Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available (3674 Views)

Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? / Curing Leukaemia With HIV: Breakthough On Treatment For Cancer? / Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by fazio: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
We are made to believe ulcer is caused by lack of eating or hunger.This myth is not true.I was 70kg when I suffered from ULCER,and it lasted for 2years.I grew very lean as a result of fear of food that will give me more stomach pains.Took medications daily,but it only gave me momentary relieve.Ulcer is caused by lack of eating the right food the body needs to keep healthy and function properly.Thank goodness!today I am health and hearty without even taking malaria drugs for 3 years now,talk less of Panadol.mail me at faziowest@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you the book to health that opened my eyes to healing the body.please note- ULCER can turn CANCEROUS with time.
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
emmydeep@gmail.com
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by moscajoy: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
thanks for the info. kindly send the book to debolism77@gmail.com
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by schendy(f): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2012
@op, pls do send it to bimby2k@yahoo.com thnx.
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by Coefficient(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
Please send it to marvinsmith007@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by bestlife(m): 1:52am On Jul 17, 2012
pls kindly send to kokuboh@gmail.com
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by ijemomo(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2012
Please send d book to= madukaomo@yahoo.com. Thank Ʊ.
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by fazio: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2012
Please people,lets stop embracing this culture of free stuff.No good thing comes free.Its only irrelevant and bad stuff that come abundantly.
Please lets change this mentality of "free".
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by timi007(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
Please send to rotimiolofinnika@yahoo.com thnks n God bless.
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by leyom234: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
yomiadeyanju@yahoo.com thanks in advance. All nairalanders need to read this

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_industryweapons33.htm
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by tunddy(m): 1:35am On Sep 05, 2013
Please I need the book please kindly send it to me with this email: tunddy360@yahoo.com
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by Laibel(f): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
Pls i need it too lan4rof@yahoo.com
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by bizprowess1(f): 5:11am On Sep 22, 2013
Pls I need the book also, kindly send to julesokoli@gmail.com tank u
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by Cynluv(f): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2013
Pls I need also Cynluv93@yahoo.com
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by Dychym(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Pls send it to talk2nkasi@yahoo.com I will apPreciate it.
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by enigmagu1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
impregnableenigma@gmail.com.......maurice.maurice67@yahoo.com
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by funstufz: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
naija nd free stuffs, till now nobody acknowledged the e-book...
e-mail/phone numba collection is easier dan befre....
free wateva...
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by Seno2yelu(m): 7:00am On Sep 23, 2013
Please I will also love to have the ebook... otujnrworld@yahoo.com
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by ibrabak(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2013
ibrabak69@ymail.com

thanks a lot
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by abdilly77: 6:43am On Oct 13, 2014
fazio:
We are made to believe ulcer is caused by lack of eating or hunger.This myth is not true.I was 70kg when I suffered from ULCER,and it lasted for 2years.I grew very lean as a result of fear of food that will give me more stomach pains.Took medications daily,but it only gave me momentary relieve.Ulcer is caused by lack of eating the right food the body needs to keep healthy and function properly.Thank goodness!today I am health and hearty without even taking malaria drugs for 3 years now,talk less of Panadol.mail me at faziowest@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you the book to health that opened my eyes to healing the body.please note- ULCER can turn CANCEROUS with time.

Pls op send to labdilly@gmail.com
Re: Simple Tips To Curing Ulcer Now Available by mrhm(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Please am currently affected with ulcers. Here is my mail
nurudiinm@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Maltreatment Of Nigerians By The Medical Profession / Disease Causes Tragic Toddler’s Head To Swell Up Like A Balloon / Babymama In The Hospital Recovering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.