Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) (20509 Views)

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Insiders / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by bigfat01: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2013
o dear such a great transformed chick

Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2013
nex: It is not money, it is not levels, it is not the grace of God. It is simply the tactical application of make-up. My fellow brothers, please, before you marry any woman, use your own hand to wash her face thoroughly, so that you can see her as she really is, or else, you'll just wake up one morning, look beside you, and call the police.
It's still partly money because someone who can't afford good make-up products Won't even have the opportunity to wear them.
Accessories also made a whole lot of difference and that's money too.

That's why I prefer natural beauty because they are low maintenance. They don't need so much money for make-up and hair extensions. Sighs!
Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by yuzedo: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mobinga: How on earth did this girl win MBGN?
As in!

nex: It is not money, it is not levels, it is not the grace of God. It is simply the tactical application of make-up. My fellow brothers, please, before you marry any woman, use your own hand to wash her face thoroughly, so that you can see her as she really is, or else, you'll just wake up one morning, look beside you, and call the police.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by omocheche(f): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
LOL............ JESUS U RE FUNNY.
Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by Flygerian1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Amakamax: Too skinny for my liking
Make we see ur pic and credit ur beta shape, ms perfect.
Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
I don't get it wat r u trying to point out on d pix? undecided
Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by omocheche(f): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
I THINK HE MEANT LOOKING LIKE A MAN THEN NOW LOOKING LIKE A GIRL.
Table Leg :

Idio..t ... You dont use "handsome" for a lady/woman/she/girl....
OLODO!
Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by ypzilanti: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Are Nigerians really so dumb that they do not see MBGN is a rigged competition? I have no problem with Guy Murray Bruce staging some elaborate party for women who are willing to do 'whatever' to please his organization, but the fact that they ask contestants to pay 5k for form makes this a FRAUD.
Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by DeGenius3(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
She deserves it...

She was down before, now she's at the top level...

congrats to her anyways.
Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by czay(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Level Don change
Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by BUSHMAN1: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
pyyxxaro:

HATERS ARE LIABLE 2 DIE YOUNG grin tongue undecided.....
what there to hate, her skinny arse?
Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by henry007(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
She's perhaps the most uneducated queen ever produced. And she lied about her alma mater. I didn't go to school(unilag accounting dept) with this girl pls!
Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by kooto(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
Amakamax: Too skinny for my liking
Don't forget fat/plump people don't win beauty pageant.
Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by olagoldwuraola: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
So watz ur point mr? undecidedSo watz ur point mr?
Re: Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) by ylaa(f): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mobinga: How on earth did this girl win MBGN?
NA OJORO NO MIND THEM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eliza Dashku Hollywood Actress Looking So Hot Bold And Sexy In Bikini Pictures / Lola Omotayo Dating Peter Of P - Square / Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.