Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Curing Pimples Requires More Than Just External Facials - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Curing Pimples Requires More Than Just External Facials (3101 Views)

Curing Leukaemia With HIV: Breakthough On Treatment For Cancer? / Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy / Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curing Pimples Requires More Than Just External Facials by joebeckz(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
You will agree with me that pimples is one thing that disturbs majority of people today. most times you spend too much on creams and still get little or no results. pimples mix with the blood and to be evicted,you need more than just facials. drugs help a long way hand in hand with soaps like De wonders medicated soap,then apply tributan cream to your face but this could hurt same time giving you desired result. they operate from inside and terminate their manifestation with time. some of these drugs are, Fulcin, Kathamide. they are recommended for those with peoples. take as directed by physician and continuous in take of it will terminate your pimple. why spend more on facials when you got a better option?
Re: Curing Pimples Requires More Than Just External Facials by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
are u sure wat do dey contain dat makes them so effective like u're claiming... abi na advert tins
Re: Curing Pimples Requires More Than Just External Facials by joebeckz(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
the drugs are catalyst. they kill from inside. rubbing just creams like the tributan will not work alone cos the ones inside will spring out. for effective result, do both. i have seen it work in my short stay here at a clinic. did my I.T there. the drugs should be constant till u complete your doze. and if you are to go another around depends on the level of effectiveness seen
Re: Curing Pimples Requires More Than Just External Facials by Basic(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
Here are proven tips for curing pimples - quickly and permanently:
http://vitalhealthinfo.com/side-effects-of-energy-drinks/

(1) (Reply)

MouthAction Now Responsible For Super-gonorrhoea / Body Building Is A Gradual Process / Healing Power Of Black Seed Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.