Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Please Help Save Girly Brown - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Save Girly Brown (2425 Views)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / Isaac Brown, Feels No Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save Girly Brown by nuslock(f): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2013
Girly is a pretty girl in her late 20s. She was my neighbor when I lived in Alagomeji, there was never a boring moment with her. She was full of life. Was surprised when i Saw her on the 23rd of Dec 2012 with her daughter (she is a single mother) and she was a shadow of herself. i knew she was sick and had been a patient of LUTH for over 3 years but couldn't still believe my eyes.Just recently I saw a broadcast on Blackberry from her family seeking financial help for her. I knew they will have been drained taking care of her and her daughter.

now they need 8million to flow her to India for a Kidney transplant. (She told me it developed as a result of high blood pressure)

Pls no amount is to small to save her.

She is presently in Life Support Hospital Ikeja.

This is the message i got from the broadcast

HELP SAVE GIRLY, Girly is seriously sick she has chronic kidney disease ,she is currently under going treatment at Life Support hospital ikeja and she needs ur financial support no amount is too small,she's been on this treatment for three years now PlS HELP Send your widow's mite to Adebayo Oluwatobi Edwina GTBANK 0117286509.

[img][/img]

you can call Tobi on 08137552169

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Poop? / One Die From Fake Salt And Water Rumor Cure For Ebola.. / Who Know Drug To Remove Pregnacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.