Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Praising Friends Is An Excellent Way For A Shy Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Praising Friends Is An Excellent Way For A Shy Person (542 Views)

How To Get A Shy Person To Open Up To You In 5 Minutes Or Less / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God / His Wife Is Fond Of Recieving Gifts From Male Friends: Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praising Friends Is An Excellent Way For A Shy Person by ziyeta: 3:30am On May 29, 2013
Praising friends is an excellent way for a shy person to make contact. When a shy person is walking to greet another person, he is usually thinking about himself and dreading the contact. If he walks toward the other person finding something to compliment, he will have a hard time keeping his attention on himself.

Again, we are not talking about the insincere compliments of the manipulators of the world. That grows old quickly.
Re: Praising Friends Is An Excellent Way For A Shy Person by madampresident(f): 8:20am On May 30, 2013
you have a good point.
Will try that,
sometimes i get unnecessarily shy[color=#990000][/color] around friends, associates and even family!

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive Guide On Major Internet Oportunities.. How To Make Money 24/7 / Blind Friends In Court Over Wife ‘enticement’ / All U Need To Know About Child Abuse... Plz Parents And Guardians Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.