Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Jim Iyke Attacks Linda Ikeji,calls Her A Witch And Hermaphrodite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Attacks Linda Ikeji,calls Her A Witch And Hermaphrodite (1891 Views)

Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e / IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) / Laura Ikeji Calls Security On Guy Who Stopped at her Home for Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Attacks Linda Ikeji,calls Her A Witch And Hermaphrodite by Koolyarns: 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke is known to be a no nonsense man and a very foulmouthed person well he displayed some of this traits recently on twitter when he called ace blogger, Linda ikeji , a Hermaphrodite witch and an Anorexic chimp.

what caused the whole problem? Linda posted a picture of him on her blog recently, admiring his fit and toned body and with the caption ‘Every time I write about this dude he comes after me on Twitter, but I must do my job na…lol. Nice body’.

Although they have had a very nasty cyber fight before, i think Jim should have behaved more maturely.

source:
http:///7b4ed5

Re: Jim Iyke Attacks Linda Ikeji,calls Her A Witch And Hermaphrodite by confusion247(m): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
I think Jim Iyke has some explanations to make here, How did Jim Iyke knew that Linda is a Hermaphrodite?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Attacks Linda Ikeji,calls Her A Witch And Hermaphrodite by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Jan 21, 2013
Wow!!!

It looks like Jim Iyke now makes a lot of trouble when he's not in a movie set.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Attacks Linda Ikeji,calls Her A Witch And Hermaphrodite by Dfrenzy(m): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2013
Dis linda self, na so segun arinze dey vex with her say she call am ugly o, na wa. But, first all... go down low.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Attacks Linda Ikeji,calls Her A Witch And Hermaphrodite by petrov10: 6:56am On Jan 21, 2013
gud
Re: Jim Iyke Attacks Linda Ikeji,calls Her A Witch And Hermaphrodite by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2013

(1)

Scene From A Nigerian Movie / Unbelievable!- Beat Fm Presenter Tolu ‘toolz’ Oniru Is A Virgin? / Photo: Mavin's CEO, Don Jazzy Famzing On Air En Route Mauritius Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.