Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream (20912 Views)

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 / BBNaija: Alex Transforms Lolu, Tobi, Miracle, Rico Swavey Into 'Women' / #bbnaija: Rico Kissed Nina In Her Mouth, Belly And Feet During Dare Game [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by jiblotech2: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate, Rico Swavey looks like he’s made up his mind on shooting his shot at Cee-C since things aren’t working out for her and Tobi.

Yesterday, Rico was filmed telling Cee-C that he saw both of them kissing in his dream.

Watch the video in the link below.
https://www..com/bbnaija-watch-moment-rico-swavey-told-cee-c-saw-kissing-dream-video/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by senchris(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
It seems like this is the only thing the contestants of this edition can offer. From Teddy A to Bambam, Miracle to Nina. Now, Richoco wants to start with Cee-c.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Facebooker(f): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bad kissers, Come Let me school you! angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by ShitHead(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Is he sure he's going to survive that hurricane called Cee-c? Anyway, they are two girls, lesbianism is allowed in South Africa.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by pyrex23(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
ejosh4:
ShitHead:
h
senchris:
yyy

�mu^2✓�

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by BABANGBALI: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
I sawed them in my dreams too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Oga no think am, she is my crush

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Apostlelong(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
Can someone pls tell me whats my business with this one now. How can this be a topic
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Crossguy: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
I reject that for you, In Jesus Name. Amen

This girl go kill you for dream.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by pautex: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin grin ; MUMU, WHEN YOUR MATE DEY DO REAL BANGING INSIDE TOILET YOU DEY KISS FOR DREAM IDIOT cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Sirpaul(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by tribalistseun: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nooooooooooo RICO Don't say thattttt!!

You will be evicted, that girl na angel of darkness

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by swaggss: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Ekiseme(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Apostlelong:
Can someone pls tell me whats my business with this one now. How can this be a topic
jump and pass, nobody drag you enter here.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Bossontop(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
undecided
Wehdon sir

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Macgreat(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin

Rico is a fine boy, prettier than the girls in the house.

The ladies don't like him cos he is pretty grin

BBNaija is nonsense jare.

Keep watching and tell us what you've learned.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by alphacyborg(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
cry

Wow my two favorite housemate
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by bobokeshington: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Rico ko Wiko ni.....

Abeg who get sure bet9ja booking for tomorrow matches make e share with me...

Got no time for that Show Of Shame called BBN
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by MzMe(f): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Cee-C babe, don't let that boy called Rico to brainwash you, he only want to use you to count scores, don't be like Bambam and Nina the useless girls, disgracing the women pride. Cee-C all the way....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by gerrardomendes(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
Up Liverpool. Man U must rest players because of sevilla clash and Liverpool must deal with them.
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Luukasz(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
Facebooker:
Bad kissers, Come Let me school you! angry angry angry
With your dirty mouth that smells like my poo i would rather kiss my bulldogs

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by Luukasz(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
bobokeshington:
Rico ko Wiko ni.....

Abeg who get sure bet9ja booking for tomorrow matches make e share with me...

Got no time for that Show Of Shame called BBN
Oboy 175 odd dey oh if you fit put like 5 or 10000k.. 6PKT59T bet9ja
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by otijah2: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
This is d only sane being in that house that I can vote for. The rest are just perverts
Re: BBNaija: Rico Swavey Kissed Cee-C In His Dream by bobokeshington: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
Luukasz:
Oboy 175 odd dey oh if you fit put like 5 or 10000k.. 6PKT59T bet9ja

no be only 10k.... kukuma say make I sell my community take play bet9ja

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

42 Fee Channels:-say Bye Bye To Monthly Subscription On Dstv,ctl,cmtv And Hitv. / Tom Cruise New Movie Mission Impossible 3 / 'Jaguar': Old Nigerian Sitcom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.