Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal (26835 Views)

Yobo Blasts Keshi Over Kenya Snub / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / “I Warned Keshi Abt Errors In The 2nd Half” T. B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by maxygirl(f): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
Published on January 22, 2013 by ·

Unknown to soccer loving Nigerians, Coach Stephen Keshi was warned to ensure that the Super Eagles did not concede a last minute goal in their AFCON Group C match against Burkina Faso yesterday.
The Nigerian team, that scored a first half goal through Emmanuel Emenike were close to winning their opening match at South Africa 2013 Nations Cup, but lost focus and allowed the Burkinabes equalised barely 10 seconds to the end of the match at Mbombela Stadium.
Just as millions of soccer pundits have critisised the Eagles’ approach to the match, Keshi’s spiritual confidant, Prophet TB Joshua said he spoke to the coach to tighten up his team’s rear, especially in the second half.
The leader of Synagogue, Church of All Nations, who said the Eagles also disappointed him as a strong fan said: I called and warned Keshi to watch out for that dangerous move by the Burkina Faso strikers”.
And due to the fact that many people may not belief in his prediction, TB Joshua supported his claims by making a recorded copy of his conversation with Keshi available to P.M.NEWS.
In the conversation, Keshi urged the prophet to pray for his team, saying they did not want to concede any to against Burkina Faso.
In his response, Joshua, who advised Keshi to call him before the second half, stated: “You have to be careful and pray so that what the tragedy I saw does not happen to the Eagles. The horses of Burkina Faso do not get tired, and your defenders must not lose focus in the second half…”.
The Eagles, who fell like packs of cards in the encounter, also received hard knocks from former Nigerian internationals, Sunday Oliseh, Jonathan Akpoborie, Tijani Babangida and Rwanda Coach, Milutin Sredojevic.
Oliseh, a former skipper of the team, said yesterday’s draw was like a loss to the Eagles, “because they may regret the result as the competition progresses.”
Akpoborie, who earlier said the team cannot go far at the AFCON, castigated the strikers for not utilising their chances.
Babangida also lambasted the Keshi-led squad, saying they would blame themselves if the draw edge them out of the competition.
Rwanda coach, Sredojevic said he was disappointed in the Nigerian team, saying they lacked a winning mentality, concluding that Keshi is technically inept.
Meanwhile, Keshi has heaped praises on his players for the result against Burkina Faso. The ‘Big Boss’ declared that he is proud of his players despite their failure to hold on to their slender lead, which would have seen Nigeria assume top spot in the group.
“We are not going to let anything bring us down, trust me. I am very proud of the boys”.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/01/22/i-warned-keshi-over-error-says-tb-joshua/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by wesley8: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
interesting
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
You people have come again with all this stories about TB Joshua,someone posted a thread asking what he said about yesterdays match,none of you responded,You lots always seem to post after every match has ended with your fake news.

The above story by the way is no prophecy or prediction,even a cricket fan who isnt a fan of football could offer such ambiguous advice about tightening the defence.

Can you kindly and boldly tell us what the outcome of fridays match against zambia will be.dont come here telling and deceiving people that tb Joshua predicted victory or loss on friday.

17 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Napolitano(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
I prefer watching football with expectations than predictions.

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by ojbaba95(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2013
So why Keshi didn't cal him at half time?Let him predict Zambia match on Friday.
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by executinal(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2013
Not again

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Okijajuju1(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2013
In other news: NFF appoints T.B Joshua spiritual adviser of the super eagles. He is to work closely with the Technical Adviser of the Team.

13 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Decapo: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2013
I still dey laugh

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by klerry(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2013
He needs to get a life!!!! Hw come we only hear abt it after d incident?

maxygirl:
Published on January 22, 2013 by ·

Unknown to soccer loving Nigerians, Coach Stephen Keshi was warned to ensure that the Super Eagles did not concede a last minute goal in their AFCON Group C match against Burkina Faso yesterday.
The Nigerian team, that scored a first half goal through Emmanuel Emenike were close to winning their opening match at South Africa 2013 Nations Cup, but lost focus and allowed the Burkinabes equalised barely 10 seconds to the end of the match at Mbombela Stadium.
Just as millions of soccer pundits have critisised the Eagles’ approach to the match, Keshi’s spiritual confidant, Prophet TB Joshua said he spoke to the coach to tighten up his team’s rear, especially in the second half.
The leader of Synagogue, Church of All Nations, who said the Eagles also disappointed him as a strong fan said: I called and warned Keshi to watch out for that dangerous move by the Burkina Faso strikers”.
And due to the fact that many people may not belief in his prediction, TB Joshua supported his claims by making a recorded copy of his conversation with Keshi available to P.M.NEWS.
In the conversation, Keshi urged the prophet to pray for his team, saying they did not want to concede any to against Burkina Faso.
In his response, Joshua, who advised Keshi to call him before the second half, stated: “You have to be careful and pray so that what the tragedy I saw does not happen to the Eagles. The horses of Burkina Faso do not get tired, and your defenders must not lose focus in the second half…”.
The Eagles, who fell like packs of cards in the encounter, also received hard knocks from former Nigerian internationals, Sunday Oliseh, Jonathan Akpoborie, Tijani Babangida and Rwanda Coach, Milutin Sredojevic.
Oliseh, a former skipper of the team, said yesterday’s draw was like a loss to the Eagles, “because they may regret the result as the competition progresses.”
Akpoborie, who earlier said the team cannot go far at the AFCON, castigated the strikers for not utilising their chances.
Babangida also lambasted the Keshi-led squad, saying they would blame themselves if the draw edge them out of the competition.
Rwanda coach, Sredojevic said he was disappointed in the Nigerian team, saying they lacked a winning mentality, concluding that Keshi is technically inept.
Meanwhile, Keshi has heaped praises on his players for the result against Burkina Faso. The ‘Big Boss’ declared that he is proud of his players despite their failure to hold on to their slender lead, which would have seen Nigeria assume top spot in the group.
“We are not going to let anything bring us down, trust me. I am very proud of the boys”.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/01/22/i-warned-keshi-over-error-says-tb-joshua/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by coalcoal1(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2013
Can we have a copy of their conversation? Anybody with a link for download

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Cuckoo48: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2013
Medicine after death. Why you no tell us this before! Fake prophet!!!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by OmerianConsult: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2013
He ignored our own Nostradamus at the risk of his career

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Oahray: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2013
Lmao... Misleading title. The conversation had nothing to do with last minute goal. It was no prediction either. Useless publicity stunt.
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by gozyluv202: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2013
Prophesy time again,mtcheeeeeeeew,abeg let someone get busy joor undecided
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by ypzilanti: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2013
Please they should tell us what will happen on Friday. Its funny how the prediction always comes after the event.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by kennykool4u: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2013
WHEN WILL THIS STOP.........I WILL NEVER INSULT HIM BUT HE SHOULD PLEASE LEAVE FOOTBALL FOR US. [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Demdem(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2013
i think Keshi should be relieved of his duties immediately and TB Joshua appointed grin grin

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by iamswizz(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2013
but seriously ooo TB joshua loves sports oooo

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2013
Abeg Abeg Abeg!!! We dont wanna hear his prophecies after the match.. If he can't come here himself to tell us himself before d match, make en 4get tell us after jor..
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Khings: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2013
How many of you have ever Prayed for Eagles to win a match?
I think it wont be bad or affect any of us in anyway if we develope d habit of Praying for this nation even in this forum(nairaland), atleast once in a while.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2013
Am i the only one tired of hearing this man's prophecies that can't be averted? If u see evil upon Naija,why not pray against it? Why leave it to happen nah?
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by olempe(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2013
Ok na...
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Dee60: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2013
Eagles will start winning when they stop consulting all manner of 'prophets'!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by abu3(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2013
My advise for those that believe in sorcery, is that the sorcerer can NOT change the nearest (things) future, even though, they claimed they see the future. What will be WILL definately BE.

*Believe in Almighty God. And pray + hardwork = brings success (victory)

UP SUPER EAGLES!!!
UP NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2013
Who cares? Abeg jor!
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Oahray: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2013
Khings: How many of you have ever Prayed for Eagles to win a match?
I think it wont be bad or affect any of us in anyway if we develope d habit of Praying for this nation even in this forum(nairaland), atleast once in a while.
Nigerians pray for Super Eagles, Zambians pray for their national team, who God go answer? Abi God na Nigerian?

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Wuse2(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2013
Amen,Do u want to buy or sell any kind of properties in Abuja pls contact jessywil@yahoo.com
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2013
Okija_juju: In other news: NFF appoints T.B Joshua spiritual adviser of the super eagles. He is to work closely with the Technical Adviser of the Team.
are you trying to be funny?
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by onatisi(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2013
grin
dont believe everything u read in nigeri newspaper or any nigeria social medis most of the news are fake and only meant to attract traffic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Eket Township Stadium, work still ongoing .. Photos / Silva: Why Didn't Hypocritical Messi Cry During Chelsea Or Madrid Controversies / Some Hilarious Football Quotes. Pick ur favourites & Add Urs as Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.