Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal (26841 Views)

Yobo Blasts Keshi Over Kenya Snub / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / “I Warned Keshi Abt Errors In The 2nd Half” T. B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by tommykiwi(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Khings: How many of you have ever Prayed for Eagles to win a match?
I think it wont be bad or affect any of us in anyway if we develope d habit of Praying for this nation even in this forum(nairaland), atleast once in a while.
If you like pray for good 2yrs if Naija want play Barca them go chop am wella..So leave prayers out of football because the best side always takes the day...
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by achovirux(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Dey want 2tell us wetin we dey hear b4...2baba dey here...no be small tin ooo...just singing ;DNid uchu
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by dady12: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
even jesus christ said it,a profect has no honour in his own town,also in the time of elasha there are still many sick ,not all where heal,pls hypocrite,you should mind ur own business,dont judge,call no man fake,one can commit sin even here in mairaland by saying what is not right against his neighbour,let us try and change for good,dont xpect God to tell u tht u will be rich tomorrow,God reveal deep thgs ,then our own portion is to pray,if the man of God called on keshi and advice him,i see no reason for criticism ,he told him to pray,we should all join them in prayer,not coming here to say what is not right to say,God can show u vision 2moro concerning any thg,people will start criticising u the way u criticise others,let us gaurd them with prayer
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by creativemusic: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Skynet247(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
No matter the propesy,the main one is... Wil nigeria take the cup? Please...pastor t.b jashua,do ask for us...thanks
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Dachiever2(f): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Suppy Eagles still try sha. Na prophesy work so.
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by dammytosh: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
dady12: even jesus christ said it,a profect has no honour in his own town,also in the time of elasha there are still many sick ,not all where heal,pls hypocrite,you should mind ur own business,dont judge,call no man fake,one can commit sin even here in mairaland by saying what is not right against his neighbour,let us try and change for good,dont xpect God to tell u tht u will be rich tomorrow,God reveal deep thgs ,then our own portion is to pray,if the man of God called on keshi and advice him,i see no reason for criticism ,he told him to pray,we should all join them in prayer,not coming here to say what is not right to say,God can show u vision 2moro concerning any thg,people will start criticising u the way u criticise others,let us gaurd them with prayer

Crap from a brainwashed brother.

Be careful in the second half ? Na third half dem for be careful ?

What is this country turning into ? We are 2 lazy to think.

If i may ask ?

1. How many times have a country who pray openly in first and second half won World Cup ?
2. How many times have a clubside who pray openly in first and second half won Major Leagues in Europe?

How many great coaches call their prophet in second half. The same spiritual nonsense Amodu believed in that took our football backward a 100 years.

Before you scream Boko Haram, I am a Christian who believe God created our brains for a reason.

And can somebody spare me all this silly prophesies like "If you pray or if God wants or prediction about weather that metereologists can even predict a month ahead."

Elijah said "By this time tommorow, it will rain" (a period when it never rained for a long time) That is what i call prophesy, no gambling or in case it did not happen.

In the news today, i heard super eagles will train just once today and i said to myself. "Lazy bones : one training session for the whole day, what will they be doing since morning. Small time, they will pray 12 times on the pitch but train once a whole day."

I remember when Nigerian silly girl knelt down to pray when they were to play penalty. I wished we lost that day and thank God we did cos it is high time we stop substituting hard-work for religious jamboree.

My sincere prayer is that super eagles do not get to semifinals at all. So that we know that having a prophet does not win trophies, Hard-work and superior tactics do.

- My Opinion

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by 76Naira(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
Please can TB Joshua let us know who will win the tournament before that happens?
That will be great.

Information is usually more useful before events so you can alter things if need be and not after.
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
klerry: He needs to get a life!!!! Hw come we only hear abt it after d incident?

because u dnt watch him...duh
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ijogz K: Abeg Abeg Abeg!!! We dont wanna hear his prophecies after the match.. If he can't come here himself to tell us himself before d match, make en 4get tell us after jor..
because u are? He should come to tel u...eediot..
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by sizmokool: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
You guyz are so funny, honestly. I am so sure the poster cooked up this story to play with your emotions. . It is hilarious though. *Time to sit back and watch you guyz tear each other's throats out* grin
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Smooyis(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Dee60: Eagles will start winning when they stop consulting all manner of 'prophets'!
How dare u say things like dis to a truly annointed Man of God who means well for dis country but through unbelieving we have not been able to harness d blessings thru him. And dat iss why we have problems in dis country. The great nations of d world do consult men of God for direction. Why should we live in d dark when God has blessed us with a prophet T B Joshua who is saying d mind of God in dis generation
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by dannywest01: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Abeg o, abeg o, abeg o na beg we dey beg oo.. TB Joshua no be Octopus Paul oo
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by lordkpakpando: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pastors work are to ensure that their members does the things of God so as to make heaven on the last day not to predict things that wont help the congregation of christ to make heaven..........
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Dzany(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
hnmmmmm........how does it translate to the spiritual upliftment of mankind?.........@ OP....pls, don't insult the ALMIGHTY.
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Smooyis(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
dammytosh:

If i may ask ?

1. How many times have a country who pray openly in first and second half won World Cup ?
2. How many times have a clubside who pray openly in first and second half won Major Leagues in Europe?

How many great coaches call their prophet in second half. The same spiritual nonsense Amodu believed in that took our football backward a 100 years.

Before you scream Boko Haram, I am a Christian who believe God created our brains for a reason.

And can somebody spare me all this silly prophesies like "If you pray or if God wants or prediction about weather that metereologists can even predict a month ahead."

Elijah said "By this time tommorow, it will rain" (a period when it never rained for a long time) That is what i call prophesy, no gambling or in case it did not happen.

In the news today, i heard super eagles will train just once today and i said to myself. "Lazy bones : one training session for the whole day, what will they be doing since morning. Small time, they will pray 12 times on the pitch but train once a whole day."

I remember when Nigerian silly girl knelt down to pray when they were to play penalty. I wished we lost that day and thank God we did cos it is high time we stop substituting hard-work for religious jamboree.

My sincere prayer is that super eagles do not get to semifinals at all. So that we know that having a prophet does not win trophies, Hard-work and superior tactics do.

- My Opinion
Ignorance is a Big disease.
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by dammytosh: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Smooyis: Ignorance is a Big disease.

When you read that long post and your summary is "ignorance is a Big disease" then you should honestly have your head examined. I will prefer you point out my ignorant statement with facts. While i sit you down in a bible study session and you see the truth that you obviously lack in your religious thinking/sentiment, instead of what your pastor reads to your hearing alone.

Just read and pass by instead of exposing your foolish*ness
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Smooyis(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
dammytosh:

If i may ask ?

- My Opinion
Ignorance is a Big disease.
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Smooyis(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
Dee60: Eagles will start winning when they stop consulting all manner of 'prophets'!
How dare u say things like dis to a truly annointed Man of God who means well for dis country but through unbelieving we have not been able to harness d blessings thru him. And dat iss why we have problems in dis country. The great nations of d world do consult men of God for direction. Why should we live in d dark when God has blessed us with a prophet T B Joshua who is saying d mind of God in dis generation
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Akiika: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Preparation, good planning and hard work wins matches, not hypocritical prayers, prophecies...e.t.c
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Smooyis(m): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2013
Akiika: Preparation, good planning and hard work wins matches, not hypocritical prayers, prophecies...e.t.c
After u might done all ur preparations, good planning and hardwork, you see need to commit everything to God for success. All these do not guarantee success unless God is involved. This is why sometimes d best team do not reach d top. Or d best graduate does not get d job. You people on nairaland just have much disregards to men of God. And u talk to them anyhow. Prayer is d key. Indeed d master key to success. Through hardwork!
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by TotoLicker: 6:30am On Jan 24, 2013
TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal.

TL warn's TB over last minute prediction.
This is my last warning to TB.
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by DECOtech(m): 7:27am On Jan 24, 2013
maxygirl:
Published on January 22, 2013 by ·

Unknown to soccer loving Nigerians, Coach Stephen Keshi was warned to ensure that the Super Eagles did not concede a last minute goal in their AFCON Group C match against Burkina Faso yesterday.
The Nigerian team, that scored a first half goal through Emmanuel Emenike were close to winning their opening match at South Africa 2013 Nations Cup, but lost focus and allowed the Burkinabes equalised barely 10 seconds to the end of the match at Mbombela Stadium.
Just as millions of soccer pundits have critisised the Eagles’ approach to the match, Keshi’s spiritual confidant, Prophet TB Joshua said he spoke to the coach to tighten up his team’s rear, especially in the second half.
The leader of Synagogue, Church of All Nations, who said the Eagles also disappointed him as a strong fan said: I called and warned Keshi to watch out for that dangerous move by the Burkina Faso strikers”.
And due to the fact that many people may not belief in his prediction, TB Joshua supported his claims by making a recorded copy of his conversation with Keshi available to P.M.NEWS.
In the conversation, Keshi urged the prophet to pray for his team, saying they did not want to concede any to against Burkina Faso.
In his response, Joshua, who advised Keshi to call him before the second half, stated: “You have to be careful and pray so that what the tragedy I saw does not happen to the Eagles. The horses of Burkina Faso do not get tired, and your defenders must not lose focus in the second half…”.
The Eagles, who fell like packs of cards in the encounter, also received hard knocks from former Nigerian internationals, Sunday Oliseh, Jonathan Akpoborie, Tijani Babangida and Rwanda Coach, Milutin Sredojevic.
Oliseh, a former skipper of the team, said yesterday’s draw was like a loss to the Eagles, “because they may regret the result as the competition progresses.”
Akpoborie, who earlier said the team cannot go far at the AFCON, castigated the strikers for not utilising their chances.
Babangida also lambasted the Keshi-led squad, saying they would blame themselves if the draw edge them out of the competition.
Rwanda coach, Sredojevic said he was disappointed in the Nigerian team, saying they lacked a winning mentality, concluding that Keshi is technically inept.
Meanwhile, Keshi has heaped praises on his players for the result against Burkina Faso. The ‘Big Boss’ declared that he is proud of his players despite their failure to hold on to their slender lead, which would have seen Nigeria assume top spot in the group.
“We are not going to let anything bring us down, trust me. I am very proud of the boys”.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/01/22/i-warned-keshi-over-error-says-tb-joshua/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29
SHUT D FUK UP!!!
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Oahray: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2013
Smooyis: Ignorance is a Big disease.
He made valid points. You have no reasonable objection to what he posted and you know it. Faith without works is dead, prayers without any reasonable effort to achieve a goal is dead.

Its funny how people prefer to pray and do nothing. Did Vincent Enyeama not lead the Eagles in prayers at the start of each half? They still lost their lead. Could it be Bukina Faso prayed better?

God is not partial, even if he was, why should Nigeria, a nation full of hypocrites be his favourite?
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by Kizuba: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
hummm again i ask: why does TB Joshua warn us about the next Boko Haram attack??
Re: TB Joshua Warned Keshi Over Last-Minute Goal by classichsy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dachiever2:
Suppy Eagles still try sha. Na prophesy work so.

Hello. I sent you PM. How are you today?hear from you soonest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Will Earn N607m Yearly At Trabzonspor / AS Monaco Signs Cesc Fabregas From Chelsea (Photos) / Virtual Football Betting Strategy ( How I Make Constant #13,500 Daily #94,500 We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.