Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,171 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse! (753 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Translation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse! by SeanT21(f): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2008
My favorite bible verse in the bible is,

Jer 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Anytime i read this verse i feel that God is speaking right to me and it makes me feel good!!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse! by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 04, 2008
John 16:27 KJV

"---for the Father loves you, because you have loved Me (Jesus), and have believed that I came forth from God." cool smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse! by Pepeye(f): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2008
I PETER 1-23
Being Born Again not of Corruptible seed, but of Incorruptible, by the WORD of God, which liveth and abideth forever

JAMES 1-18
Of his own will begat he us with the WORD of truth, that we should be a kind of First fruit of His Creatures.

JOHN 1-3

Which were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God

1JOHN 5-11
And this is the record that God hath given to us Eternal life and[b] THIS LIFE [/b] is in HIS Son.

1 JOHN 5-12
He that hath the Son hath Life; and he that not the Son of God hath not life

1JOHN 5-13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; That ye MAY KNOW that ye have Eternal Life may believe on the Name of the Son of God.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse! by MCUsman(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2008
wink wink ", seeing they see not; hearing they hear not, neither do they understand." (Matthew 13:13) wink wink
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse! by Pepeye(f): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2008
JONAH 2-8
They that observe lying vanities forsake their mercy
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse! by JeSoul(f): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2008
Colossians 2:9
"For in Christ there is all of God in a human body. So you are filled with God through your union with Christ"

Amazing verse to every believer!
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse! by seguno2: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2008
Changes from time-to-time, currently is Jeremiah 9: 23-24

23 Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse! by Pepeye(f): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2008
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them
than love God, to those who are the called according
to His purpose

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Say Thank You To Him? / The Word of God says Love Your Wife / The Most Talked About Person To Walk The Earth - Jesus Or Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.