Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Do You Realise Many Christian Families No More Together? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Realise Many Christian Families No More Together? (542 Views)

Christian Families In The House Is It Wrong To Work On Sunday / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Why Do Adopted Children Get Angry When They Realise They Were Adopted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Realise Many Christian Families No More Together? by mikkywebs(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2013
I have no doubt for what so ever why many households today no more commune to their God more especially at night let alone doing same in the morning hours. Certain conflicting factors could be responsible I guess.

When the media and their gadgetry replaced the bible and still away precious time which should have been invested in praying.

When the head of the family are so much attached to their work place rather than organizing their homes.

When people are hungry and after their stomach and so many more....

Please my essence of dropping this little article is for you to contribute your own quota on the reasons why many Christian families no more pray together.
Re: Do You Realise Many Christian Families No More Together? by Gambrosia: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2013
Because they are HYPOCRITES!!!!! kiss
Even their GOD does not like UGLY!!!! grin
The one sure way to have a failed marriage is to base your marriage on H-Ogboni - H-Okija Chrislamic Sharia values. grin

I have enjoyed love, peace, happiness, and prosperity since I cut off all religious BSs ourra my home and life. kiss

Whether the Chrislamites pray together or not, THEY ARE DOOMED TO HAVE FAILED MARRIAGES!!!!! Even their 'Rose of Sharon' does not dig HYPOCRITES!!!!

Rejected prayer ati REJECTED SACRIFICES!!!

Mu Che Che Che Che Che Che

Very entertaining!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

9 Year Old Girl Gives Birth; She Is Really Between 12 And 13 Years Of Age / Do U Have Any Problems In Ur Life??? / Man, 20, Arraigned For Attempting To Use Mother For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.