Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 (21023 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / Tom Cruise Comes To Nollywood / Mission Impossible 4: Brad Pitt To Replace Tom Cruise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by eveseh(f): 6:11pm On May 03, 2006
Ciaralover:

@ eve

I think u are talking about a different Tom!!!Baby
Not the one Below!!Bcuz right now tom is over me and he is doing U know the usual!!
Tom Wife: Tom, do you know a girl name eveTom: Hell no, the only girl i know is you and only u!!OOh u know what i think i know her, she is the girl i dumped to be with u cause each time she came around i smell pussy!!

SORRY EVE BUT TOM DONT WANT U!!

hey hey hey hey hey hey,
LET ME TELL you,he's right here with me maybe it's his gohst u are holding now
becos'he's stay witth me sinace last night we been doing it.
so if u know what's good for ya just let it go.

well let me sing this lil song for ya,

if u mess with my man am gonna be the one to bring it to ya
dont mess with my tom,go and find ya own cos he's mine he dont need
to smell kitten anymore so pls let him be,
well u see i will gave him to ya one one condition becos white men
are not my type,well u can have him i already have my simon keeping me by
tom can go and $uck that lil kitten tonite,cos that's what he likes,
he's my left obver food now,
u can have him,anytime i need him he will come and usck my lil thing and go back to ya.

take care u can have him for now tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by wormedup(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2006
what are you yapping on about ?

meanwhile, for all ur love 4 to, that ain't him comin outta ya bum and ya bum ain't black baby.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by eveseh(f): 6:19pm On May 03, 2006
wormedup:

what are you yapping on about ?

meanwhile, for all your love 4 to, that ain't him comin out of ya bum and ya bum ain't black baby.
cheesy cheesy

that's him,hey ciara lover click onb my name u will see tom there right in my lil booty tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by wormedup(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2006
what's with the ciara part.
and that ain't tom, girl.
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by eveseh(f): 6:30pm On May 03, 2006
wormedup:

what's with the ciara part.
and that ain't tom, girl.

did ciaralover clik there i know aint tom but i just want her to know that
i dont want her tom again he's my left over food she can have him,if she want i can show her my
lover picx now when she sees him she will let tom go tongue tongue
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by wormedup(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2006
hmmm, how nice.
u got it all worked out, don't ya ? smiley smiley
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by eveseh(f): 10:45pm On May 03, 2006
yea,i've got all worked out
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by doctor(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2006
@ ciaralover and eveseh
Why don't y'all let Men inthe forum put both on a scale to measure u if u are up to the task to be in M. I 4  or on his bed.
You can click the link below to let men of this great forum judge or eve n measure, because i don't like PREJUDICE.

[url=http://www.tomlover\meormypartner.com]www.tomlover\meormypartner.com[/url]
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by mamaput(f): 5:00pm On May 05, 2006
I do not like him,
He is a Scientology(?) member sect that call them self religion so they dont have to pay tax.They make their money on the back of the poor man.
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by Ciaralover(f): 5:56pm On May 05, 2006
OOH thank u eve baby but i alredy have him!!I dont need u to give him too me baby girl!!I am gonna be on the red carpet with him at the premiere of the movie, so look out!!

[color=#770077]Don mess with all of these guys baby, they are sooo fine and all mine!!
Tom Cruise

Romeo
50 cent
Orlando Bloom
Young Buck
Lloyd Banks
Tiger from 106 and park
Tony yayo
Brad Pitt
and the sexiest man alive the one and only Denzel Washington
and also Antonio Banderas( i just love a man with a acent baby)

Shout out and GOD Blessings sent out to my Girl Eve!![/color]

Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by Ciaralover(f): 5:57pm On May 05, 2006
Here is more

Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by eveseh(f): 6:00pm On May 05, 2006
i dont want him,i dont even like him,this is my baby boy

Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by Ciaralover(f): 6:00pm On May 05, 2006
OOH and Mell Gibson Too girl!!Dont mess with him!!
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by Ciaralover(f): 6:01pm On May 05, 2006
Pic of Mel
Who is the man in the pic!!

Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by eveseh(f): 6:02pm On May 05, 2006
pls dont take him from me,becos i know he's too handsome for you,

just leave him alone

Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by eveseh(f): 6:03pm On May 05, 2006
who man?

that's black guy is my boy
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by Ciaralover(f): 6:19pm On May 05, 2006
who is he!!I never seen him on t.v before!! Soor but u can have him bbsby, i am too good for him!!
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by Ciaralover(f): 6:20pm On May 05, 2006
Dams i cant type, i meant baby and sorry!!
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by eveseh(f): 6:39pm On May 05, 2006
Ciaralover:

Dams i can't type, i meant baby and sorry!!

u better learned how to tpe,and pls dont come close to him,
becos i will kick u and that ya tom a$$
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by Ciaralover(f): 11:40pm On May 05, 2006
OOH soo u makin fun of me eve!!Trust me i do not want to get close to him,U can have him all u want!!
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by eveseh(f): 12:01am On May 06, 2006
i will have him ooh becos he's mine
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by Ciaralover(f): 12:02am On May 06, 2006
OO Yea dont let me get started on him!!
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by mamaput(f): 8:30am On May 06, 2006
Ciaralover:

who is he!!I never seen him on t.v before!! Soor but u can have him bbsby, i am too good for him!!

A little big star from a boy group called Blue in europe .
most of their fans are around 10 to 14 years,
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by eveseh(f): 8:33am On May 06, 2006
mamaput:

A little big star from a boy group called Blue in europe .
most of their fans are around 10 to 14 years,

pls dont tell her she will take him awayn from me
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by eveseh(f): 8:34am On May 06, 2006
Ciaralover:

OO Yea don't let me get started on him!!

pls dont get started on him pls,am begiing foru,go to tom,pls pls pls
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by mamaput(f): 8:36am On May 06, 2006
She will not ,
see her pictures , she likes what i call Men , Men with faces marked by life if you know what i mean and not "Baby face"
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by eveseh(f): 8:40am On May 06, 2006
mamaput:

She will not ,
see her pictures , she likes what i call Men , Men with faces marked by life if you know what i mean and not "Baby face"

wahahahahha, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,i feel you thaanks kiss kiss kiss

waahahhaha cheesy cheesy,lol,really men
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by mamaput(f): 9:08am On May 06, 2006
Remove Orlando Bloom and i too likee all Ciaralover men
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by eveseh(f): 9:12am On May 06, 2006
ahaha,lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by diddy4(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2006
that movie is hot.
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by Fimmy(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2006
Tom u just too sexy
Re: Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 by DaHitler(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2006
I got news for you all, MI3 flopped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Launching Of Red TV: Tony Elumelu, Betty Irabor, Others Attend / Official Thread For Gotham Series / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.