Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Awesome Wood Carving To Create An Illusion Of A Box Of Money. Pls Read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Awesome Wood Carving To Create An Illusion Of A Box Of Money. Pls Read (4295 Views)

In Need Of Money, Pls Help / Is This Real Or An Illusion? The First Man To Fly And Walk On Air (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awesome Wood Carving To Create An Illusion Of A Box Of Money. Pls Read by tomiobj(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
A giftted wood carver carefully sculpted a piece of wood to make it look like a cardboard box full of money
I have been looking at this for days and I still can't believe it's wooden
http://www.viralnova.com/box-of-money-gallery/?Skyid=2104

Re: Awesome Wood Carving To Create An Illusion Of A Box Of Money. Pls Read by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ode!! We will not click that referral link. Wooden money my foot
Re: Awesome Wood Carving To Create An Illusion Of A Box Of Money. Pls Read by tomiobj(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2014
krall: Ode!! We will not click that referral link. Wooden money my foot
judging a book by its cover. Can't even appreciate a human beings talent. Here you criticise. Click on the link and tell me it's fake first
Re: Awesome Wood Carving To Create An Illusion Of A Box Of Money. Pls Read by itstpia8: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
amazing.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigeria Army Regular Intake In An Early Morning Jug At The NA Depot Z / WATCH VIDEO: Nigerian Woman Harassed And Beaten For Wearing Short Dress! / Harmless Everyday Things In Our Homes That Could Actually Kill Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.