Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos (2916 Views)

I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar / Halima Abubakar Now A Proud ‘mother (PHOTOS) / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by chachawabs: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/see-halima-habubakar-is-now-a-blondie-photos/

She’s a constant watch these days! As Nollywood’s actress and recently honored UN Ambassador of Peace has gone creative on her hair color. She’s a blondie fellas and I’m thinking she looks good. Don’t you?

Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by Majesty202(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
She looks cute, i almost mistake her 4 nicki
Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Dis shows dat light make up is the best.
Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
She looks coooooooooooooool!!!
Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
looks like she got mustache in the last pic.
Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by sholay2011(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
Does she have to pout her mouth like a duckling in every picshure?

And what's the reason for the tacky blonde hairdo? Maybe it's me that's nt getting it.

But she at least looks better than when she recently received a 'UN' ambassador nonsense.
Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by achinaboy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
real black chic,i like
Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by touchmehard: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
She's cute with make-up only.
Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hooooooot!
Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by Onyinyechimara(f): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Majesty202: She looks cute, i almost mistake her 4 nicki

Took the words right out of my mouth. Looks like her, especially the last pic
Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by heed101(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
Majesty202: She looks cute, i almost mistake her 4 nicki
eyes dey pain you
Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by aproko247: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Looks cool.

I'll Chase Out Demons Of Darkness In Power Sector--Ministerial Nominee Boasts

Source: aproko247
Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by Meegadough: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
I feel like kissing.
Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by vinderbilt: 12:00am On Jan 25, 2013
Now with blonde hair and that her BACKYARD, she come dey resemble another Nicki Minaj!

Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by kramer: 1:48am On Jan 25, 2013
vinderbilt: Now with blonde hair and that her BACKYARD, she come dey resemble another Nicki Minaj!

Why's her hand so black like that?? Is she bleaching?? shocked
Re: See Halima Habubakar Is Now A Blondie!-photos by phalbat55: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
Tank u jare! Me 2 rememberd d day she received d ambassador of corruptn.who is she gan na?

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna And Justin Beiber Were Flirting / Maheeda, Yesterday Storm Internet With Her Goddess Of X Uncladed Photos / My Sugar Mum And I (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.