Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

***urgent Request, Street Fighter 2 Arcade For Sale, I Want To Buy...**** - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / ***urgent Request, Street Fighter 2 Arcade For Sale, I Want To Buy...**** (1464 Views)

My XBOX 360 Arcade Disc Drive Does Not Open Anymore / Proper Video Arcade Center In Nigeria / Arcade Game ::::: Sumurai Jack :::::: Click To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***urgent Request, Street Fighter 2 Arcade For Sale, I Want To Buy...**** by azpekuliar: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
Please who has got Street Fighter 2 Arcade game machine for sale. The type operared with a coin, long before the PS1 console ever came. I played this thing like mad in the early to mid 90's. I am still so attached to it that the console versions (of SF) do not excite me one bit.

It's obviously more like a relic now, but if you've got one for sale or know who has, please get in touch. I was a pro back in da day menh!

**shouts in Ken/Ryu''s voice....Adugi! Adugi! Showwwe uuu geeeee! .....

Chai! That thing sweet me then ooo...

Re: ***urgent Request, Street Fighter 2 Arcade For Sale, I Want To Buy...**** by Junior360(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
I'ts true that games like street fighter can be a lot more fun with a set of eight buttons by your right hand and the joystick by your left. If it was me, I'd use the ssf4 fighting stick (a controller which has the same arrangement of buttons and joystick just like that of the street fighter game machine) which is connected to game consoles. I'll be getting mine next month.

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Niaz / Flashback:- Which Of This Game Did You Enjoy Most While Growing Up? / PS3 Option File Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.