Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. (12690 Views)

11 Everyday Activities That Are Illegal In North Korea. / North Korea Faces Sanctions From World Powers Over Nuclear Test / North Korea Conducts Third Nuclear Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by webcalculator(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2013
Seoul, South Korea (CNN) -- North Korea said Thursday that it
plans to carry out a new nuclear test and further long-range rocket launches, all of which it said are a part of a new phase of confrontation with the United States.

The North's National Defense Commission said the moves would feed into an "upcoming all-out action" that would target the United States, "the sworn enemy of the Korean people."

Carried by the state-run Korean Central News Agency, the defense commission statement followed a United Nations Security Council resolution on Tuesday that condemned North Korea's recent rocket launch and expanded existing sanctions.

North Korea, which often issues bellicose statements
in its state media, said Thursday that it rejected all
Security Council resolutions concerning it.

It described this week's resolution as "the most
dangerous phase of the hostile policy toward the
DPRK," using the abbreviated version of its official
name, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Just before the North sent out its hostile statement, a
U.S. State Department official was telling reporters in
Seoul that Washington hoped that Pyongyang wouldn't carry out another nuclear test.

"It would be a mistake and a missed opportunity if they were to do it," said Glyn Davies, the U.S. special envoy on North Korea.
"This is not a moment to increase tension on the Korean
peninsula." North Korea has carried out two previous nuclear tests, in 2006
and 2009.

CNN's K.J. Kwon reported from Seoul, and Jethro Mullen from
Hong Kong. CNN's David Hawley in Seoul contributed to this
report.
www.cnn.com/2013/01/23/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-test/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by Princess1982(f): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2013
We Americans can rest assure knowing that our Navy is out there at sea protecting us from such threats. smiley
Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by webcalculator(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2013
Princess1982: We Americans can rest assure knowing that our Navy is out there at sea protecting us from such threats. smiley

This is the making of 3rd world war. certainly, navy can't protect u from nuclear bomb that's why america don't want them to have a nuclear weapon

3 Likes

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by mmmustapha(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
3rd 2 comment, gud move by NK. Show America dat u r as strong as them or even better, cnt wait 2 c america fall

7 Likes

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
money wey dem go use do better thing, dem de use am de invent human extinction weapon. wetin happen to round table discussion ? and solve conflict between themselves?

war suppose be a thing of past tense by now

3 Likes

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by daywatcher: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
3rd world war or China/Korea Vs US/UK. I think gone are those days when disagreements between two countries lead to world war.I just hope our leaders in Nigeria understands that
Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by siobahn: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
na wa o! *goes into prayer mode*
Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by justwise(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hahahaha North Korea fighting America? More of a nightmare
Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by SpaceAngel: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
why was this nuclear monster invented. This is another way to annihilate mankind. God please give mankind the wisdom to handle nuclear energy
Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
thatz a nation wth courageous leaders fuuuc d us

1 Like

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by outrage: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
Its CNN o!
Believe this and you believe anything.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
"The money used in developing weapons of mass destruction is enough to amelioration the lives of suffering people all over the world"
---- Sir Michel (a.k.a 991)
Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by Onlinebiz2012: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by solomon111(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Princess1982: We Americans can rest assure knowing that our Navy is out there at sea protecting us from such threats. smiley
Navy protecting you from Nuclear missiles?
Lol.
Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by outrage: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
See this patetic wana be!
'We americans' smh..

1 Like

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
China wont back DPRK when it starts. Iran on the other side is threatening to achieve it's own. I see a confrontation between South korea with backing of UN Council US championing it and DPRK. With the victory of Netanyahu whose top priority is to stop Iran from achieving Nuclear capability and continuous development of E-1 area. I see lots of military confrontation this year and offcourse i see myself going higher and richer and wealthier.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by solomon111(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
justwise: Hahahaha North Korea fighting America? More of a nightmare
and why is it a night-mare?
Do you think North-korea don't have the capability to hurt the US?
Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Fear of united state is begining of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2013

Don't be so sure little princess. Nuclear bombs have no respect for Navies OK.

...That's why your US is shitting their pants concerning North Korea and Iran tongue.
Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by xxyz17(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
Grow up child! North Korea multiplied by 10 won't even stand a chance against d USA. They didn't become the world power by propaganda and too much talk. America will always be around to protect the free world from bigots and moro.ns like you.
mmmustapha: 3rd 2 comment, gud move by NK. Show America dat u r as strong as them or even better, cnt wait 2 c america fall

4 Likes

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by solomon111(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
Goodluck to north-korea.
My prayers are with them,if not for anything,atleast to stand up to the imperialist america .
The world is tired of self-righteous bullies.
I just hope Nigeria and maybe africa, would wake up,and seize its future from the west.

5 Likes

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by IYANGBALI: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
is you an amelika?me is a korean

1 Like

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by donsteady(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
my friend this is nairaland not DOLLARLAND. we are not inclusive.... i beg no come rub us

3 Likes

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by justwise(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
solomon111: and why is it a night-mare?
Do you think North-korea don't have the capability to hurt the US?

They need food first before thinking of developing unclear weapon that will reach America, China will not even allow them to get one when the time comes. This is just hot air and cry for more international food donation.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by solomon111(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
xxyz17: Grow up child! North Korea multiplied by 10 won't even stand a chance against d USA. They didn't become the world power by propaganda and too much talk. America will always be around to protect the free world from bigots and moro.ns like you.
Excuse me.
What do you mean by free world.?
Who made america the world police?

5 Likes

Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by donsteady(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: is you an amelika?me is a korean

LMAO
Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by justwise(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
solomon111: Goodluck to north-korea.
My prayers are with them,if not for anything,atleast to stand up to the imperialist america .
The world is tired of self-righteous bullies.
I just hope Nigeria and maybe africa, would wake up,and seize its future from the west.

Dream on....
Re: North Korea Nuclear Test Will Be Part Of Fight Against U.S. by outrage: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
xxyz17: Grow up child! North Korea multiplied by 10 won't even stand a chance against d USA. They didn't become the world power by propaganda and too much talk. America will always be around to protect the free world from bigots and moro.ns like you.

You should educate your self first..
Comon gorilla groups, terrorist groups are giving them hard time talk more of an army..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

In Cape Town, Many Black South Africans Feel Unwelcome / U.S. Approved More Bombs To Israel On Day Of World Central Kitchen Strikes / Israel Doesn't Want Peace By Gideon Levy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.