Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Mercedes Auto Shop In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Auto Shop In Abuja (3157 Views)

Any Good Auto Scan Shop In Benin? / Radio Repair Shop In Ibadan / PLEASE,A VERY GOOD CAR SPRAY SHOP IN KADUNA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Auto Shop In Abuja by bibina: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
Please can any one help me with where to find a good Mercedes Benz workshop in Abuja? i noticed the AC in my new C300 4matic stopped working but the fan was blowing. I took it to a guy who has been fixing my camry, after running some checks he said the condenser was blocked and cannot be fixed, that the blockade had caused damage to the compressor, he said the condenser is N35,000 and that the compressor can be fixed, he said the piston inside the compressor was damaged and can be changed for N10,000. I bought a new condenser for N35,000, and paid for servicing the compressor but to my surprise i saw him introducing a relay into the AC system that was not there before, when i asked he said the thermostat was also damaged and that the thermostat is not in the market except i get a 406 thermostat. Please I am not satisfied with the way he is manipulating the stuff and the vehicle is barely two months old, i am wondering what might have blocked the condenser in the first place. now the fan is making a hell of noise and he calling one thing i cannot even pronounce here. please any help in the house. The vehicle's model is C300 4matic 2010. the AC is working again but not regulating as before, he is claiming that direct current is now going straight to the compressor which is not too good according to him because the thermostat is bad.
Re: Mercedes Auto Shop In Abuja by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2013
this is serious, but my ? is why take a Merc to a Toyota Techie? I would advise you to contact Chiebube on 08034533668 or BB pin: 2A1A4A67 he should be able to assist.
Re: Mercedes Auto Shop In Abuja by bibina: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
@smartchoice my brother I really appreciate, thanks so much, am sorry i was out of town with limited email and phone access. i have contacted Chiebube and in touch with him
Re: Mercedes Auto Shop In Abuja by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
okay U re welcome.
Re: Mercedes Auto Shop In Abuja by bibina: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
smartchoice: okay U re welcome.

@smartchoice, I did speak with Chiebube; however he is into car sales and not repairs! i took the vehicle to Globe Motors and the issue was promptly resolved; the scan result showed one of the sensors controlling the thermostat was faulty, i changed it and everything reverted back to normal. meanwhile my Apo friend had condemned my compressor, Thermostat and Fan, the costs of all these is above N500k, and yet i spent just 40k at globe motors(the sensor is just 15kin the market).
Thanks I learnt my lesseon in apo
Re: Mercedes Auto Shop In Abuja by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yes I know chiebube is into sales but based in ABUJA so maybe he could put you through. Glad the issue has been resolved finally.

(1) (Reply)

Vw Golf 3 Conversion From Carburetor To Mono-point Injection / The Cost Of Tokunbo Engine, For Nissan Quest (2004 Model) / Nigerian Monarch Makes History As D First Black Person To Buy D 2014 Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.