Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) - Art, Graphics & Video (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) (181687 Views)

10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice / ~An Invitation To All Nairaland's Art & Graphics Section Members~ / Blender3d : Topic On Nairaland (graphics/video) By Amhatu W. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) by Ctony1: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2022
Good morning folks. Please i want to learn keyboard and I need a channel through YouTube which can take me from zero level or if there is another way to learn via internet
Re: Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2022
erad:
It has come to my attention in recent times that some people come to this section to paste works which are gotten from various other designers and websites and claim the ownership and credits.

First, this is illegal... but the illegal aspect is none of my business, nah you and police go dey drag that one.

To me and other loyal, hardworking and truely creative members of this section, it is totally wrong, unprofessional, demeaning and unethical.

On this note, with the help of my vigilant fellow designers... anybody discovered to paste and take credit for design works that are not theirs in this section will be liable to a Two(2)-Week ban and the particular post or thread will be hidden/removed. If you must paste any design work that is not yours, have the decency and courtesy of mentioning and appreciating the original designer. How would you feel if you spent hours behind a computer depriving yourself of alot of things just to make that awesome design and somebody somewhere is taking the credit for it??

Lets be fair to ourselves and others. We are here to help each other grow, not to brag and oppress ourselves.
Thank You.
erad.
Exactly
Re: Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) by Jimmygraphicx(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2023
Thank you
Re: Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) by juliuscaesar(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Hello All,

Are there any graphic designers in house? I need some to help me create a logo ASAP. Please respond. Thank you
Re: Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) by erad(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
juliuscaesar:
Hello All,

Are there any graphic designers in house? I need some to help me create a logo ASAP. Please respond. Thank you

You can send me a message on WhatsApp via any of the numbers on my signature.

Thank you.
Re: Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) by Ctony1: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
Pls what is the best software for video editing both for phone and computer

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.