Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor (15463 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by jutino(f): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
manny4life: If yall think she's irrelevant, then stop enabling her by not responding... Just like Tonto and her "Hi" song, you see their post, look through and just pass... grin grin grin
Gbam
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by vislabraye(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
What would Cossy have been without big breasst?
I don't think she's talented except for exhibitionism.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Dygeasy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
Slizbeat: Interview with cossy again? This is the second time this same interview is making nairaland frontpage. #SMH#

BTW, whatsup with nairaland and controversial celebrities If its not Tonto, it would be D'banj and Don jazzy, or cossy. Na wa 4 una o0, free them na.
this is like the thousandth time this complain will be made.

Free them mods abeg, dey fit do wetin dem like. C'est fini
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Anvaller: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
Coldfeet: I like Cossy! people who don't know her just spew trash! Get to know this lady one on one and you will marvel! Forget all the gra gra she does its just for the industry it doesn't mean she's like that in person! Cossy is a decent and kind hearted lady I tell u.

c'mon abeg make we hear word joor.. ppl are complaining about her "naughtiness" she worked to give her self the reputation she has right now, so would u blame us or her for that?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by HappinexEdixon(f): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Coldfeet: I like Cossy! people who don't know her just spew trash! Get to know this lady one on one and you will marvel! Forget all the gra gra she does its just for the industry it doesn't mean she's like that in person! Cossy is a decent and kind hearted lady I tell u.

Pls hw do u define decent? is it by showin ur God given bdy to d public as if is a cinema abi u too don chop frm inside?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Toppiano(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
caesaraba:

Ha! Very true o.

I like Shekau. People who don't know him just spew trash! Get to know that mallam one on one and you will marvel! Forget all the bombing, he does it just for the (bomb) industry. It doesn't mean he is like that in person! Shekau is a decent and kind hearted man I tell u. angry angry angry

I liked Bin Laden. People who dont know just spew thrash! Get to know that extremist one on one and you will marvel! Forget all the bombing of 9/11, he does it just for the sake of terrorism. It doesnt mean he is like that in person. Bin Laden is a decent and kind hearted man I tell you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by LagosBoi2(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
[quote
author=caesaraba]

Ha! Very true o.

I like Shekau. People who don't know him just spew trash! Get to know
that mallam one on one and you will marvel! Forget all the bombing, he
does it just for the (bomb) industry. It doesn't mean he is like that in
person! Shekau is a decent and kind hearted man I tell u. angry angry
angry[/quote]

this guy don mala...lol
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by ichommy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
iv4fb: Cossy have fans? when did that happen?
Since 1802
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Jennydove: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
cocospice:
if u ask me, na who i go ask....
u can ask our president, he is in the better position 2 answer that, after all as a president,he aught to know everybody by their first name..
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
PLS PUT UP MORE PIX! angry
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by jofika(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
ℓ̊'ll like to have sex with you cossy
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
STUPID OR NOT ID WAX THAT @$$
Y R U GUYS HIDING HER PIX? angry
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by sammmiey1: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
And nah one man go dey chop dis tin oh!!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by BigLarger(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mak una free dis lady abeg,ashawo,karuwa,whorre na correct office 4 9ja now,abi una no know?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
Jennydove: u can ask our president, he is in the better position 2 answer that, after all as a president,he aught to know everybody by their first name..

abi ooo, but dat fuckard no go knw na wen na casava bread dey him mind
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Uwakuwak(f): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
iv4fb: Cossy have fans? when did that happen?
it happened today.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by prairie(f): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
caesaraba:

Ha! Very true o.

I like Shekau. People who don't know him just spew trash! Get to know that mallam one on one and you will marvel! Forget all the bombing, he does it just for the (bomb) industry. It doesn't mean he is like that in person! Shekau is a decent and kind hearted man I tell u. angry angry angry
ROTLMFAO!!!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by j4jj: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
Babzilla: MORE PIX PLS

Kai!!! barawo banza!u neva c big breast before?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by princemaicheal: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
arabaribiti: lets see more of her picture then i will know what to say
You never talk true!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2013
samm_miey: And nah one man go dey chop dis tin oh!!
u wan folow chop?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:36am On Jan 23, 2013
cocospice:

abi ooo, but dat fuckard no go knw na wen na casava bread dey him mind
hahahaha guy u gt mouth oo!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by tufine: 12:47am On Jan 23, 2013
Babzilla: MORE PIX PLS
What for, to self-service I guess? Na joke.. We dont need more nightmare...)(
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:37am On Jan 23, 2013
agoha_vivi: This lady is just out for cheap popularity. She always desires being in the news and doesn't mind negative publicity.

With publicity in the entertainment industry it doesnt matter wether its positive or negative publicity because they both do the same job in this sector
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 23, 2013
JOYCEOUS: u wan folow chop?
I NO MIND
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 23, 2013
j4jj:

Kai!!! barawo banza!u neva c big breast before?

C UR EYE
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by nwachineke00: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2013
Babzilla: STUPID OR NOT ID WAX THAT @$$
Y R U GUYS HIDING HER PIX? angry

I will tell your girlfriend...
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by ifeteminikan: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2013
"A vehicle was stolen lastweek Thursday night around 9pm in alapere ketu area of lagos, A Silver coloured Toyota Corolla with Registration number LSR473AZ, Anybody with information should please contact the nearest police station or 08059296234/08083309374
CHASIS NUM IS 1NXBR32E43Z031513/ 2003 MODEL"

pixs here https://www.nairaland.com/1165902/stolen-vehicle-ketu-alapere-toyota
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2013
nwachineke00:

I will tell your girlfriend...

SHHHHHHHH! (LOOKS LEFT & RIGHT)

OYA HOW MUCH WILL I GIVE U 2 KEEP THIS SECRET wink
Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by Realtym(f): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2013

So I bet u wudn't mind her being a role model for your daughters!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Cossy Orjiakor by nwachineke00: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Babzilla:

SHHHHHHHH! (LOOKS LEFT & RIGHT)

OYA HOW MUCH WILL I GIVE U 2 KEEP THIS SECRET wink

I don't take bribes sorry, u're busted!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records / Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji / Mercy Johnson And Bovi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.