scored 180 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first or second choice are eligible.

Requirements:
Beginning from Wednesday 3rd July 2013 candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise by logging on the University website at www.mouau.edu.ng. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:

Candidates are warned not to buy scratch cards from outside the bank.

2. Log on to the University website at www.mouau.edu.ng and follow the link for 2013 Post-UTME registration
3. Proceed to complete the form, including uploading your passport photograph and print out the completed form.
4. Registration closes on Friday 12th July, 2013.

Candidates for morning session should report at 7:30am while those for afternoon session should report at 12 noon
on each day of the exercise with the following:

i. Printout of the completed online registration form.
ii. A copy of the passport size photograph uploaded with candidate’s full name and JAMB Registration number written at the back.
iii. Printout of the JAMB Result.
iv. Writing Materials (e.g. Pen, HB Pencil, Eraser,).

Information on venues for each programme or the respective Colleges and other related issues concerning the exercise would be available on the University website and would also be widely circulated on campus.

Candidates should note that the use of handsets, scientific calculators and other electronic devices will not be allowed during the screening exercise. Candidates should also note that incorrect on-line registration will not be captured in our data base.

Results of the screening exercise could be accessed at the University Website (www.mouau.edu.ng) from Saturday 20th July, 2013. For more in formation in Admission Process , Information, Result, Pume Registration, direct entry and Inquiries. Call: 08162668846, 07061538677 or visit the school site above. God bless.. Goodluck/success.
you are daft ..is it that you dont know how to read, why misleading candidates cant u see u are posting the postume exercise date....
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Dex01: 5:32am On Jul 19, 2014
The information on the site link is wrong. Candidates can register for the 2014/2015 MOUAU P-UTME Test at www.mouauportal.edu.ng.
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Kennedymac(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2014
pls family help me out on this issue i bought the form and was filling when a wrong date of birth was printed out pls am afraid cuz my reall date of birth is 20/4/1995 bt on the print out was 1/1/1970 pls what must be done before the exam date pls help a young bro out peeps plsss
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by princy80(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
we nid fwesh newz
hw do i check d pume or admission cut-off?
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Adrenaline123(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
princy80: we nid fwesh newz
hw do i check d pume or admission cut-off?

info here grin
www.nairaland.com/1829359/mouau-2014-2015-post-utme#24977537
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by Adolphchidi: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2014
A MUST READ: For Michael Okpala University Of
Agriculture,Umudike[MOUAU] 2014/2015
Admission Assistance processes is on going. For
Assistance to getting any COURSE of Your Choice
into MOUAU,call me. Don't give up yet as there
hopes for you. Give me a trial!! Helpline:08063359536
Re: Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale by nigeriahero: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
All the candidates who chose Mouau as their choice in UTME 2014, you can access all the latest admission news on the school at www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/mouau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.