Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators (24384 Views)

Lagos Flood Sweeps Away 12-year-old Boy / SHOUCKED: Baby Plays With Massive Python (photos) / Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by segunsd: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Charlie Parker at three years of age can claim to be Australia's youngest wildlife ranger. He already handles alligators and boa constrictors that are up to 2.5m. In the pictures below, he is seen swimming with a North American Alligator called Gump and cradling him to the bank.

It shouldn't be surprising though as his father, who is also a park owner Greg comes from a generation of animal lovers.

In Greg's words "We didn't go out to encourage it but he just loves reptiles. Like everybody he's frightened of some things... others not so much."

Source: http://naijapose.com/meet-the-3-year-old-boy-who-plays-with-alligators-and-snakes/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265423/See-later-alligator-Fearless-boy-3-struggles-maintain-grip-restless-reptile-swimming-wildlife-park-pool.html

3 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by Markenny(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2013

13 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by pavitrabalse07: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2013
OMG This is what I call a true Adventure.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by Siga: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
Yeeepppaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!Cant believe this boy brave pass me at this age ooo....I no fit touch snake or Crocodrilo at all ooo....Cant imagine wetin this boy go be in 40yrs...thats if these snakes no attack am sha....

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by begwong: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Where are his stunts pictures with the rubber Snakes!

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
If real, he Aint of this world
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
NA WETIN GO KILL AM E DEY PLAY WITH. STEVE IRWIN

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by XX01(f): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
Does he really know the danger involved? My 2 year old likes to carry our dog and the dog can be dangerous. He has no fear of the dog because he does not know any better. Doesn't mean I let him do it. They should put the child in protective custody away from his parents. What nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by Sweetapple007(f): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
This is risky,
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by Habeebpain(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
The next Steve Irwin in the making.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by maclatunji: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
I hope for the boy's sake that we won't be carrying news of his being harmed in the future- this is just irresponsible parenting.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
One day one day the bush meet go catch the hunter

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by wonlasewonimi: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
Can't you people see the alligator's mouth has been clenched? Oyinbo sabi health and safety pass all of una.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by olempe(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
Poor parenting...
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
Congratulations to him then! undecided undecided undecided
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by klax(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
STEVE IRWIN!!!

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by Bsc(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
Amazing, hope dey dont quarrel some day....
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
Rubber alligator that never opens its mouth, Mumu Nigerins, Na everytime oyibo dey use una head...lol grin

4 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by Sijo01(f): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Can a 3years old actually lift that?......that thing na rubber jor.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by Akshow: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
I'm Waitin for those that will come and scream photo shop
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by bigfat: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
[size=15pt]i am really sorry for you but at the same i suggest you play with some of my neighbors guard dogs in the next compound [/size]
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by yungdamaz(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
CHESSBOARD: Rubber alligator that never opens its mouth, Mumu Nigerins, Na everytime oyibo dey use una head...lol grin
Thank God u said nigerins...nt NIGERIANS grin

3 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by timpaker(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
What a tasty meal for the alligator... I guess the alligator is saving the meal till its 5 years old - by then it will more juicy and tasty grin grin grin
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by colombiana: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
olempe: Poor parenting...
Wetin u knw about good parentin? Naija mentality mtcheewww negative minded creature.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by dridowu: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
Boredom
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by colombiana: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
chiover: One day one day the bush meet go catch the hunter
So wats the ratio at which bush meats catch hunter to hunter catchin bush meats. Mtchewww. Blackman mentality. Backward ever
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by pomporiking: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
D boy get mammy water spirit

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by VictorTobore(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
Y e no play with big aligator,all these 1 e dey play with neva get teeth now(lol).
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by buchibabe: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
Dis pikin chop winsh o

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by neksummi(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Siga: Yeeepppaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!Cant believe this boy brave pass me at this age ooo....I no fit touch snake or Crocodrilo at all ooo....Cant imagine wetin this boy go be in 40yrs...thats if these snakes no attack am sha....

Na snakes be this? Abi na my eyes?

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by akbtunes: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Iku omi lo n pa omuwe!

Interesting kid!
Re: 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators by zangiff(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
whatever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / High Speeding Car Fall In A Culvert, Luckily No Life Was Lost. / What Have You Lost Interest In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.