Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

I Want To Be Moderating This Section. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Be Moderating This Section. (761 Views)

Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Moderating This Section. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
I want to be a moderator in this picture section. Thank you.
Re: I Want To Be Moderating This Section. by BlackPeni5: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
Okay...to be a moderator, you must pay a monthly sum of N20,000 to my account.

Check your e-mail for details of the various rates for moderation in each Nairaland Section.

Thank you once again for your interest in moderating the Pictures section.

Sincerely

Black
Re: I Want To Be Moderating This Section. by valdubem(m): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
Black Peni5: Okay...to be a moderator, you must pay a monthly sum of N20,000 to my account.

Check your e-mail for details of the various rates for moderation in each Nairaland Section.

Sincerely

Black

The dude just declared his interest and I guess its not bad!
Re: I Want To Be Moderating This Section. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Black Peni5: Okay...to be a moderator, you must pay a monthly sum of N20,000 to my account.

Sincerely
Who be this
Re: I Want To Be Moderating This Section. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
val_dubem:
The dude just declared his interest and I guess its not bad!
Bros thank you Abeg help me tell am

(1) (Reply)

Packo Plank Market At Ketu Lagos Is On Fire / What Is The Most Senseless Thread You Have Ever Seen On Nairaland Frontpage? / Kim Calls Nigeria Disgusting....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.