Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! (37727 Views)

Is It Acceptable To Have A Male Teacher In A Crèche? / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by kunle1960: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
God is on my 8 year old daughter's side and God saved her from a pedophile and a predator. Yesterday, the teacher was using my daughter's hand to rub or caress his genitals and in the process with a stunt warning not to tell anybody but my child in her wisdom came back to inform my wife first before my wife told me last night.

PLEASE WHAT DO I DO NOW? I'm about to go to Police to report it!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
I won't spare that b astard for a second.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
If u dey go police station kari fuel money, no 4get to do so. Thanks

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by thorpido(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Go ahead.Report to the school authorities too.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by lolababe331e: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
So many sick people in the world today . Please report to both the police and school, who knows how many children he has done it to. Please report him so you can protect other girls . Thank God your daughter was bold enough to tell you. That is why it is important to make sure that our children are free with us

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Cutehector(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Report d matter to d school authorities..

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by ba7man(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Make sure that teacher looses his job.

If the school tries to shield him, threaten them with a lawsuit and a press release in major online and print media outlets naming the school, it's management and the teacher's name.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Somebody did this same thing in Mecca about 1400yrs ago and still being worshipped as best the Human being ever liveth. SMH!!

Back to the topic! Arrange a stunt double for him with ya camera phone so that police and lawyer go get better evidence to jail the bastard.

Although it's no crime in SAUDI Arabang!!!
Please, don't cause religious war here

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by skyface00(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Please if u have any army friends, if u don't have look for one or 3, let them follow u 2 d skul 2 pick him up and hand him over 2 police, he need 2 be seriously beaten b4 handed him over, I know police won't beat him enough. Men like that not suppose 2 be walking on d street with their JT under them, so one can't send a child 2 skul again na wa oooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Horlawoomey(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
That's a serious decision you are about to take, use your head please.

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
6 killer steps:

1. Change the school immediately
2. Change the girl's new orientation
3. Blame the mother for not taking action while in school
4. Insist on meeting the teacher
5. Commit the teacher before God
6. Take the child for clinical assessment

Jonathan government sef shocked

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by tolexy007(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
kunle1960:
God is on my 8 year old daughter's side and God saved her from a pedophile and a predator.Yesterday,the teacher was using my daughter's hand to rub or caress his genitals and in the process with a stunt warning not to tell anybody but my child in her wisdom came back to inform my wife first before my wife told me last night.

Call the Police.

Report the teacher to the School Authorities

Change schools

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by steppin: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
@Op,
Don't be quick to jump into conclusions. It could be disastrous and shameful if your daughter misconstrued the teacher's action.
Set a trap instead and see if you can get the teacher red-handed, that way you can save other kids from the molester.
Don't confront him directly cos if you do, he'll deny it and you'll end up looking like a fool.
Bad habits are like a bad penny, he's gonna repeat it again.
For the sake of other kids, give it time.

18 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by sigiyaya(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
The issue of KONGI is become alarming and very serious in this country, it is no longer a problem for the youths or for the old nor for a particular gender in our society, in fact it has become a problem for every body in this country. I will therefore urge the federal government lead by president Muhammadu Buhari GCFR to look into this ugly situation, and as a matter of urgency do something about it.I strongly believe that a total eradication of these will go a long way on addressing the problem the youths and olds are facing everyday in this country as a result of this monster called KONGI. I hereby advocate that the federal government should please swing it to action immediately in other to arrest this problem and put a smile on the faces of its citizens as every responsible government will.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by adesegun121(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ok
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Somebody did this same thing in Mecca about 1400yrs ago and still being worshipped as best the Human being ever liveth. SMH!!

Back to the topic! Arrange a stunt double for him with ya camera phone so that police and lawyer go get better evidence to jail the bastard.

grin grin grin grin grin grin, Easy o

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by SurePresident: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
n
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by TheDauraMallam: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

This is beautiful.

Meanwhile, haters be like

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by xrisdon(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
the best thing to do is to confront the teacher first, seeing his reaction which he will either admit or deny will inform you the next action to take.

don't rely on account of your 8years old daughter ALONE.

do some plenary investigation yourself, before taking a substantive action.

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by san316(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Did her hand cut?

My advise, don't change ur daughter's school. Just go to the school and publicly harass the teacher and ensure the school takes action.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by SPG4U(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Are u serious
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by MrFlavvor(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Make we kill the bastard. BTW this made front page quite quickly
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by TheDauraMallam: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

This is beautiful.

Hahn, Johnydon22

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by boman2014: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
y
kunle1960:
God is on my 8 year old daughter's side and God saved her from a pedophile and a predator. Yesterday, the teacher was using my daughter's hand to rub or caress his genitals and in the process with a stunt warning not to tell anybody but my child in her wisdom came back to inform my wife first before my wife told me last night.

please do it fast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by adesegun121(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Alrty
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by dinachi(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
According to homosexual supporters the paedophile cannot help himself. He was born that way!
Get that perv arrested, drawn and quatered immediately.
Bunch of reprobated retards!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
J
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by anonimi: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Police ke?
What about the school authorities first and what if the teacher DENIES it?

What can you do in the circumstance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? / What Are The Issues You Discuss During Courtship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.