Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

And ‘‘fimile’’ Kasbeats Finally Ties The Knot With Baby Mama..check On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / And ‘‘fimile’’ Kasbeats Finally Ties The Knot With Baby Mama..check On It (1850 Views)

Laura Ikeji Stuns With Baby Bump In New Photos / Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana / Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And ‘‘fimile’’ Kasbeats Finally Ties The Knot With Baby Mama..check On It by satinodotcom: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fimile crooner Kasbeats is finally off the market...*hain*.. Well, the beat maker tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend Tare Junathan on Saturday January 10th in a traditional wedding which held in Lagos.

It was alot of fun with plenty to eat and drink..
Dj Zeez and his longtime girlfriend were also in attendance..

See more photos: http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/01/and-fimile-kasbeats-finally-ties-knot.html

Re: And ‘‘fimile’’ Kasbeats Finally Ties The Knot With Baby Mama..check On It by Tashaamania(f): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Aaawaahhnn Finally!

Congrats to him
Re: And ‘‘fimile’’ Kasbeats Finally Ties The Knot With Baby Mama..check On It by Nmeri17: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
Aaawaahhnn Finally!

Congrats to him

hope yur preparing?? we gonn be next wink
Re: And ‘‘fimile’’ Kasbeats Finally Ties The Knot With Baby Mama..check On It by axortedbabe(f): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
U r nw married,why do u still call my line...
Re: And ‘‘fimile’’ Kasbeats Finally Ties The Knot With Baby Mama..check On It by Tashaamania(f): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nmeri17:

hope yur preparing?? we gonn be next wink

I dont understand.. speak english angry
Re: And ‘‘fimile’’ Kasbeats Finally Ties The Knot With Baby Mama..check On It by Tashaamania(f): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
axortedbabe:
U r nw married,why do u still call my line...

are you daydreaming at night? grin
Re: And ‘‘fimile’’ Kasbeats Finally Ties The Knot With Baby Mama..check On It by Nmeri17: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

I dont understand.. speak english angry

my future wife doesn't understand phonneh?? sad na night school sure pass sha cheesy
Re: And ‘‘fimile’’ Kasbeats Finally Ties The Knot With Baby Mama..check On It by santos876(m): 4:04am On Jan 13, 2015
kasbeat oshe.fimmile
Re: And ‘‘fimile’’ Kasbeats Finally Ties The Knot With Baby Mama..check On It by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Pls tell me its the guy with the red lips
Re: And ‘‘fimile’’ Kasbeats Finally Ties The Knot With Baby Mama..check On It by axortedbabe(f): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Tashaamania:

are you daydreaming at night? grin
bae chill,if u want his number I can gladly pass it on to u..
Re: And ‘‘fimile’’ Kasbeats Finally Ties The Knot With Baby Mama..check On It by Tashaamania(f): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
axortedbabe:
bae chill,if u want his number I can gladly pass it on to u..

Kas' number? embarassed nooo I dont want..
I heard Kas' song when I was in basic 6, hes like a father to me.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Davido's Brother Buys A Panamera Turbo S / Happy Birthday Peter Dinklage, Who Plays Tyrion Lannister In Game Of Thrones / Shocking Pictures Of Nigerian Man Who Turned Into Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.