Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Molested. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Molested. (1337 Views)

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Molested. by fortunes05(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2008
How would you feel if your 4yr old daughter tells you that she was molested by your nephew?
what do you think about this people ?
Re: Molested. by bawomolo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2008
the police is your friend. if not get some thugs to beat the shit out of that nephew then get counseling for the daughter. by counseling, i mean visit a real professional and not some holy pastor.
Re: Molested. by uspry1(f): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2008
@bawomolo

Great advice but not work in Nigeria!

@poster

If I was you to discover my 4 yr old daughter being molested by nephew, I would be angerĀ  angry and tell my husband to arrange family discussion with nephew's parent, then taking my precious daughter and husband to move out FAR FAR FAR AWAY from where nephew lives at.

Nephew is sicko child molested! The whole family must know who he is!!! angry
Re: Molested. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2008
My actions would definitely tell him how I feel, he must die one way or the other.
Re: Molested. by ifyalways(f): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2008
bawomolo:

the police is your friend. if not get some thugs to beat the shit out of that nephew then get counseling for the daughter. by counseling, i mean visit a real professional and not some holy pastor.
Yeah but i wud still take my nephew for some counselling too.ofcos after hes been dealt with.
Re: Molested. by omena555(f): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2008
stillwater:

My actions would definitely tell him how I feel, he must die one way or the other.
ROFLMFAO grin grin
ur reply made me laugh so much that i cant even remember what i was going to reply grin
Re: Molested. by almondjoy(f): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2008
I would be disappointed and devastated. These things do happen. Depending on the age of the nephew, I would let him face the consequences of his actions. . . .between himself and his maker. I will ask that he gets the help he needs, so he does not end up in jail or dead for molesting someone else's kid. He is my family too and I will not press charges against him even with that mental illness he has.

My main concern is to get with my daughter and embark on a life long committment to salvaging her life with whatever personality and cognitive problems she might have in the future. I have to ensure that whatever adverse effects the occurence/s will have on her development are as minimal as possible. kiss

Mr. Almond says he will shoot the nephew to death. . . . . . .just asked his imput! grin Typical male response. He says "God forbid, we no get such traits"!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Molested. by amsky(m): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2008
I heard recently that it happened in my son's school. I withdrew him as fast as i heard it,not minding that i had paid for the month.

It is more rampant than we know. The thing is trying to avoid such occurences. I tel my boy as often as i can to tell me when anyone touches him inappropriately. Try to make the kids aware of ''good'' and ''bad'' touching. It'll help to check that such incidences are held at bay.

I hardly allow guys carry my daughter. My neighbour's experience was frightening. her chidminders son was caught with his fingers in her son's diapers.
If i caught my nephew doing that, there will be serious trouble o!!!! Between both of us one person will must end up in the ER. angry
Re: Molested. by abbey10(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2008
Amsky,
How are you?
Howz my friend,Shapey,her hubby?
HOpe,
you know.
I wish em well.
My family's OK.
My warmest regards to ur family.
Re: Molested. by Dreloaded(f): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2008
amsky:

I heard recently that it happened in my son's school. I withdrew him as fast as i heard it,not minding that i had paid for the month.

I dont get it. Was one of the teachers doing such things or what
Re: Molested. by amsky(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2008
Abbey10
We are all good my dear.
Shapey had a tubal preggy and had one tube removed sad. Is still home and has stopped work for now. I'll be with her this evening. Hope your family is good too. Thank you so much,and i wish you all the best.

@ De-reloaded.
It was a janitor as i heard. i did not bother to find out,i just carried the guy and they have been calling me to ask why i withdrew him. I'll be going to the school with my husband this friday. It's easier to hear such things as stories. I left the fees for them, i will rather not listen to any silly explanation. angry

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Text Messages / Is It Wrong To Want To Be Married At 23 Or 25 At Most? / Would You Marry An Infertile Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.