Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Wish Seun Osewa And His Cabinet More Success - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wish Seun Osewa And His Cabinet More Success (544 Views)

7 Habits To Drop If You Wish To Be Truly Successful / 18 Things I Wish Someone Told Me When I Was 18 / Yale Law Prof New Book Claims 8 Cultural Groups Achieve More Success In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wish Seun Osewa And His Cabinet More Success by tos4u(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Fellow and Articulate nairalanders, it occur to me that is important to wish seun osewa and his cabinet members more advancement on this career they have chosen. Considering the fact that nairanland site has become a force to reckon with in african continent and with the way these guys are working am sure in the next fw years nairaland will be among the first two most popular and visited sites all over the globe. So please say something more energising and encouraging to them. For me i say 'MORE GRACE AND POWER ON YOU AND YOUR CABINENT AS YOUR WORK COVER THE THE GLOBE AS THE WATERS COVER THE SEA' Meanwhile i also wish all the the user of nairaland heaven-shaking success, long live nairaland! Long live all!

(1) (Reply)

Is Gni A Good Insurance To Do Business With / Should I Open A Professional Photography Studio? / Ican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.