Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigeria Epassport: Guarantors Form - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Epassport: Guarantors Form (1560 Views)

Epassport Experience At Embassy Of Nigeria DC / Apply For Epassport In England Or In Nigeria? / Epassport From Nigeria House NY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Epassport: Guarantors Form by gbabs64(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
Dear all,
I am base in lagos and trying to get a new epassport. Please I need the following information on the "commissioner's oath" section of guarantors form.
1. Can I get to sign this in any of the courts in lagos? If no, then which ones in particular?
2. What is the procedure when I get to the court. Things like
a. Who or what department do I ask for
b. Is there any fee charged
c. Is it immediate, or it will be scheduled
c. Any additional info that can help
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Epassport: Guarantors Form by Gozillar: 1:08am On Jan 23, 2013
helo, i am in d process of getting an e-passport also and ur enquires are of interest 2 me. I must ask, how much were u charge 4 d e-passport? Cus d official site states 5100naira, whereas in d course of my payment i saw 8750naira as amount payable. Pls do share ur experience.
Re: Nigeria Epassport: Guarantors Form by gbabs64(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
The charge is N8750. I completed the payment using pay4me option which comes with extra charge- transaction charge N300 and Service charge N175. So I made a total payment of N9225 in a bank.

I finally decided to take a walk to the customary court in my area and as I entered the court room, I was greeted by one I assume to be a court clerk. He asked of how he can help me. Having told him, collected the forms and took it to the Magistrate (I assume) and later came back to say that I have to pay N700, but only N250 would reflect on my receipt. I tried negotiating but to no avail. So I gave him the money and 10 minutes later, he came back with my form signed, stamped and also with the Lagos state treasury receipt.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Spots Along Eleme Junction-onne Road, Port Harcourt (pictures) / Only 500 People On Earth Owns This Passport. / Pls Which Country Should I Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.