Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days (11769 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / Success Story Of An Unemployed Graduate From Onitsha / Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by shinaf: 5:28am On Sep 28, 2014
My success story on how I made N94,630 profit within 11 days having invested N106,019 naira, and the profit is still counting
Following the legacy of the likes of MAYORALL ,MASTERCEE and YMODULUS ( my best pal), I wanted to keep my success to myself , but I remembered all I am today was through this business thread long time ago, so I have decided to share it with new importers and newbies coming into the film. I have made profit before but not as short or fast like this, I do sell and import goods, I have imported customized phones before and the profit was not as this …..I mean it, it was short and cool, and buying of customized item can turn you into a billionaire.
I made N94, 630 within 11 days in my school, the item imported: (customized flash drive ) number of pieces (100), selling price (N2500)…. Gain (N94, 630)
The item brought to school was not a popular item or what students don’t already have, it is a flash drive and you hardly find a student who doesn’t already own a flash drive. But mine was different and distinct, because am not selling flash am selling my concept though no patent lol.
Now my 94,630 k is not enough for me , I put a new strategies in place to make more money…..I will tell you guys …….but still planning on how am going to work this out .
My success story finally; I bought 100 pcs of customized flash drive, if I have known I would have imported more, most people are using flash drive but mine was different see picture below ….before the flash production, I have placed several advert at strategic points in the school, so people have started asking for the flash drive to sell and most are saying I have to have it before my friends do…… I Imported 16GB flash drive using my school logo, though I have no patent and copy right lol…….I won’t go into more info and details price I got the flash , but with proper following you will get it .. I sold the 16GB flash at a wholesale price of 2k and a retail price of 2.5k.
Yes I made the profit, but the hope of any importer is for him/her to continue with profit making every minute if not seconds. So how do I make more? I searched for beautiful girls, pimped one lol, also I look up places where big boiz and girls do spend their money and also luxury places in my school. Also I strategize a way of making the flash for some political personality aspiring for public offices in 2015. I believe it was well packaged and I can make one more big time, the next order is going to be free of charge and distributed to all student of ladokites and alumni

See picture of more of the flash, now look at what have not seen that I can achieved more using this customized flash drive in my school..

4 Shares

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by shinaf: 5:29am On Sep 28, 2014
Also I strategize a way of making the flash for some political personality aspiring for public offices in 2015. I believe it was well packaged and I can make one more big time, the next order is going to be free of charge and distributed to all student of ladokites and alumni

See picture of more of the flash, now look at what have not seen that I can achieved more using this customized flash drive in my school..

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by shinaf: 5:37am On Sep 28, 2014
more of my work with client

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by mayorall(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2014
Sign of good things coming my ways this week. First thing I read is a good news from good friend.

God bless the works of your hands my friend. I am really inspired with this write up. Nigeria is wide, no market is saturated except you are short of ideas. Solve Nigerians problem and make money.

May you not run out of ideas IJN, God will bless you beyond your widest imagination and your star continue to shine brighter and brighter like that of the just.

Hope you sha they pay tithe, abi nah Sakat ( shey I get the spelling).

Happy for you my friend.

4 Likes

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2014
Nice story, shinaf. I envy you. Lol! Nice

I wish my brother Ymodulus can just agree to teach me for once rather than I am busy busy busy. I have to force him this time. A must now.

1 Like

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Ymodulus: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Hadizy:
Nice story, shinaf. I envy you. Lol! Nice

I wish my brother Ymodulus can just agree to teach me for once rather than I am busy busy busy. I have to force him this time. A must now.
hmmmmmm. Let just past this

Shinaf congrats.
Ahhh. Na alao akala own go make sense pass that guy is a spender.

Nice one. Congratss
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2014
Ymodulus: hmmmmmm. Let just past this

Shinaf congrats.
Ahhh. Na alao akala own go make sense pass that guy is a spender.

Nice one. Congratss

No reply. Ok give me names of people who can put me through on this forum. I will contact any.
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Ymodulus: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2014
Hadizy:

No reply. Ok give me names of people who can put me through on this forum. I will contact any.

Business is not for ladies. Don't follow all those girls that say business is their thing no. Go work in the office. At the end of the month you get a pay.

Not buy and sell. Hadizy lets past this.
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2014
Congrats op. Like your entrepreneurial spirit.

I am just mad that we keep on reparating money to China when we can achieve all these through local production. Can you imagine the number of pockets and mouths we will be feeding if half of what we buy from china are produced here?

but op...once again. congrats. More sales to you.

@hadizy

I can teach you. I got time.

4 Likes

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2014
Ymodulus:

Business is not for ladies. Don't follow all those girls that say business is their thing no. Go work in the office. At the end of the month you get a pay.

Not buy and sell. Hadizy lets past this.

I was never going to buy and sell. Noo. Something to supply and customize and present to events company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Ymodulus: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2014
We have MayorAll, Davi8d , Youngzedd, yemi2plus, Nivlin, ad many others just create a thread and ask them to teach yo. It do be better.

Even someone up here just agreed to teach you. Meet him buy him drinks and card. Pay him money for databundle he will teach you.

I am busy.

1 Like

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by mayorall(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2014
Ymodulus: We have MayorAll, Davi8d , Youngzedd, yemi2plus, Nivlin, ad many others just create a thread and ask them to teach yo. It do be better.

Even someone up here just agreed to teach you. Meet him buy him drinks and card. Pay him money for databundle he will teach you.

I am busy.

So you still dey this naija. I dey vex for you o. Gidigan. you no gree help me add my madam for next biz.
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Donsheddy: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2014
Nice 1. Am hapi 4 u
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by babakk2(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2014
mayorall:

So you still dey this naija. I dey vex for you o. Gidigan. you no gree help me add my madam for next biz.
Mayorall you too can creat group within Osun state or OSOGBO to be precise.
I am waiting for something like this in OSOGBO
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by babakk2(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2014
mayorall:

Mayorall you too can creat group within Osun state or OSOGBO to be precise.
I am waiting for something like this in OSOGBO. And we can buy in bulk. As low as $3 for men's watch
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by izikjon(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2014
That's a fabulous idea.
More blessings, more ideas n concepts.
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by dav8id(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2014
mayorall:

oga happy sunday! how far our talk?
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Adebayolove(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Congrat
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Ymodulus: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
mayorall:

I dei.

Qbeauty how u long time
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Nivlin: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Oga shinaf. This is nice smiley
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by eljidy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice one bro...I'm going to post my testimony very soon too.

1 Like

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Nivlin: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ymodulus: We have MayorAll, Davi8d , Youngzedd, yemi2plus, Nivlin, ad many others just create a thread and ask them to teach yo. It do be better.

I am busy.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Kirinwa: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Op I love your innovation and thoughtfulness. God bless and prosper the works of your hands.
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by kentochi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Shinaf am happy for you my admission officer!.
More good things are coming your way my big boss.
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Emmy9ite(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Boss Shinaf, am really happy for you too. What a nice initiative. I believe this will also work well in my school. I will send you a PM.
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by shinaf: 2:12am On Sep 29, 2014
Amen grin grin
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by generaljosh(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
shinaf: My success story on how I made N94,630 profit within 11 days having invested N106,019 naira, and the profit is still counting
Following the legacy of the likes of MAYORALL ,MASTERCEE and YMODULUS ( my best pal), I wanted to keep my success to myself , but I remembered all I am today was through this business thread long time ago, so I have decided to share it with new importers and newbies coming into the film. I have made profit before but not as short or fast like this, I do sell and import goods, I have imported customized phones before and the profit was not as this …..I mean it, it was short and cool, and buying of customized item can turn you into a billionaire.
I made N94, 630 within 11 days in my school, the item imported: (customized flash drive ) number of pieces (100), selling price (N2500)…. Gain (N94, 630)
The item brought to school was not a popular item or what students don’t already have, it is a flash drive and you hardly find a student who doesn’t already own a flash drive. But mine was different and distinct, because am not selling flash am selling my concept though no patent lol.
Now my 94,630 k is not enough for me , I put a new strategies in place to make more money…..I will tell you guys …….but still planning on how am going to work this out .
My success story finally; I bought 100 pcs of customized flash drive, if I have known I would have imported more, most people are using flash drive but mine was different see picture below ….before the flash production, I have placed several advert at strategic points in the school, so people have started asking for the flash drive to sell and most are saying I have to have it before my friends do…… I Imported 16GB flash drive using my school logo, though I have no patent and copy right lol…….I won’t go into more info and details price I got the flash , but with proper following you will get it .. I sold the 16GB flash at a wholesale price of 2k and a retail price of 2.5k.
Yes I made the profit, but the hope of any importer is for him/her to continue with profit making every minute if not seconds. So how do I make more? I searched for beautiful girls, pimped one lol, also I look up places where big boiz and girls do spend their money and also luxury places in my school. Also I strategize a way of making the flash for some political personality aspiring for public offices in 2015. I believe it was well packaged and I can make one more big time, the next order is going to be free of charge and distributed to all student of ladokites and alumni

Bro, kindly tell us how u go abt it

2 Likes

Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by worldgee: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
shinaf: My success story .....
Congrats fellow. Dis is simply ingenuity at work.

Together we stand, divided we fall!
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by 2sexyus: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
My success story will be next... Not Importation though
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by babaloke: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thanx shinaf for this eye opening marketing strategy;and thanx for sharing with us on NL;I pray that God will continue to supply u wisdom and blessings IJN.(AMEN).
Please I would like to know how you went about sending the brand name or logo to the supplier to customize the flash drives for you,and if it was at an extra cost.
I would appreciate your swift response.

Thanx once again.
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by mayorall(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
babaloke: Thanx shinaf for this eye opening marketing strategy;and thanx for sharing with us on NL;I pray that God will continue to supply u wisdom and blessings IJN.(AMEN).
Please I would like to know how you went about sending the brand name or logo to the supplier to customize the flash drives for you,and if it was at an extra cost.
I would appreciate your swift response.

Thanx once again.

Same way you customise wristband sir.
Re: My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days by Jasper14(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
God bless nairaland!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians / Hand Sanitizer: Which Shop/outlet Has Stock In Lagos? - Very Urgent / The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.