Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Millionaire By The Age 14: Success Story Of Farrah Gray - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Millionaire By The Age 14: Success Story Of Farrah Gray (836 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30 / How To Become A Millionaire By Age 30!!! / My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Millionaire By The Age 14: Success Story Of Farrah Gray by molisk(f): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2013

Farrah Gray spent his early years in acute poverty and began working at the age of six. His first job was selling home-made body lotion and hand-painted rock bookends. Life wasn’t easy and Farrah would walk several miles visiting door-to-door in his Chicago neighborhood to make ends meet and take care of his ailing mother. By the time he was 14, he had gone through several businesses including a prepaid phone card company, Kidztel, and a food company for young ones named Farr-Out Foods, from which he earned approximately $1.5 million before he finally sold it. At the age of 20, Farrah published his first book, “Reallionaire: Nine Steps to Becoming Rich Inside and Out”, where he noted down all his experiences and journey to becoming the man he is today. His prominence progressed from national to international and Farrah became an entrepreneurial icon among the youths of America and other parts of the world.

Source: http://www.successstories.co.in/success-story-of-farrah-gray-a-rags-to-riches-millionaire/
Re: Millionaire By The Age 14: Success Story Of Farrah Gray by meamanda(f): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2013
This young man (he'd be about 28 now) was in Sydney last year and I had the opportunity to listen to him. What an intelligent personality. He's one of the most inspiring success stories I have ever come across in my life cheesy

A wonderful share..read his book entitled, The Truth Shall Make You Rich

(1) (Reply)

Ned Advice On Transport Biz / How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s / Power Your Iron, Fridge, Air Conditionwith Your Small Tiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.