Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Worst Experience You Have Had While On A Journey? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Worst Experience You Have Had While On A Journey? (914 Views)

Port Harcourt Airport Is Not The Worst In The World - FAAN / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Experience You Have Had While On A Journey? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
I have been meaning to open this thread for long now.Mine is purging.Was travelling from Lagos to Benin by road but just as we left lagos,my stomach started grumbling o.Jesus,that was a bad day really Co's it was a Sunday morning so d driver couldn't get drugs for me.Wen we finally got to Ore,I cudnt take it anymore b'cos the potholes was really torturing my condition,then the dripping cold sweat!As d driver open the bus make I go shit,the shit start to drip out o,follow me enter bush.I had to take my bath in the bush with a bag of pure water embarassedafter which the passengers opened by box to bring clean clothes for me grin.na so so "doo doo my pikin" I hear reach benin.When finally I got to school,it took me weeks to relate d incident to my deceptive gfs.Dem ladder me die...Bitches I must tell ya angry
Re: The Worst Experience You Have Had While On A Journey? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
I have two bad memories of trips:

First one: I was on the ferry from Penang to Langkawi and I happen to be kinda sea sick. I was hoping that by sleeping I will reach my destination without any troubles, but the ferry had to stop in the middle of the sea because the waves were too strong. A member of the staff passed through the boat to distribute plastic bags in case anyone was sick, but at that time I was still trying to sleep and didn't think I would get sick. Then, the waves were really strong, and I start to feel really sick. I was alone and there was only a little girl sitting besides me. I couldn't get up and go get a plastic bag because I knew I would be sick. So I had to ask people around to go get one for me, and then, well, I threw up all my breakfast :-S

Second one: I was going back from Koh Lipe to Hat Yai. Koh Lipe is a tiny island in the South of Thailand. The morning we were leaving, it was raining very heavily. We were supposed to take a long tail boat that was going to take us to a floating plateform where we could board on the small boat. Unfortunately, there was a storm so we they took us to some place to wait. We had been waiting for like 15 min so my mom decided to go take a coffee at the next hotel. So I was alone wiht all those people waiting for their boats, it was raining like hell so the people in the navy office let me in. Then we were told we could go, that the boat was waiting for us at another beach and that they would take us on motorbikes. I waited for my mom and then we went. It was still raining, the waves were high. I was lucky I was wearing rubber shoes so I could go into the boat without having to hold my shoes in my hands. The staff were distributed life jackets. Some people were silly and didn't want to wear them. My mom told me to put one on, especially because I was sick. The entire trip to the coast was a nightmare. I was trying my best not to throw up and I was freezing because of the rain. All my clothes were wet. When we finally reached the coast, we had to wait for the minibus. I checket into my suitcase and luckily found some dry clothes. The bathroom of the office were already occupied, so I went to a mini mart and luckily they let me use the toilet's staff so I could change. The rest of the trip was normal: trying not to be sick in the minivan (if you know how Thai drive you would understand how scary it can be). Got home late and tired, it was a hell of a trip!
Re: The Worst Experience You Have Had While On A Journey? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
In the middle of an ocean!shit your journey was both terrible and suicidal.
Re: The Worst Experience You Have Had While On A Journey? by oduz: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
Redeem, O Redeem!

(1) (Reply)

10 Relaxing European Destinations For A Stress-free Retirement (PHOTOS) / New E-passport: See The 44 Countries You Can Now Visit Without Visa / Is This The Most Expensive Hotel Room In Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.