Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Tv In The 80's (nta) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tv In The 80's (nta) (10162 Views)

CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV / Who Remembers This Children's Tv Program From The 80's/90's / Does Anyone miss NTA Of The 80's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tv In The 80's (nta) by enque(f): 2:35pm On May 19, 2008
Come in if you are handsome and rich show, whats the name, it was very funny .

that was bassey and company

1 Like

Re: Tv In The 80's (nta) by enque(f): 2:38pm On May 19, 2008
and i want u help with name of a comedy show that aired around that time. it was set in world war 2 europe , characters played the roles of german and russion officers

that was ALO ALO!!
Re: Tv In The 80's (nta) by MykaelX: 5:13am On Jul 29, 2015
I have a lot of Nostalgia cartoons and Tv shows which were shown on sky one,NTA 2 channel 5,10,7,8 etc BOP TV,UK GOLD,the childrens channel,Sky Movies,Cartoon Network etc.Below is some of what i have: Allo Allo,Alvin and the chipmunks,Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin,Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers,Adventures of the little Prince(incomplete), Astro and the Space Mutts,Battle of the Planets,Bionic 6,Blackstar,Bravestarr,Captain N:Game Master,Care Bears,Chuck Norris and the Karate Commandos,C.O.P.S,Centurions,Danger Mouse,Defenders of the Earth,Dennis the Menace,Denver the last dinosaur,Dogtanian and the three muskehounds,Dungeons and Dragons,Fat Albert andthe cosby kids,Flash Gordon,Fraggle Rock,Galtar and the Golden Lance,Gummi Bears,Gijoe,He-man and the masters of the Universe,Inspector Gadget,Inhumanoids,Jayce and the Wheeled warriors,Jem,Karate Kid,Kidd Video,MASK,Mysterious Cities of gold,Police academy(incomplete),Pole Position,Rambo,Robobcop,Robotix,The real ghostbusters,Sabre Rider and the star sheriffs,Silverhawks,Spiral Zone,Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles,Little Nemo,Ulysses 31,Visionaries,Voltron-Lion Force,Voltron Vehicle force,Vytor the starfire champion,Thundersub,Thundercats,Transformers,Secret squirrel,superted,Robin of sherwood,Faulty towers,Some mothers do have them,Sledgehammer,the wonder years,Brush Strokes,Jane Eyre,Dempsey and Makepeace,TOM GRATTANS WAR,Smurfs,Jabberjaw,Victor and Hugo,the real adventures of jonny quest,Moonlighting and many more.Will gladly share with anyone who wants but i wont be available in Nigeria till middle of september..Just sending a heads up.P(#)
Re: Tv In The 80's (nta) by ZeusAlmighty(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2016
I also remember CI-5 (I hope I got it right sha). That detective program...
Re: Tv In The 80's (nta) by WolvyX5: 1:35pm On May 04, 2016
Nostalgia mehn! Time really does fly. Fortunes ( when Ramsey Noah was a smally), one Tokunbo chic wey dey driv me gaga. Then Supple blues. Super Force, Renta ghost, Allo Allo, sky movies, Hall mark movies, space ghost, Some mothers do have them, speed racer, the inviscible man series. The prince and the pauper, Ivan Hoe, Robin Hood the adventures of Teddy Ruxpin. D list is endless. Life moves too fast cry

1 Like

Re: Tv In The 80's (nta) by jemmabond(f): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
bgees:
remember when dempsey went for a boxing match. and he got beaten black n blue.
remember the theme song. i had it as ringtone.

@topic.
jake and the fat man.
p.s i love .

newsline at 9 pm sundays with frank olize,

tonight at 9 with syril stober.

Actually, Tonight At Nine was with John Momoh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page / 80% Of Nollywood Films Are Wack / Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.