Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine (30708 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Charliemorgano(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2013
A shocking revelation of a very successful career woman in her Early 30s....She is dating her colleague's husband when i asked her why she prefer him...She said she liked the man that they will be seeing till she gets her husband.......Its really interesting...things dey happen o....HUSBAND SHARING
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Gambrosia: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
How is this "husband-sharing"? Are both women MARRIED TO THE SAME MAN LIKE IN POLYGAMY? undecided
Husband-sharing ONLY HAPPENS IN POLYGAMY. . . THIS IS HUSBAND-PERCHING!!! kiss
Consenting adults. No problems. Any man or woman that ventures out of his or her matrimonial bed is COMMUNITY-PROPTY!!!! kiss

I wish them all the best! cool
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Onlinebiz2012: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
[img]http://learnweek.com/?r=trimmy[/img] lol, make she come share me too ooo
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by executinal(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
There is love in sharing. Carry on grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by KINGwax(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
This sheet aint new, God being my witness, my assistance girlfriend is the same. She claims until she get who she likes, she aint leaving.
Well, who told her i dnt like dt?
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by chibyboy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Da one dey, since there is love in sharing.
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Wendyslim(f): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
She is probably insane, at 30 she is still sharing someone's husband, don't start searching for your better half and leave dat man alone. No time on your side again ooooo

5 Likes

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by shedify: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Is it real,was the point,when there is odas out there
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by nwachineke00: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Loooool Wetin no go happen for Naija
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by OmerianConsult: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
U definitely didn't read of d woman whose 5 children were killed n herself got attacked by her husband's mistress
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by fittty(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ok
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Rastamann: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
I "husband-sharing" not better than "husband-snatching"? At least the man no complain!

1 Like

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Skynet247(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
That is very ironical and disgusting,the man does'nt have cordial respect for his family...for the lord's sake ...is he a table tennis ball?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by greedie1(f): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
hmmm
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by biancaekele2(f): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
The lady might be destroying her life unknowingly. As for the Man he's done for consumption cus dis lady culd do anything to break his marriage.

Anyway he doesn't care of his Marriage cus if he does cheating wuld be d last thing in his dull head grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by coogar: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
Charliemorgano: A shocking revelation of a very successful career woman in her Early 30s....She is dating her colleague's husband when i asked her why she prefer him...She said she liked the man that they will be seeing till she gets her husband.......Its really interesting...things dey happen o....HUSBAND SHARING

what's new in this one?
majority of those women over 30 in nigeria with no husband are in this category. women also have their needs just like men. that they do not have husbands now does not mean they won't roll in the hay. mind your own business and stop putting your nose in the life of a very successful career woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by kudiice(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
Chai! See how dem dey share STD!

1 Like

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by creativemusic: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by tunapawizzy: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wendyslim: She is probably insane, at 30 she is still sharing someone's husband, don't start searching for your better half and leave dat man alone. No time on your side again ooooo
but before she finds her own, engine needs to be serviced na,,,,n na available mechanic around person go use
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
@op does her colleague know abt there affair?
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Coldfeet(f): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
The lady obviously is not ready to get married! The man too is a disgrace to the sacred institution! i pity the woman he married. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by armyofone(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
but there are other things in life than making sure johnny digs in now. don't you think so?

coogar:

what's new in this one?
majority of those women over 30 in nigeria with no husband are in this category. women also have their needs just like men. that they do not have husbands now does not mean they won't roll in the hay. mind your own business and stop putting your nose in the life of a very successful career woman. grin lol oturugbeke!
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by mrborn2fuck(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Onlinebiz2012: [img]http://learnweek.com/?r=agbeniga[/img] lol, make she come share me too ooo
I use your matter do prayer for myseelf too, make dem come share me toOOO in Jesus Name
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
Na so another lady will share her husband with her. #ediotedwoman
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by greatgod2012(f): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
She is just shameless and senseless!

1 Like

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by tunapawizzy: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
Coldfeet: The lady obviously is not ready to get married!
single lady in her early 30s....its not easy na
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by FirstOpinion: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
No problem, The law of Karma will surely catch up with her.
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by olawaletaiwo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
mr.born2fuck:
I use your matter do prayer for myseelf too, make dem come share me toOOO in Jesus Name
bastard...God have mercy
Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by chiefarian47(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
She is trying to take her ministry to the permanent site so kindly pray for her to get there on time.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Share Her Husband Till I Get Mine by Arosa(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
As long as her colleague approves of it then it OK. But if that is not the case then she is stealing not sharing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives / 12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / 62-Year-Old Man And 57-Year-Old Deaconess Owoade Welcome Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.