Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (84007 Views)

Foreign Based Naija Or Naija Based Wife / 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Ndlistic(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2016

An epic drama played out in Nkwerre, Imo state on February 11, as a woman, Ngozi Madukaife-Akano, stormed a marriage ceremony with her relations to stop the wedding of her husband to another woman.

The marriage ceremony was disrupted when Ngozi, a UK-trained nurse, stormed the venue with her relatives and caused a steer, suspending momentarily the marriage proceedings.

It was learnt that her husband of 20 years, a Nigerian and UK-based medical doctor identified as Dr. Chin Akano, had left the UK for Nigeria to secretly marry a new bride.

According to eyewitness account, hell was let loose when a fight ensued and the new bride and her sisters attacked Ngozi and tore her clothes to shreds.

Meanwhile, as the fight continued, the husband sat down dazed in one corner and observed the whole drama playing out before him.

Elders at the gathering were said to have put a halt to the whole drama as they reportedly led the furious wife out of the premises.

In the midst of the saga, the ‘old’ wife, who already has 2 children for her husband, has reportedly traveled back to the UK, likewise her husband; whereas, the new bride, reports allege, has moved into the couple’s mansion at the said area of the state where the wedding took place.

Ahead of the controversial marriage, the lady ( the new wife) had posted on her Instagram page @obyjenny, a picture of herself dressed in a blue pair of jean relaxing inside the couple’s apartment in Imo.

Infuriated by the post, the ‘old wife’, Ngozi, called out to Jenny on the social media, saying, “Let me sound a note of warning to you woman of easy virtue.

“You have the guts to take photos in my home and post on social media.

“You defiled my home the temple of God in December, now you’re planning to marry my husband on the 11th of February at Nkwerre.

“You want to secretly break a home of 20 years with 2 innocent children?

“Let me tell you now that we are on your case, it’s not going to be a walk in the park for the day you stepped into my home is the day your misfortune started.

“We are waiting for you and I hope you are ready?

“After this time, you will not try to break another family. You have seen a nice house and ready-made man so you want to jump in not knowing how we toiled.

“The God of my two innocent sons is already heaping coals of fire and brimstone upon your head.

“You want to try me, a child of God, but you have hit rock bottom because the chastisement of my peace is upon him.

“Wait for it! Step into my home again and you will see that Jehova Jireh still works wonders.

“Why didn’t you marry the father of your daughter? Baby mama?

“You’re trying to get pregnant for my husband, you will end up a baby mama for 10 men I assure you that you’re a thief.

“Every day is for the thief and one day is for the owner.

“We are waiting for you let your feet step once more into my home,” Ngozi penned down.

Meanwhile, the new bride quickly deleted the picture before it could go viral.

DAILY POST gathered that the post must have motivated the woman to storm the quiet marriage ceremony.

Amid the saga, the ‘old’ wife, who already has 2 children for her husband, has reportedly traveled back to the UK, likewise her husband; whereas, the new bride has reportedly moved into the couple’s mansion at the said area of the state where the wedding took place.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/24/uk-based-wife-storms-nigeria-disrupts-wedding-between-her-husband-and-new-wife-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by jeffizy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Front seat tickets to the premiere available at ariyaticketsnairaland.com

Why have women stopped being virtuous?
Always eyeing the other woman's candy shop , why??

Is it the poverty in the land or sheer promiscuity?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Young03(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
D truth z dat i gat no tym to read ds note
bt na dia biz
and again husband snatcher bad oo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by dre11(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
the wife head too strong for the husband to cheat....

what he kept in secret has now reveal itself... mtcheww
lalasticlala abeg carry this one go family section joor

5 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by cruzita(f): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
undecided when will women stop stealing husbands and when will men stop chasing everything under a skirt?a marriage as old as 20yrs u allowed a karishika destroy it for u.

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by aalangel(f): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
I hate husband snatchers. Social media can be good sometimes.

66 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Indeed husbands are scarce embarassed

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by OneManLegion(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Why is our agricultural sector still in a mess?

When we have so many hoes! gringringrin

224 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by RaeMystix: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
This reminds me of one of my uncle's. Had a wife abroad while married to another back home, with a child from another father. Can't believe how some men never think there wouldn't be consequences for their actions.

This ought to be a lesson to women who loose themselves for marriage. Most find it difficult to make ends meet if something were to happen to their marriage or patner. Get a degree before or during marriage, and make your own damn money.Thank goodness this woman has a career that could help her financially.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by CaroLyner(f): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
ummm
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by chubhiee: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Meanwhile, as the fight continued, the husband sat down dazed in one corner and observed the whole drama playing out before him.
I wish the Man would be liberal enough to share his thought pattern during ^ moment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by chubhiee: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
RaeMystix:
This reminds me of one of my uncle's. Had a wife abroad while married to another back home, with a child from another father. Can't believe how some men never think there wouldn't be consequences for their actions.

This ought to be a lesson to women who loose themselves for marriage. Most find it difficult to make ends meet if something were to happen to their marriage or patner. Get a degree before or during marriage, and make your own damn money.Thank goodness this woman has a career that could help her financially.

Most marriages in Nigeria are convenience based.I'm with the first wife to unleash hell 's gates on the baby mama after which she castrate her yellow goat of a husband.

17 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by nani212(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
hehehe. Life anagaga

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Last2comment(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by drnairalov: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
cool story

Love is demonstrated in truth and deed.Don't believe everyone who claims to love you,talk is cheap

how igbo guys toast girls

igbo guy will bring his car.

girl: yes, can i help u?

igbo guy: its me that want to help u sad

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by skedemi(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
but why d husband con look like Steve Harvey now gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by tpiar: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2016

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by ijustdey: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
husband snatcher....... see your face now

God don catch you and the wicked man

5 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by nanauju(f): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
All these women looking for already made men, not minding if they are wrecking homes, God is watching y'all.

What made him to leave his wife for you is the same thing that will make him leave you for another

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by datola: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
UK wives are not dull o.

4 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Clone2020(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
The woman wants a ready-made UK doctor that's earning lots of pound sterling. Imagine when one pound is over N450, abeg who no like better thing? But why isn't the married Ngozi woman heaping blame on her husband? There has to be more to this story, maybe the couple are married but separated? Maybe they are in the process of a divorce? Maybe they just stayed married for the benefit of their 2 kids? Maybe the Ngozi wife has no intent of relocating back to Nigeria just like most women in the diaspora choose not to relocate to Nigeria? Many of these women want to work and retire overseas then possibly end up in a nursing home in their old age; something most men totally abhor.
Whatever the case, this makes for good drama and I would certainly like to know how it ends.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by VickyRotex(f): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lobatan!!!!

""The God of my two innocent sons is already heaping coals of fire and brimstone upon your head.""

Na this part I like pass. cheesy

36 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Whores everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Odi'egwu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by FACTUALLYE(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
gobe

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by nairalandaddict: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmm. . Gold Digger. . May you never find Peace

9 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by cutetopsey(f): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Husband snatchers.......... everywhere.......

3 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmm... another gold digger on a lose.. grin angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by raayah(f): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
I simply do not understand why the woman is insulting the new wife.

You husband of 20 years and the father of your 2 Children decided to start a relationship with someone else. Who is breaking Home? Is it not your husband?
Why are you attacking this girl who may not have even known what was going on? Your husband decided to leave you, court her, pay bride price and marry her, and here you are screaming that she stole your husband??
How? Is your husband a toy? How is it stealing?

I am 100 percent sure that your husband didn't start cheating today, you must have known but you turned a blind eye, thinking he won't leave you.

Not only did he leave you, he went ahead to marry her. Do you think all your social media rants will bring him back? He doesn't want you. He has made it very clear.

To all the women out there, staying with cheating husbands thinking he will stay, keep dreaming, one day you will also see your husband marrying someone else.

To the man, what can I say. You have decided to embarass yourself, your children and your family because of lust. You should have done the honourable thing by not getting married or divorcing but instead you choose to be unfaithful and deceitful. Do I blame you? Not really! you and your stupid wife deserve each other

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
All this beautiful /handsome faces i do see on this forum...are they real? If yes add me on twitter @jidejamez .... i'll sure follow back

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics by demarc001: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Endtime they say

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.