Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

"Uncle Dee The Baby Sitter" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Uncle Dee The Baby Sitter" (2139 Views)

Uncle Bayo / Uncle's Koboko / BABA TEE By Uncle Steevo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Uncle Dee The Baby Sitter" by thedareafolabi: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
Uncle Dee The Baby-Sitter “precious Trouble”

The couples sneaked out of their home to avoid the usual “I want to follow you” cry from the kids just as I arrived from my all night friday party, I wished them a safe trip , dragged myself inside and fell on the sofa, I was in dreamland in no time, sexy girls at the beach in bikini dancing around me….

The dream was about getting interesting when I felt something drop on my body and heard a little voice shouting.. “Uncle Deeeee.!!”.. I opened my eyes… And saw my youngest nephew, Precious..

“Hey.! Young P,” I sneaked out of my mouth,

“Uncle Deeeee” he sang again.

“How are you?” I asked

“Am fine, where is my mummy and My Daddy?” he requested with a sombre voice.

“They have travelled” I answered.

“Travelled? To where Uncle Dee?” He asked again more sombre this time..

“They have Gone for a party in your mummy’s village” I answered. Getting tired of the questions, I stood up and ordered him to go and brush his teeth but he continued..

“Party? Uncle Dee, is it big people’s party?”

“Yes oooo, Precious…., big people’s party, and they will be back tomorrow” I answered anticipating his next question, I stood up and headed for the bathroom.

“Where are you Going to?… Uncle Dee.!” he questioned running to catch up with me,

Arrrgghh.. “I want to sleep this boy leave me now, Haba.!.” I murmured to myself.

I went into the loo and locked the door, then the boy knocked and called out to me again..

“Uncle Dee..! Uncle Dee..!! Are you there!!!?,

I made no sound as I sat on the toilet sit dozing. Then he shouted again, louder this time….

“Uncle Dee.!, should I go and wake pelumi.!!? Should I go and wake my brother.!!!?” He requested.

I answered him with a low “yes”, listened to be sure he was gone then I sighed with relief, I opened the Door gently so he won’t turn back again. It is less than an hour into this Job and I want to resign already.. “Which kain pikin be dis one my God?”..

I helped the boys brush their teeth, selected cloths for them to wear and cooked breakfast, the vote to eat noodles for breakfast was unanimous and I was glad, what else can I cook? Well, I can fry “Dodo” and boil rice with eggs too.

We ate breakfast with alot of noise, “stop talking”, “sorry” “don’t beat your Brother” and “I will beat both of you oo” were some of the phrases that echoed as we ate. After breakfast they requested to watch cartoon network and I gladly concurred, anything that won’t make this boys kill me before I finish this job plus I need to sleep like M*D!!!

The ringing of my phone brought me back from dreams’ville..

It is Nkechi calling..

“Hello Nki?”

“My love, where have you been?” She questioned

” Have been here and there oo my sweet “porero”, but I am at my elder brother’s house in Ogba now, he travelled with his wife so I’m baby sitting his kids”

“Ok, Ogba is close to my place nah, I am at Ojodu now, abi should I come and help you baby sit ni, shey you never miss me?” She protested

I told her have missed her and asked her to start coming…… We ate rice for lunch and I used the opportunity to inform the boys about Aunty Nkechi, I told them she’s my cousin to avoid further questions and begged them to be nice to her when she comes.

Nkechi was looking so cute when she arrived, A sky blue polo shirt, black pants and her hair packed like we were still in the seventy’s, “shuku style”.. Wonder what girls call this style this days… Precious ran to her, gave her a hug to the thigh and started the interview..

“Aunty Nkechi, are you my Daddy’s cousin too?”.. Nkechi almost gave in but for my quick intervention..

“yes Precious, she’s your Daddy’s cousin too but she is tired now, you will talk to her later” I cut in..

To avoid further questions and give me room to feast on my prey, I ordered the boys to go finish up their assignments in their room while I “watch Tv” with Aunty Nkechi, pelumi left with ease, complementing Nkechi that she looked beautiful, correct boy.. but that Precious, he made me promise him his “Ben 10″ wristwatch again before he left.. That boy? he too do..

Nkechi was telling me how much she missed while my two hands were busy, one on her waist and the other rubbing the upper frontal region… Then I heard Precious call my name again..

“Uncle Dee, pelumi is sleeping and I have not finished my homework oo”

“Okay, Precious you too go and sleep, we will do it before we sleep tonight, Okay?” I said, trying not to show my anger to the boy.

“Noooo!, Uncle Dee, my mummy say that we should not do our homework in the night again, she will beat me if I do it in the night oo”.. He answered..

“Don’t worry your mummy will not know, I won’t tell her, you hear? Oya go and sleep too” I walked to him and lead him to his room.

Now back in business with Nkechi, my hands were busy again and my lips taste like her lip gloss after several rounds of passionate romance sessions, we were in the middle of another round of kissing when Nkechi suddenly broke loose and pointed to the dinning area.. It’s Precious again, looking at us and smiling sheepishly like he understood what was happening.. Maybe he did sha..

“Now I believe them send this boy to me ni, Haba.! can’t I just enjoy sometime with somebody without this little thwart disturbing me? Walai make I die if I buy this yeye pikin any “Ben-10″ watch… “Ben 10″ ko “Ben-5″ ni”… Ahh.! Kilode.!!!

Nkechi left with the promise to see me in my house the following weekend, since “Nephew Precious” don refuse us sometime to “colabo”..

Still angry at Precious but can’t show it to the boy, I sat and watched a re-broadcast of Arsenal’s match against West-brom, it brought smiles to my face, Thank God we made it to the Champions league next season Make “Le’professor” sha buy Players for summer transfer window, we need to win something next season.. Our enemies prophecy don dey come true.

After the match, Precious and Pelumi requested to show me their own choreography of the song; Oliver Twist By D’banj. I was still angry but out of curiosity I sat back and asked them to start the show..

Just imagine two young boys of six and Nine years old, dancing all Nigerian dance steps you know, Alanta, Suo, refined Galala, Azonto and a bit of “Lebete” and “Labata”.. It was so funny I joined them in the craze.. We danced till the people at Power holding did their usual holding of electric supply,

“Awww..! Up Nepa”, little Precious screamed with deep disappointment.

It was fun after all sha..

I slept in the boys room that night and motivated myself to be a father soon.. Kids her fun but sometimes too curious and naughty. Abi I lie? .

I was cleaning the kitchen on sunday morning when Pelumi came in, he helped me with the house chores while we discussed about school, food and his parents, I was frying “Dodo”, when Precious walk in with swollen eyes..

” Uncle Dee is Aunty Nkechi coming today?” Was his first question.

I told him she wasn’t coming again and told him not to let his parents know she came oo.. They both promised not to do “ofofo” because is bad.. Just like I told them.

My elder brother and his beautiful wife returned home later in the afternoon, the kids were asleep and I was cooking lunch, the atmosphere erupted as the kids heard their parent’s voice and I felt relieved, “Thank God” I whispered to myself.

The couple retired to their room and I packed my thing to return to my house, work dey on monday.

The couples thanked me in kind and cash as they walked me to my car, then Precious asked his Dad if he could say something..

Oya talk I said, not knowing I just signed my own death warrant …

“Daddieeee, your cousin Aunty Nkechi came yesterday oo and Uncle Dee was using his hand to touch her breast and putting his mouth in her mouth For a long time… Anyammaaa….! mummy, is it Good to do like that?”

OH MY GOD!!!, I didn’t believe what I heard, what in the name of God was that boy thinking, “Olofofo somebody”.. I wished I had disappearing skills at that moment..

“It is not what you think” I blabbed to the couple and quickly slipped into my car.. As I drive home, I began planning my revenge strategy for that boy; Precious.. And I will surely revenge. Surely…

Present score after first round..
Precious a.k.a. Young P – 10points
Uncle Dee The Babysitter – 0points

Watch out for “The Return of the Baby Sitter”.. (TROBS)
Revenge mode activated….
Re: "Uncle Dee The Baby Sitter" by Splendblex(f): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hahahahaha! Uncle Dee...no kill d small boy o. Guy u tooo much jor!

1 Like

Re: "Uncle Dee The Baby Sitter" by ludasam222(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Uncle dee...u 2much jor...kip it up...more update plz
Re: "Uncle Dee The Baby Sitter" by BukkyDan(f): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2013
Hahahahahahaha...uncle dee, Badt Baby sitter. Nice story.
More updates please...
Re: "Uncle Dee The Baby Sitter" by LaurinaDavid(f): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
see casting for Uncle Dee,
Re: "Uncle Dee The Baby Sitter" by avicky(f): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
Lol! Patiently waiting for d return.
Re: "Uncle Dee The Baby Sitter" by BukkyDan(f): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
Where's this OP na?!
Better return fast o
Re: "Uncle Dee The Baby Sitter" by Emperortj93(m): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2013
**Grab front seat wit alomo and strong guguru** Where is dis uncle dee nah....me 2 ova lyk revenge pass b****m pressing *lickin ma lips*

(1) (Reply)

word game / You Must Set Forth At Dawn By Wole Soyinka / "The DEAD MAN WHO Could Love AGAIN"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.