Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Pls Read,ur Help Is Needed. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Read,ur Help Is Needed. (489 Views)

Awesome Wood Carving To Create An Illusion Of A Box Of Money. Pls Read / Scam Alert! Pls Read This!!! / Help! Is Information Marketing A New Way Of 419 In Nigeria Of Toaday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read,ur Help Is Needed. by Chygirl2: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2013
Good day my good poeple.so sorry to bother you this morning with my problems.my name is chichi nd I'm from the eastern part of nigeria.my mum is late nd my dad has another wife.I used to work with an advertising company in lekki but few months after I joind them,the company folded cos of mismanagement. Ending of last year,I got an admission,though as a part time student.I have done my registration nd every other thing but I have not been able to enter lecture hall since this year,reason being(I have not paid my school fees nd I don't have an accommodation for now)the place I was staying(provided by my formal company)is under renovation nd the landlord is been calling me to come nd take my things to enable him renovate my room nd rent it out.I don't know where to take my things to or go to,that's why I'm still here. Sometimes I wonder why my own is like this?I'm not a bad girl neither am I an angel,but I don't want this to push me to the street becease I want to go to school.I don't even sleep these days cos of my problems.I beg everyone with a kind heart nd who knows what is mean's to be in school without the help of ur parents or anyone,to please come nd help me.it took me this long to come nd write this cos I was so ashamed of myself but I felt,if I don't come out nd say it,I might never get help.I can provide anything u ask me to.incase I want to call to find out more,here is my no 08123591995 thanks nd God bless as u call.
Re: Pls Read,ur Help Is Needed. by beylinko(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2013
How much is the school fees that u can't talk to ur relatives abt it. U most hv an uncle,broda n someond who can do something. Pls try that

(1) (Reply)

Brother Of Man Who Killed His Sons In House Fire Commits Suicide / Have U Been April Fooled Today? / Danger In Abstinence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.