Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENT AT AUSTRIAN EMBASSY - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENT AT AUSTRIAN EMBASSY (566 Views)

Please Friends How Do I Reduce The Size Of Document Files In Doc X(1.8mb) / Info Needed Urgently Over Legalization Of Academic Documents / Drama In Edo: Teacher Cant Read Her Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENT AT AUSTRIAN EMBASSY by Charming(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hi everyone, first of all, I am not seeking a visa to travel to Austria. I live have residency in Poland and I want to study a degree programme with an Austrian University(Vienna Technical University of Applied Sciences). The program I intend to study has the possibility to take some long distance courses, then travel to Vienna from time to time during the semester.

But to secure the admission, I have to get my high school documents legalized by the Austrian Authorities in Nigeria.

So, the difficulty am having are:

1. I am in Poland, and I dont intend to travel all the way to Nigeria spending a lot of money
2. I cant reach the embassy at all by phone
3. What it might cost to legalize

So fellow Nigerians, in my case, how do I go about getting my WAEC legalized? I read some post that it cost about 120K with lawyer fee included and afterwards, i have to pay for the documents again.

Please analyze my case, and tell me what to do.

REMEMBER: I live in Poland and I dont need visa to Austria, I have residency in Poland which in turn enable me to travel around other Schengen member states. The program I intend to study is taught fully in English and by Distance study methods which means, in a semester, I have to be on Campus only 9 times.

I have a wife and a son, so a traditional class is not on my page right now, thats why I want to take this opportunity to do something for myself and my family.

Any suggestions are highly welcomed.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

TASUED Announces Application For Admission Into Free Spaces, Apply Now / Just N2,000 - Pass And Score Above 200, Maths,eng,econs & Govt,2013 Utme / OAU Graduates And Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.