Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? (1164 Views)

NBPLC Sales Executives / Workforce: Nbplc Ability Test / Nbplc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by dswebmas: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2008
I WILL MOVE A MOTION FOR ALL APPLICANTS TO BOYCOTT INTERVIEWS OF
COYS WHO DO NOT RECOGNISE OUR BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS.

I HOPE SEUN DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.
NBPLC ALSO CALLED ME, BUT I REFUSED TO GO.
ID RATHER STAY JOBLESS THAN WORK FOR THEM.

IF THEY TREAT YOU LIKE THIS AT THE INTERVIEWS,
HOW WILL THEY THEY TREAT YOU AT WORK.

MY FIRST PROTEST IS THAT I HAVE STOPPED DRINKING ANY OF THEIR
BRANDS,I HEREBY SHIFT FROM STAR TO STOUT AND IM NOT JOKING.

THE STRUGLE WILL SOON END.
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by Blossomng: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2008
if you stop drinking thier products that will not fall their business,
all you have to know is look elsewhere and forget them and i believe God has a better
place for us outside NBCL
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by delta12(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2008
if he stops drinking thier products and every others join in the protest you would have enoughh to people stop their products hence creating a fall, s you can start with urself and ur friends
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by ahmed002: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2008
I want to share your view on this, however, NBplc should have a process of recruitment and selection and save the country of this shameful embarrasment. For example the serial numbers pasted at the venue was not necessary. It should av been sent with the mails.
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by naGod2: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2008
Guy if u see what happened last saturday eh u go no say nbplc no dey try at all.the test was not well organised and they even brought undertakers to harrase Niger Graduates.i suppot d motion my brother.i have stopped since den and my friend have all joined me.
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by naGod2: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2008
Guy if u see what happened last saturday eh u go no say nbplc no dey try at all.the test was not well organised and they even brought undertakers to harrase Niger Graduates.i suppot d motion my brother.i have stopped since den and my friends have all joined me.
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by obumslow: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2008
My grieved brodas, quiting NBPlc brands won't help the situation. I urge u to look forward and forward and be rest assured that some day u will have course to call friends and colleagues to merry with bottles from any brewery. Staff focussed!!!
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by FATOE: 12:25am On Mar 05, 2008
There's no need for much complaints about their attitude to job seekers. No matter how much lip stick you put on a pig's lips, it will always remain a pig. You should not be suprised they hired undertakers to beat candidates up at the test centre. Of course you should know where they work: if they don't drink, the impact of the smell of their products will surely manifest. JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH AND BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU WILL SURELY GET TO YOUR PRE-ORDAINED DESTINY.
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by ayanbukun(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2008
People please dont do this ooooooo so that my salary will not be stopped or slashed. Think of your friends or relatives in Nb plc and dont forget the fact that you can also be employed at the end of the day or hace you lost hope? It is well my people let's just be praying things like this happens everywhere, Intercontinetal, LNG,, My prayer for you my people is that God will give you your dream job.
Take care
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by dswebmas: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2008
hi!
thanks for your support!
with all the cash they are making from
our nation if they can't treat us right then
they have to pay for it.

nbplc has been treating nigerians wrongly.
if we start this campaign,you'd be shocked at the results.
I HAVE ALSO STOPPED BUYING THEIR BRANDS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS
TO DRINK.

THAY PAID 50 CENTS $2.1M TO COME AND TEACH US HOW TO
DO DRUGS, AND THEY CAN NOT TREAT US RIGHT
THIS IS VERY VERY UNFAIR,IF YOU ASK ME!!!

LETS BEGIN TODAY, GOD WILL PUT US IN POSITIONS THAT WILL
MAKE US TAKE MORE DRASTIC STEPS AGAINST THEM IN THE FUTURE.
WE WILL BUY THEIR SHARES AND OWN THE COMPANY, WE WILL BE PLACED
IN POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY TO CHECK THIS MANACE, WE WILL SPEAK AND BE HEARD!

LET US BEGIN NOW, YOU ACTION WILL ALWAYS AFFECT THEIR
STATS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
LET US FIGHT BACK NOW!!!

SEE YOU AT THE TOP.
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by hammers(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2008
grin Na u sabi o
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by bellajay: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2008
i did not go for the test they did last saturday but,i went for the one they did last year and it was the same thing.if since last year they havent changed then trust they can never change.my advice is to crete an awareness on web to express how you feel.asking people to stop drinking wont let people know how you feel.they will definately conduct another test make sure you have pictures of the harrasment.place on web with your views.trut me that will have effect better
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by Tegga: 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2008
NBPLC ARE VERY GREEDY AND WICKED, I THINK THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAVE A GOOD EFFECT IS TO CAPTURE SOME CLIPS OF HOW THEY HAVE FAILED TO CONDUCT A GOOD APTITUDE TEST AND THEIR BAD TREATMENT TO NAIJA GRADUATES AND POST IT TO THE WEB, AND BY THE WAY AM GONNA JOIN IN THE PROTEST, I'VE STOPPED BUY ALL THEIR BRANDS AND AM GONNA CARRY THIS CRUSADE TO THE EAST, NORTH AND SOUTH, AND AM TELLING U IF THEY TRY WHAT THEY DID HERE IN LAGOS LAST SATURDAY IN THE NIGER-DELTER THEY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR IT BECAUSE THOSE GUYS THERE DONT BELIEVE IN ANY MULTINATIONAL COMING TO THEIR HOME TO FLOAT A COMPANY AND AT THE SAME TIME U WILL NOT GIVE EMPLOYMENT TO THE GRADUATE FROM THAT AREA.
NBPLC MUST PAY FOR THIS
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2008
Does that include people that did not have anything to do with the employment process?

My people, do not be sentimental about the issue. Stopping consumption of their products will not bring about any progress and asking people to do the same sounds like anger, not reason. Like someone already said, find a way to bring this to the the attention of the nation.You can even do it on TV while holding star and nothing go happen.

But if you insist, go to any boozing joint in ojuelegba/ mushin and tell the agberos to stop drinking beer cos NBPlc beat you. If you still get finger, give us the reply. grin
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by poeticsoul: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2008
@ayanbukun, shame on you! you are selfish, pay no mind to those who suffered the abuse, you are worried about yourself,your job,your salary. Anyone wonder why nigeria isthe way it is. that mentality that as long as i am fine, i can turn a blind eye at the injustice being perpetrated all around you, pause and think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Have Stopped Drinking All Nbplc Brands From Today!will You Join My Protest? by TMan7: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2008
I think i do buy that of not patronizing nbc products. it really unthinkable, unimaginable that such a company(that has some % of it shares owned by NG govt) could put up such an ignoble act, to the extent of gettin thugs to intimidate and harass GRADUATES (guys d world is no longer enough!!).
Martin luther King employ a similar approach during segregation era of d 60's when blacks where not given equal opportunities as their white counterparts part of which was employment (coca cola boycotts etc). All thesame dis na Naija but where will change come from if not from noble minded people like us.

Count me in, in this protest against dehumanization.

(1) (Reply)

West African Examination Council (waec) Recruiting / Any Hope For Contract Staff In Firstbank / Restaurant Managers: Lagos & Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.