Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! (36998 Views)

I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. / Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by BabaAlabi: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
The movie Django got me thinking about black people and slavery. It is a wonder that in all that period, black people could not stand together and fight against the white folks enslaving them. There are even stories about black chiefs selling their fellow black men for money. Even today the black men are thought to be inferior in terms of IQ and creativity. It is no surprise that many black people are in prisons and Africa as a whole is said to be the saddest continent. This is an excerpt from the movie Django.
[Showing Django and Schultz a human skull]
This is Ben. He's an old joe that lived around
here for a long time, and I do mean a long
damn time. Old Ben here took care of my
daddy and my daddy's daddy. Till he up and
keeled over one day, old Ben took care of me.
Growin' up the son of a huge plantation owner
in Mississippi puts a white man in contact with
a whole lotta black faces. I spent my whole life
here, right here in Candieland, surrounded by
black faces. Now seein' 'em every day, day in
and day out, I only had one question: why don't
they kill us? Now right out there on that porch,
three times a week for fifty years, old Ben here
would shave my daddy with a straight razor.
Now, if I was old Ben, I woulda cut my daddy's
goddamn throat, an' it wouldn't-a taken me no
fifty years of doin' neither. But he never did.
Why not? See, the science of phrenology is
crucial to understandin' the separation of our
two species. [Picking up a hacksaw] And the
skull of the African here? The area associated
with submissiveness is larger than any human
or any other sub-human species on planet
Earth. [Saws a piece off the back of the skull,
brushes it off, and holds it up] If you examine
this piece of skull here you'll notice three
distinct dimples. Here, here and here. Now, if I
was holdin' the skull of an Issac Newton or a
Gallileo, these three dimples would be found in
the area of the skull most associated with
creativity. But this is the skull of old Ben. And
in the skull of old Ben, unburdened by genius,
these three dimples exist in the area of the
skull most associated with servility. [To
Django] Now bright boy, I will admit you are
pretty clever. But if I took this hammer here,
and I bashed in your skull with it, you would
have the same three dimples...in the same
place...as old Ben'.
What are your thoughts on this?
Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by ayobase(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
You are not far from the truth if only the probability of you being black is 100%
Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by BabaAlabi: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
ayobase: You are not far from the truth if only the probability of you being black is 100%
Come to think of it...look at the way we Nigerians accept and worship our leaders...the same leaders who steal the money meant for the development of our country..we accept that we are followers and we have no power over them...we accept that since they are in power it is their god-given right to loot...we accept everything our pastors tell us no matter how bizarre or ridiculous it sounds..when you think about it we are truly slaves

1 Like

Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by achinaboy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
B.u.l.l.crap,slave or no slave,we got to work with what we have,sometimes ,we have no choice or control of certain situation due to whom we are or where we comne from or where we find ourselves so think before you write,am black cool
Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by StarFlux: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
Not even going to read that.

Hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by BabaAlabi: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
achina boy: B.u.l.l.crap,slave or no slave,we got to work with what we have,sometimes ,we have no choice or control of certain situation due to whom we are or where we comne from or where we find ourselves so think before you write,am black cool
So I am yellow abi? This is the problem right here...we tell ourselves that we have no control when we actually have all the power...change your mindset and from there we can change the world

1 Like

Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by Abagworo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
Our major slavery is in Christianity and Islam.

7 Likes

Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by ayobase(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
Abagworo: Our major slavery is in Christianity and Islam.

I guess Saudi Arabia and Israel ranked higher than us!

1 Like

Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by madamebebe(f): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
Front page please. grin
Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by ifyalways(f): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
The summary of this rant is
Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by tpia5: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
seems like a very violent movie.
Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by Rotmyt: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
tpia@:
seems like a very violent movie.
Yes it is a bit violent but aslo a good movie.I still wonder why such would be deemed suitable for 15 year olds.
@ Op,I am not a slave to religion neither am I one to the white man. This is cow dung, don't bother selling cuz I am not buying.
Btw, Didn't Django himself prove this wrong at the end?

1 Like

Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by SAFO(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2013
I'm still waiting on your "studies"

..... and no, quoting an excerpt from a movie does not count lol

2 Likes

Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by achinaboy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
BabaAlabi:
So I am yellow abi? This is the problem right here...we tell ourselves that we have no control when we actually have all the power...change your mindset and from there we can change the world
Changing the mindset is a very good move,i already did,but who will give me a listening ear,even if there is someone there to listen,is it not better to give me speak to the hands than to listen and do nothing about it
Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by Djang0: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2013
Lol dumb dumb dumb.. Look at the country Haiti.. The slaves rose up in numbers and took over the whole island including the Dominican Republic side.. They were the 1st slaved country to be free.. Haiti did it years before slavery was abolished..They did it on their own.. Now the reason African American slaves never rose is that they used Jim crows laws on them. They were never united. Read up about this.. The 3 dimples thing is total BS..

You all seem to miss an important part in the movie..

If blacks were not creative and were all submissive.. Why was alexandre dumas the three musketeers author... A black man? This is what caused Candie to get up set and demand a handshake.. He realized his entire theory to belittle Django was RUBISH!! Since one of his favorite authors was indeed black..

READ UP BOYS.

2 Likes

Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
Djang0: Now the reason African American slaves never rose is that they used Jim crows laws on them. They were never united. Read up about this..

undecided

From Goop,
Goop: Is this native/white woman giving the scholastic peer reviewed narrative the accounts of the black/gullah seminoles(who were the MAJORITY of the "seminole warriors" as noted by whites exploring central florida at the time) essentially defeating the American army a "black supremacist" too? LMAA(African American)AO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E0j8xgxjTY

And if you want to read the whole story you can check out this research essay drafted by a commitee of PH.D scholars at Indiana University on the black/gullah seminoles. All facts documented & sourced.......
https://scholarworks.iu.edu/dspace/bitstream/handle/2022/7603/umi-indiana-1694.pdf?sequence=1

Amazing how a group of African American slaves could have gathered the courage to not only escape slavery, but settle on a land totally foreign to them and their ancestors, gather arms together within Seminole indian territory, take on and BEAT the American army in NUMEROUS battles, eventually forcing the hand of one of America's most mighty generals, Thomas Jesup-"Father of the Modern Quartermaster Corps", to formally emancipate them to their freedom in the West. It would be this event along with the creole ship revolt(another succuessful AA slave revolt) that would greatly influnce the call for the emancipation of slaves in America.

You need to do more reading tongue

Also African-Americans wanted to make it work in the U.S. rather than leave or engage in war with white americans, hence why the legal process was used during jim crow; Know what you're talking about!
Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by bokohalal(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
The original poster and abagworo hit it.
@Django missed the point with Haiti.
Western religion has made the blackman lose interest in his well being but saving for 'heaven'. He so want salvavtion that he does not mind being oppressed and ravaged by his fellow man.
Haiti's rebellion was not led by people who believed in Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by TheClown: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
OP
Have you read about Ganga Zhumba or Zumbi, the palmares and the Haitian revolution? Even in that same US, the was a case of Nat Turner and a black revolution nearly started by a man called James Smith. It bothers me when the whiteman calls us inferior and then we turn about and call ourselves inferior also, searching for non-existent proofs. Read about the battle of insaldwana where the Zulu forces anihilated the the british forces with all their sophisticated weaponry, the tactics used by the Zulus is still studied today. Read about the resistance of Nigerian Kings like King Jaja, Oba Ova(something) and Attah Ayegba Om'Idoko who hung himself to slight the white man and prevent himself from being humiliated. We are people with spirit, take a second look at situations the situations that made blacks look submisive again.

2 Likes

Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Africa is not sad. They just teach you that to keep you proud. You also need to understand there is a season for everything. Greater men have come and gone, and great empires have been built and destroyed. These are stages that all peoples have gone through. Am glad you and your household enjoyed your time at the top because it is over. We are already in a new age, and what you have planted in your years of priviledge, you will certainly harvest at your time of need.

1 Like

Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
SAFO:
I'm still waiting on your "studies"

..... and no, quoting an excerpt from a movie does not count lol

Are you minding the illiterate?
Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
BabaAlabi:
The movie Django got me thinking about black people and slavery. It is a wonder that in all that period, black people could not stand together and fight against the white folks enslaving them. There are even stories about black chiefs selling their fellow black men for money. Even today the black men are thought to be inferior in terms of IQ and creativity. It is no surprise that many black people are in prisons and Africa as a whole is said to be the saddest continent. This is an excerpt from the movie Django.
[Showing Django and Schultz a human skull]
This is Ben. He's an old joe that lived around
here for a long time, and I do mean a long
damn time. Old Ben here took care of my
daddy and my daddy's daddy. Till he up and
keeled over one day, old Ben took care of me.
Growin' up the son of a huge plantation owner
in Mississippi puts a white man in contact with
a whole lotta black faces. I spent my whole life
here, right here in Candieland, surrounded by
black faces. Now seein' 'em every day, day in
and day out, I only had one question: why don't
they kill us? Now right out there on that porch,
three times a week for fifty years, old Ben here
would shave my daddy with a straight razor.
Now, if I was old Ben, I woulda cut my daddy's
goddamn throat, an' it wouldn't-a taken me no
fifty years of doin' neither. But he never did.
Why not? See, the science of phrenology is
crucial to understandin' the separation of our
two species. [Picking up a hacksaw] And the
skull of the African here? The area associated
with submissiveness is larger than any human
or any other sub-human species on planet
Earth. [Saws a piece off the back of the skull,
brushes it off, and holds it up] If you examine
this piece of skull here you'll notice three
distinct dimples. Here, here and here. Now, if I
was holdin' the skull of an Issac Newton or a
Gallileo, these three dimples would be found in
the area of the skull most associated with
creativity. But this is the skull of old Ben. And
in the skull of old Ben, unburdened by genius,
these three dimples exist in the area of the
skull most associated with servility. [To
Django] Now bright boy, I will admit you are
pretty clever. But if I took this hammer here,
and I bashed in your skull with it, you would
have the same three dimples...in the same
place...as old Ben'.
What are your thoughts on this?

That you actually take this horse manure tale seriously suggests YOU may indeed have low IQ issues. Just leave the rest of us normal human beings out of it. Jobless dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 28, 2015
Djang0:
Lol dumb dumb dumb.. Look at the country Haiti.. The slaves rose up in numbers and took over the whole island including the Dominican Republic side.. They were the 1st slaved country to be free.. Haiti did it years before slavery was abolished..They did it on their own.. Now the reason African American slaves never rose is that they used Jim crows laws on them. They were never united. Read up about this.. The 3 dimples thing is total BS..

You all seem to miss an important part in the movie..

If blacks were not creative and were all submissive.. Why was alexandre dumas the three musketeers author... A black man? This is what caused Candie to get up set and demand a handshake.. He realized his entire theory to belittle Django was RUBISH!! Since one of his favorite authors was indeed black..

READ UP BOYS.
How true is this?

(1) (Reply)

3 Cultural Activities That Need To Be Changed In Nigeria / 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' / The History And People Of Bende Lga Of Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.