Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,689 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Keshi Is A Tribalist.dn't U Think So - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Is A Tribalist.dn't U Think So (751 Views)

Keshi Is Back! What Do You Think? / Real Reason Why Keshi Is Shutting Out Kelechi Iheanacho From The Super Eagles. / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Is A Tribalist.dn't U Think So by alabibm(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
KESHI SHOULD HAVE USED TT IN PLACE OF ECHEJILLE,ECHEJILE IS WORSE,TT,OBAFEMI,AYENUGBA(OUGHT TO HAVE LEARNED HIS LESSON AND BE PARDON) SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THE TEAM.

HOPE NO OFFENCE IS TAKING AGAINST ME.PLS COMMENT
Re: Keshi Is A Tribalist.dn't U Think So by Afam4eva(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
I take offence to ignorance...

Keshi Okechukwu Keshi is Igbo and Echiejile is Edo. How does that make him a tribalist?
Re: Keshi Is A Tribalist.dn't U Think So by timoney45(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
Afam4eva: I take offence to ignorance...

Keshi Okechukwu Keshi is Igbo and Echiejile is Edo. How does that make him a tribalist?
no offence pls but it seems he is tribalistic. For ur info keshi is frm delta state. And these r d list of delta state playas in d team- echiejile, fengor ogude, nosa egiebor, efe ambrosse and more
Re: Keshi Is A Tribalist.dn't U Think So by Afam4eva(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
timoney45: no offence pls but it seems he is tribalistic. For ur info keshi is frm delta state. And these r d list of delta state playas in d team- echiejile, fengor ogude, nosa egiebor, efe ambrosse and more
Is Delta a tribe? Keshi is from Asaba which is Igbo speaking. So, why will you consider him selecting someone from Warri or edo tribalistic?
Re: Keshi Is A Tribalist.dn't U Think So by achinaboy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
Nigeria is currupt,so is Keshi,he need to put the people that will give him returns,u know what time is it,,,,,,he is not a tribalist,he is milking his own cow chikena tongue
Re: Keshi Is A Tribalist.dn't U Think So by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
alabi bm: KESHI SHOULD HAVE USED TT IN PLACE OF ECHEJILLE,ECHEJILE IS WORSE,TT,OBAFEMI,AYENUGBA(OUGHT TO HAVE LEARNED HIS LESSON AND BE PARDON) SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED IN THE TEAM.

HOPE NO OFFENCE IS TAKING AGAINST ME.PLS COMMENT

If he is a tribalist because of non inclusion of taye taiwo then i,ll say you are very wrong.Since taiwo left marseille of france,he has been struggling,He was considered a misfit at Ac milan and from there to QPR then to ukraine,i dont think any good coach will even consider him if you have to base selection on current form and merit,Echiejile might not have done well in that position but he has been a regular for Braga,it wont be hard for any manager to pick him ahead of Taiwo,same could be said of Efe Ambrose and yobo if they had been dropped,efe has been brilliant for celtic even capped it with a golden performance against messi and co in the champions league but see whats happening to him from that friendly against cape verde to the match against burkina fasso.
Keshi would,ve been crucified f he had dropped him,same with yobo whom you could say is the most experienced of the pack,imagine a woeful eagles defence without yobo,Fans will still say lots of neagative things against keshi if he had dropped yobo.

Coaches are not psychics,even psychics wouldnt have seen efes red card or ike uches misses.

I believe keshi made his final selection in good faith.
Re: Keshi Is A Tribalist.dn't U Think So by Afam4eva(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
gbosaa:

If he is a tribalist because of non inclusion of taye taiwo then i,ll say you are very wrong.Since taiwo left marseille of france,he has been struggling,He was considered a misfit at Ac milan and from there to QPR then to ukraine,i dont think any good coach will even consider him if you have to base selection on current form and merit,Echiejile might not have done well in that position but he has been a regular for Braga,it wont be hard for any manager to pick him ahead of Taiwo,same could be said of Efe Ambrose and yobo if they had been dropped,efe has been brilliant for celtic even capped it with a golden performance against messi and co in the champions league but see whats happening to him from that friendly against cape verde to the match against burkina fasso.
Keshi would,ve been crucified f he had dropped him,same with yobo whom you could say is the most experienced of the pack,imagine a woeful eagles defence without yobo,Fans will still say lots of neagative things against keshi if he had dropped yobo.

Coaches are not psychics,even psychics wouldnt have seen efes red card or ike uches misses.

I believe keshi made his final selection in good faith.
One thing i notice with humans especially Nigerians is that as long as their team does not lose, they won't see any faults but once they lose, they'll start remembering how Taiye taiwo was dropped and how osazie was right in his tweets bla bla bla.

The players that Keshi picked even though may not have been the best but they were in form in their various clubs.

(1) (Reply)

Is Keshi Performing? / Our Promise Of Free Sex Boosted Eagles Against Ivory Coast – Nigerian Prostitute / Should Away Goal Rule Be Scrapped In Uefa Champions League?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.