Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap (9038 Views)

Are South-south People Actually as they Are Always Depicted / What The Heck Kind Of Medicine Are South Africans Practicing!(to Funny Must See) / How Are You - Is It A Rude Form Of Greeting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
Wow, I am in south africa for the 2013 african cup and I must admit my experience in such a short time has been unpleasant. The people are very rude and unfriendly and they hate nigerians with a passion. My friend and I went out and boy there chics are so damn loud and ghetto not to mention cheap. There was this girl practically pushing herself on him and he was not interested(Aids and all) so she left and went to the club owners and complained that we were solicitating sex from her and were trying to sell drugs to her. After 8hours at the police station which we were thouroughly insulted and called kwere kwere or something like that we had to pay R3000 bail for nothing. I don"t know why they behave like this and will never ever go there again. People should be very careful when in south africa and it"ll be better if you know someone who lives there before going there on your own. Am utterly disgusted!
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by morpheus24: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
o boy, you and your friend went to solicite prostitute for South Africa go halla am for head. She don show una.

Next time roll with a local Nigerian in SA, let him show you the ropes.

Lesson learned
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by totalbaby(f): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
undecidedwhere was it mentioned that he went for a love peddler. Have you been to Sa before? Hmmm pls think before u comment. @ Op sowi abt ur experience but at least you know now. In any country you need to be extra careful. Just try to becareful and avoid any possible trouble.
morpheus24: o boy, you and your friend went to solicite prostitute for South Africa go halla am for head. She don show una.

Lesson learned
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by totalbaby(f): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
undecidedwhere was it mentioned that he went for a love peddler. Have you been to Sa before? Maybe he does not know personally any local nigerians. Hmmm pls think before u comment. @ Op sowi abt ur experience but at least you know now. In any country you need to be extra careful. Just try to becareful and avoid any possible trouble.
morpheus24: o boy, you and your friend went to solicite prostitute for South Africa go halla am for head. She don show una.

Lesson learned
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by morpheus24: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
^^^
Lets just say only someone who has been to SA can verify that the girl couldn't have pushed herself so hard on you if she was not an ashawo in the club looking for fresh meat to harass.

I am pretty sure na for joburg this one happen
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by totalbaby(f): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
I have been to Sa and I know how some of the girls there are like. Infact I live there. So yes it could have been an ashawo or it could be a very lose gal. This is certainly not the first time this has happened.
morpheus24: ^^^
Lets just say only someone who has been to SA can verify that the girl couldn't have pushed herself so hard on you if she was not an ashawo in the club looking for fresh meat to harass.

I am pretty sure na for joburg this one happen
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
smh.

there are people like that all over the world.
stop generalizing. we are all too grown for this.
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by otumfour(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mtcheew! As if Nigerians are saints.....

Sexily Endowed: Wow, I am in south africa for the 2013 world cup and I must admit my experience in such a short time has been unpleasant.

Sexily Endowed: don"t know why they behave like this and will never ever go there again. People should be very careful when in south africa and it"ll be better if you know someone who lives there before going there on your own. Am utterly disgusted!

Something funny here.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
otumfour: Mtcheew! As if Nigerians are saints.....

Something funny here.....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by totalbaby(f): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
Lol. Why u got to be so harsh? The guy was just expressing his feelings.quote author=otumfour]Mtcheew! As if Nigerians are saints.....

Something funny here.....[/quote]
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
2013 world cup in SA undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
lol i meant african cup. no vex
mondi_cheeks: 2013 world cup in SA undecided
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by Olwe(f): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
grin I dnt know what's with Nigerians and South Africa + Hiv Aids, which country is nt affected by Aids especially in Africa. Get over it now this is really getting boring. By the way not all South African girls are like that, don't u have girls that throw them selves @ u in Nigeria mxxxxm. dnt know you (nigerians) think South African girls are cheap!!!

You should have stayed in Nigeria and whatched Afcon there
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
Olwe: ;
You should have stayed in Nigeria and whatched Afcon there
lmao
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by Olwe(f): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: lmao

;Dlol I was just suggesting so that in the near future he can stay @home to avoid cheap, loud South African girls
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
Thats a great idea. clap for yourself
Olwe:

;Dlol I was just suggesting so that in the near future he can stay @home to avoid cheap, loud South African girls
Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by Olwe(f): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
You expect me to be happy when you are insulting us (south african girls), Well think again. I was just giving you a green light that there are south african girls who are nt after men nor who are cheap. Stop your stupid assumptions and stop insulting South African girls. If you wanna insult,insult your people neh!!lastly if you have nothing better 2 say/ write about dnt post anything. Look at your people and write abt them..

1 Like

Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by morpheus24: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
^^

This is the reason I continue to warn my brothers to stop following Southy girls. They deserve their men very much so. One of the most promiscious girls in Africa

To be forwarned.....abi make I finish the proverb?

1 Like

Re: Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
Tell me abt it bru. Honestly don't know what Nigerian men see in them undecided
morpheus24: ^^

This is the reason I continue to warn my brothers to stop following Southy girls. They deserve their men very much so. One of the most promiscious girls in Africa

To be forwarned.....abi make I finish the proverb?

(1) (Reply)

Professor Kings : 10 Nigerian Traditional Rulers That Are Professors / Homosexuality In Pre-colonial Africa / Christmas In Nigerian Languages: Cultural Diversity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.