Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

A Ready E-commerce Site For A Phone Shop + Facebook And Twitter Ready - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Ready E-commerce Site For A Phone Shop + Facebook And Twitter Ready (643 Views)

How To Get Facebook Page And Twitter Verification For Nigerian Businesses. / What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles / Should Facebook And Twitter Pay Tax In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Ready E-commerce Site For A Phone Shop + Facebook And Twitter Ready by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
A ready e-commerce site for a phone shop + facebook and Twitter Ready

With everyone and businesses going viral and public via the internet, your offline shop will be limited in its sales. But by having your offline shop online, with a proper social follow up, you are sure of having increased sales.

After creating your online shop for you, the following will be included;

- A facebook Page for you websiste,
- A twitter follower's account
- Will Run Facebook Ads for your website at the cheapest rate to get you at least 1,000 Likes.
- A payment processor that allows visitors / customers pay with their atm card and have products delivered to their house.
- Updated article post for general discusion about your product. In other words, there will be section category for general discussion about whatever product you are selling.
- 500 SMS units from TrenetSms.com to keep in Touch with your Customers at N1.75 per sms.

Delivery Period

- Delivery period to you with all these features is 14days. (2weeks)

Cost implication

This service is so cool and quite cheap. I am giving out this service for only N15,000

This service has never been offered. I am available to do this at any point in time.

For more info, please call me on 08088883045

Ribechi
Re: A Ready E-commerce Site For A Phone Shop + Facebook And Twitter Ready by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 25, 2013
Hi everybody and a goodmorning to you.

I am sure you are getting ready to have your business taken online. We await your utilizing our awesome service to achieve your online business aim.

Call us now. 08088883045

(1) (Reply)

Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain / Problem With My Ovi Mail / What If Google Flips Out And Use His Powers For Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.