Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? (5450 Views)

Super Eagles Team Arrives Kaduna (photos) / Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Sagamite(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mine:

...............................................Vincent Enyeama

..................Kenneth Omeruo.................Joseph Yobo.....................Efe Ambrose

...............................................Ogenyi Onazi

....................... Fegor Ogude ................................Mikel John Obi

...............................................Nosa Igiebor

...........Victor Moses ............................................... Ikechukwu Uche

...............................................Brown Ideye

2 Likes

Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by hollandis(f): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2013
your formation is good.I dont want to see mikel or yobo because their presence reminds me of aiyegbeni tongue

1 Like

Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Abujafood: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2013
4 - 3 - 3 Formation with Enyeama as goal keeper!

1 Like

Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
lol...

I dont care, as long as they win....

Things are too hard for us in Nigeria to waste all that millions of Naira on 18 boys and they fail to win..

Insted make we use their money rehabilitate Police college!

3 Likes

Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Regiblinkz(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
hollandis: your formation is good.I dont want to see mikel or yobo because their presence reminds me of aiyegbeni tongue
na your mate dey play ball so..punk

1 Like

Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Havilah93(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
4-3-3

enyeama

omeruo, yobo, ambrose, onazi

ogude, mikel, igiebor

musa, ik uche, moses

7 Likes

Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Maxdiamond(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
I dnt care even if they use 4-1-9 format na them sabi.

1 Like

Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by demana: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
Predictions are on,do chk ma post if u wanna predict ,thnk u all
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by question(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Max'diamond:
I dnt care even if them us 4-1-9 format,na them sabi.
LOL.. 4-1-9 = 14 Nig players against 11 Bukina faso players.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
I'm looking forward to see Keshi using 4-3-3 formation. My possible line up

Goal keeper -Vincent Enyeama,

Defense: Ambrose, Yobo, Oboabona, Elderson,

Mid-field: Mikel, Igiebor, Ogude,

Attack: Moses, Emenike, Musa
I wish the lads all the best today ..Nig 3-0 Burk
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Owodiong(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
Havilah93: 4-3-3

enyeama

omeruo, yobo, ambrose, onazi

ogude, mikel, igiebor

musa, ik uche, moses
ya formation is nyc
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Libkid(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
hollandis: your formation is good.I dont want to see mikel or yobo because their presence reminds me of aiyegbeni tongue
and u expect naija to win without mikel d engine room rite
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Owodiong(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
Al i want is 4 dem 2 win d match abi wetin concern agboro wth ova load
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by ichidodo: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
3-2-1-3-1. Mikel should b pushed up amongst the attackin 3 (central attacking). Nosa igiebor a central 1. The 2 defensive midfielders should be ruben gabriel and onazi.then ambrose,yobo and obaobona for my defenders. Bukinabes dont have renowned wingers to exploit the formatns loopholes, so we are good.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by 9ijaprince(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
And what happens to our traditional 4 4 2
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Koolking(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2013

Yobo is manageabable, but Mikel is a 'NO'. He is always very boring and insipid on the field. The guy is overrated.

Even if they play in disarray but at the end win the day, I will feel good.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Sagamite(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju: lol...

I dont care, as long as they win....

Things are too hard for us in Nigeria to waste all that millions of Naira on 18 boys and they fail to win..

Insted make we use their money rehabilitate Police college!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Ejine(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
9ijaprince: And what happens to our traditional 4 4 2

Our opponents don too master am.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
OKIJA sacrificial Ram , Oboy u no well at all grin grin grin
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by ichidodo: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
9ijaprince: And what happens to our traditional 4 4 2
d formatn is too common and can easily b countered tactically by less talented teams, moreso 4-5-1. 3-2-1-3-1 is d formatn that is envogue rite now and is good to unlock teams that defends deep wit a view to counter. Super eagles should play the bal on d ground wit mikel closer to the final third wit a view for a kiler pass and to shoot at goal lampard-style.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
We shd adopt the 9 1 1 formation simply known as packing\parking the bus since mikel is conversant with it cox chelsea uses the style often times
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Gwekzy: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
ichidodo: 3-2-1-3-1. Mikel should b pushed up amongst the attackin 3 (central attacking). Nosa igiebor a central 1. The 2 defensive midfielders should be ruben gabriel and onazi.then ambrose,yobo and obaobona for my defenders. Bukinabes dont have renowned wingers to exploit the formatns loopholes, so we are good.
i believe u dnt know Pitropia..u go knw am 2day
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by olapluto(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
casket: I'm looking forward to see Keshi using 4-3-3 formation. My possible line up

Goal keeper -Vincent Enyeama,

Defense: Ambrose, Yobo, Oboabona, Elderson,

Mid-field: Mikel, Igiebor, Ogude,

Attack: Moses, Emenike, Musa
I wish the lads all the best today ..Nig 3-0 Burk
You should be at least 80% correct. I doubt Musa will start though...
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
Owodiong: Al i want is 4 dem 2 win d match abi wetin concern agboro wth ova load
so u be agboro ?
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by alamkah: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sagamite: Mine:

..................Kenneth Omeruo.................Joseph Yobo.....................Efe Ambrose

....................... Fegor Ogude ................................Mikel John Obi

...........Victor Moses ............................................... Ikechukwu Uche

Ahmed musa must b dia.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by ichidodo: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
Gwekzy: i believe u dnt know Pitropia..u go knw am 2day
who is tapioca? I go dash am to onaz.but on a serious not, pitroipa is a very good winger but is inconsistent and disappears during big games. He only knows how to dribble but cannot finish.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Arsenate(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sagamite: Mine:

mega goof as u no include Musa...I say Musa in for Brown
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Austyn316(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
I expect a traditional 4-4-2 formation. That was the formation that won us the AFCON in 1994. That traditional Nigerian formation ensures wing play as well as penetration from the middle of the pack.

My choice of players would be as follows:

.................Enyeama (Goal Keeper)

.....Omeruo (right back)....Yobo ........Efe...........Elderson

.....Musa...............Mikel.........Onazi.............Moses

..................Emenike............Uche......................

Playing Efe Ambrose at right back will turn out a disaster. Ghana were over confident on account of their good results during the preparatory stages. The offered a cheeky defence yesterday and were punished by DRC. Keshi must not experiment with the defence line tonight. Efe Ambrose is a central defender not a right back. He lacks creative ideas whenever he overlaps from the wings.

1 Like

Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Sagamite(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Arsenate: mega goof as u no include Musa...I say Musa in for Brown

You mean the same Ahmed Musa that has played 29 games and scored 9 goals this season vs Ideye Brown that has played 29 games and scored 18 goals this season?
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
ichidodo: who is tapioca? I go dash am to onaz.but on a serious not, pitroipa is a very good winger but is inconsistent and disappears during big games. He only knows how to dribble but cannot finish.
hahahahaha, bros u funny ooo, which one be tapioca again na? Na which club d tapioca d eveen play for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Women Cup Of Nations (AWCON) Nigeria Vs South Africa On Nov 18. / Austin Eguavoen Quits After Qualifying Failure / My Free 2odds Daily ( Consistent Winning) Thread Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.