Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Info Needed Urgently Over Legalization Of Academic Documents - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Info Needed Urgently Over Legalization Of Academic Documents (543 Views)

Is This The Man With The Highest Number Of Academic Degrees In The World / The Theory Of Academic Failure / The Theory Of Academic Excellence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info Needed Urgently Over Legalization Of Academic Documents by EDhims(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
please can anyone help me the estimated amount of money I need to carry to ministry of foreign affairs for legalization of my academic documents and also if there is any nairalander in Austria who can tell me how long it can take for my documents to be legalized by the Austrian embassy
Re: Info Needed Urgently Over Legalization Of Academic Documents by WiziAgoziee(m): 3:37am On Mar 26, 2016
For authentication and legalization of documents at ministry of foreign affairs and education speedy delivery reach me on +2347069327725 tnx

(1) (Reply)

Wike Appoints Professor Didia As New VC For State University / (AAU) Ekpoma, Pre-degree/ Part-time Form 2015/2016 Is Still On. (0 8061335186) / 5 Really Important Things School Will Never Teach You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.