Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books (3108 Views)

Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) / Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? / Where Can I Buy Lost Symbol By Dan Brown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by ifystallon: 3:12am On Mar 03, 2008
I just want to know if people share my love for Dan brown's work. from the digital fortress to deception point. For me Angels and demons is his best work so far. I even rate digital fortress higher than Da vinci code.

what do you think,
Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by iice(f): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2008
Digital fortress is boring to me. . .
I liked Angels and Demons best too. . .
His writing though is the same in his books. . .you kindda know where he's gon take the story and how it's gon play out undecided
Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by slitty: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2008
i like Angels and Demons too, Da Vinci Code is all cool.
i haven't had the opportunity to read digital fortress
Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by HRhotness(f): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2008
I love his writing style

I think u have to be abit of a sci fi buff to appreciate digital fortress, i just loved it
but i do agree angels and demons was really good.

Davinci Code was absolutely brilliant, the mix of fact and fiction,,,,, awesome! couldnt put it down
my aunt who is a serious pentecostal started casting out demons from me, when she discovered what i was reading

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by dejiavu(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2008
I've not read digital fortress,angels(i'll try and get them) but i enjoyed the davinci code.
Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by vinisky: 2:52pm On May 13, 2008
I've read all his books except the new one The Solomon Key which has not yet been published. i rate his books in the order of highest to lowest

1. Da vinci code
2. Angels & Demons-pervious favorite
3. Digital fotress-inspired by Sidney sheldon's Doomsday Conspiracy
4. Deception Point- an ok book.

HR.hotness:

I love his writing style

I think u have to be abit of a sci fi buff to appreciate digital fortress, i just loved it
but i do agree angels and demons was really good.

Davinci Code was absolutely brilliant, the mix of fact and fiction,,,,, awesome! couldnt put it down
my aunt who is a serious pentecostal started casting out demons from me, when she discovered what i was reading

LOL!!!
Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by uptowngirl(f): 3:40pm On May 15, 2008
Dan brown is one hell of a writer.he is so damm good!!!!!!
my favourite of his works is Angels and Demons,
i could barely put it down!lol
Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by iice(f): 2:21am On May 26, 2008
Finally read deception point. Not bad at all. . .way better than Digital Fortress to me.
Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by scorpio1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2008
Digital fortress and deception point are way off his style, he sounds better dealing with faith and roman catholic issues.
Angels and Demons is the BOMB!!!
Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by wolexf(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2008
Dan Brown is definately a very good writer. i read all his books and he blew me off. Very intelligent guy with lots of research for his books.
I liked Angels and Demons best.
Great writer am already anticipating his new book.
Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by tyna1(f): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2008
I have read all his books Da vinci code and Angels & demons are my favourites.
It is more interesting if you are able to visit the cities after reading his books.
Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by pcicero(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2008
[sub][/sub]great stuffs from a legend.
Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by gorociano: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2008
i lost my faith when i read da vinci's code, gained it back when i read Angels and Demons, then i knew that dan brown is a powerful writer, beware when reading him, read digital fortress an its very ok,

The best is still Angels and Demons, though Da vinci is controversial
Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by semid4lyfe(m): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2008
I struggled to finish deception point.i rate it okay but davinci code was da bomb.it left me wondering if the salient issues raised in the book were true or not.
Re: Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books by Esss(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2008
He is aiight!!

I am still struggling with the Da vinci code (But I have vowed not to watch the movie till I finish the book)
Deception point was cool
Digital Fortress was sweet

I am yet to read Angels and Demons

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Magazine Will You Like To Read- National Reading Culture Survey / Test Your Creativity / Writers/bloggers Needed Immediately For Online Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.