Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) (6532 Views)

Nicki Minaj Gets Another Tattoo (see Photos) / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Jenny Mccarthy Gets Naked, Shows Off Her Chicago Pad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by aywhy93(m): 12:19am On Jan 24, 2013
Nicki Minaj looks naked under all that paint!! Check it out as Nicki Minaj gives her fans including me an inside look into the packaging of her sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
I am sure you can see Nicki strip down to her bra and panties and roll around in colorful paint to show you a creative side of her we’ve never seen before. If it’s art or not is up to you, but i know it’s HOT HOT HOT!!

Real Nicki Minaj naked Photos - So pinkkkkkkkk... Whats on your mind ??

Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by Cosmopolice: 6:33am On Jan 24, 2013
I dont like this unclad word
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by aywhy93(m): 6:41am On Jan 24, 2013
Cosmopolice: I dont like this unclad word

The word means 'naked' but whenever you post the word 'naked' on nairaland it automatically changes to unclad.... i will adjust it though
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by goldfish80(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2013
aywhy93:

The word means 'naked' but whenever you post the word 'naked' on nairaland it automatically changes to unclad.... i will adjust it though
Lmao
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by Cosmopolice: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2013
Dis one is parental control
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 24, 2013
Cosmopolice: I dont like this unclad word

99% of nairalanders are kids. They need parental control

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2013
Jackson Pollock's abstract expressionism. Lovely piece.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by vislabraye(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Looks colourful. She's hot any day.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by DoctorAbu(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Naked
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by seyexdkoko(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Am not surprised to see her posed liked this...could remember when she claimed to be a virgin on her twitter page.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
Let us see the Nairaland bot in action shall we
naked naked rape rape breast breast penis penis conjugate conjugate grin grin grin grin grin na waooo

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by chuckon(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
devil's incanate.
crydevil's incanate.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by dominique(f): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Which one be conjugate again o!!! tongue
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by jaymichael(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
naked?
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by Ademolag(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
seyexdkoko: Am not surprised to see her posed liked this...could remember when she claimed to be a virgin on her twitter page.
.she might be truly a virgin.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by Arosa(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
aywhy93: Nicki Minaj looks naked under all that paint!! Check it out as Nicki Minaj gives her fans including me an inside look into the packaging of her sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
I am sure you can see Nicki strip down to her bra and panties and roll around in colorful paint to show you a creative side of her we’ve never seen before. If it’s art or not is up to you, but i know it’s HOT HOT HOT!!

Real Nicki Minaj naked Photos - So pinkkkkkkkk... Whats on your mind ??

Nicki! Nicki! how I wish I can minaj thee. lipsrsealed
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by Double194(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ademola g: .she might be truly a virgin.
Hahhhahahhhahaahahaha, no be small things ooh. Nicki Minaj VIRGIN. I still dey laugh
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by Dina88(f): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
why is she in a hurry to stripe herself,atleast she wl av d opportunity one day wit no objection.she should hold a bit.IDIOT.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by JikoSnazzy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
taa who is a virgin.i don Bleep her with my sexy penis ie my dick,you can call it amu if you are an ibo...yes i bleeped her virgina,yes her pussy i bleeped her sexy ass,yes her boothy.so she no be virgin,infact she be bitch cheesy grin...Bleep Bleep Bleep pussy
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by vinderbilt: 12:01am On Jan 25, 2013
Nairalanders can form UNCLAD stories to get views sha. mtseeeew angry
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by heed101(m): 2:58am On Jan 25, 2013
Pussy
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by zangiff(m): 4:58am On Jan 25, 2013
mrs virgin
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by kedukc(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mods, pls stop cladding this site.
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
You go fear rubber yansh nah
Re: Nicki Minaj Gets Naked And Roll Around In Paints (PHOTOS) by aywhy93(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2013

she was a virgin before but not anymore... Lil wayne and Drake no fit tell me they never shook her...

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Movie Stars Murphy Afolabi And Bimpe Akintunde In Ghastly Auto Accident. / Why I Deleted My Pictures: Actress Didi Ekanem Explains / Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.