Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar (730 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Flashes Chest Tattoo In Cleavage Baring Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar by 9janewsarena: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Could there be anything juicy Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, is hiding from her fans and the media? This is because the rate at which she is been projecting into the future of how her love life will be is making one ponder.

The actress shared a picture of two lovers playing around a shopping mall and disclosed that she will like her love life to be as such.
Halima, who has once had a fair share of heart break, sent a message to her future husband describing the names she will like to call him and how she will love to tattoo his name for the world to see how much he means to her.

“Dear future hubby, just get ready because we both will be stuck to each other like this!!! I don’t care or want to know, how many people will agree to this message, but my ice, yes that's your name by me. I will tattoo your name, so you know it's real, my world I will call you. I will meet you soon and part no more. This not a wish, this is a message to you my ice. Don't melt. Hey ice, gosh am blushing. I will be the only thing that can melt you. Yes you and I, in our world. My papi, my ice, my world,” she wrote.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/ill-tattoo-my-mans-name-for-world-to-see-halima.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar by 9janewsarena: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar by priscaoge(f): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Congrats in advance! And pray against any spirit of Divorce, else u gonna cut off that very part cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar by Deckynyansha(f): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2015
And then?
Re: I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2015
just make sure it ain't permanent
Re: I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar by Michellla(f): 7:07am On Dec 15, 2015
does tattoo secure marriage or love? undecided

1 Like

Re: I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar by khristals(m): 7:10am On Dec 15, 2015
what is a Halima? undecided
Re: I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar by khristals(m): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2015
see Mercy Johnson is making us proud she just gave her man another kid... and ur blabbing about tattoos
Re: I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar by tpiar: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2015
over to

how these men dey manage all these female attention sef.
Re: I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar by SenJoe(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2015
fool of the 21st century. Pls what's her profession?
Re: I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar by kossyablaze(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2015
khristals:
what is a Halima? undecided
Name of animal,place or thing
Re: I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar by Florblu(f): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2015
My dear Halima that will be d dumbest decision any celebrity can make.
Ask Ayo Adesanya who did what u are about to do how she felt when she broke up with her used to be hubby.
Stop putting food on Linda ikeji's table with your yeye story o jere
Re: I’ll Tattoo My Man’s Name For The World To See - Halima Abubakar by Khd95(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2015
She is still in disney island dreaminggringrin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Agbani Darego Pictured With MBGN Unoaku Anyadike At Miss World Charity Ga / Wizkid, Davido, Patoranking, Reminisce, Others Join Lineup For #OLIC2 / See Flavour's Cute Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.