Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers (8619 Views)

ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant / Information Marketers Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by maxibrainz: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Most information marketers use terms that are funny,sweet and unrealistic to convince potential information buyers like:
1. You have no excuse 2. Only 10slots remaining hurry now(after one month 10slots is till available) 3. This is your last chance(after 3months last chance is still available)
4. Make buckets loads of cash in no time
5. Money making funnel
6. Ultimate cash cow
Guys drop yours am sure most of you have had an encounter with them.

2 Likes

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by apexlink: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Its is now or never...
You. Dare not miss thiss

Me sef I be marketer o

3 Likes

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by Democivil: 5:58am On Jan 25, 2013
'Smile to the bank everyday'

7 Likes

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2013
"This is a fantastic offer" grin Seun's favourite tongue
***I'm like wtf, this dude means business this time***
Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by neksummi(m): 8:20am On Jan 25, 2013
As my valued subscriber, you're the
FIRST to hear about this special offer.

2 Likes

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by maxibrainz: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2013
I just kept laughing when i saw this today "Get My never know to man secret on how you
can start up your very own internet business...." maybe it was made by a spirit, distributed and marketed by a spirit

2 Likes

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by SlyIg(f): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nairaland ads more affordable more garrilanders.
Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by mrkels(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
maxibrainz: I just kept laughing when i saw this today "Get My never know to man secret on how you
can start up your very own internet business...." maybe it was made by a spirit, distributed and marketed by a spirit
LWKMD cheesy
Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by Koolking(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
Recharge N100 MTN card and win an aeroplane

1 Like

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by Ozegbe(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
If I had the opportunity I won't let this go.

1 Like

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by capun(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by olabiz2010: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
See you @ the top
Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
DONT INVEST IN STANDARD ALLIANCE CAPITAL AND ASSETS MANAGEMENT NIGERIA LIMITED IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE OF STROKE! IF YOU HAVE EAR, HEAR!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by SisiKill1: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
"Double Portion Night"

"Overcome your enemies today"

"Spiritual Promotion galore"

"Witches and Wizards will die"

"Single-hood is over tonight"

"Enter your next level"

"Giving that works"

"Bless thy pastor and thou will be blessed"

2 Likes

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by Shalome(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
Make Una hurry,Grab your Copy Now

1 Like

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by pboiskinpy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by segunsd: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
lol
Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by udemzyudex(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
hehehe....thats marketing,if u don't know how to market ur product,u go grow white hair,even big companies do it too..
Recharge #100 and win aeroplane....

1 Like

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by kokoye(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
From the weight loss marketer:

Tummy blaster!
Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by ORAFA(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
I WANT TO MAKE 100 MILLIONAIRES BY
JUNE 2013. BE ONE OF THEM!
CALL-08063306838

2 Likes

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by moshoodn(m): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
This could make your life easier.

1 Like

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
Sisi_Kill: "Double Portion Night"

"Overcome your enemies today"

"Spiritual Promotion galore"

"Witches and Wizards will die"

"Single-hood is over tonight"

"Enter your next level"

"Giving that works"

"Bless thy pastor and thou will be blessed"
Hmmmm! I'm learning new terms for God's ministry I'm about to launch. grin

I just received my calling yesterday after reading the 700 exotic cars thread. *wink*
Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by Ganys: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
1- "Dear awaiting Millionaire, Kindly Slap your Boss before you attend our life changing seminar" shocked shocked
2- "Stop going to school, all you need is My money making Manual" wink wink
3- "My landlord laughed at me when i told him im an internet marketer, Now, i own 5 houses in lekki, ajah and ikoyi" undecided

5 Likes

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by LesbianBoy(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
How to make $20000 in 1month........This offer will last from may-july. If you miss this, its gone FOREVER'....(Notice the word ''FOREVER'') The said 'july' comes and the same marketer repeats the same message with a different 'deadline'! I tot he/she said its gone ''FOREVER''
Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by Ganys: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
Brand_new:
Hmmmm! I'm learning new terms for God's ministry I'm about to launch. grin

I just received my calling yesterday after reading the 700 exotic cars thread. *wink*
Choi shocked shocked shocked
Are you sure
Hope its not a missed Call
Abi na Flash you get ni wink wink wink
Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by LesbianBoy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
How to make $20000 in 1month........This offer will last from may-july. If you miss this, its gone FOREVER'....(Notice the word ''FOREVER'' used by the marketer....Lol) The said 'july' comes and the same marketer repeats the same message with a different 'deadline'! I tot he/she said its gone ''FOREVER'' so why is the message being repeated again?
Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by Ganys: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
Democivil: 'Smile to the bank everyday'
u dey cry to Bank before? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Info marketers are the most disgusting people to walk the earth. The most annoying part is that they are not involved in the activity they are trying to sell you.

2 Likes

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by edmasta01: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
blink182: Info marketers are the most disgusting people to walk the earth. The most annoying part is that they are not involved in the activity they are trying to sell you.

Really? most disgusting? The last time i checked, your teacher in school/university is an information marketer. And just in case you don't know too...your journalists are infomarketers.

So also is Leke Alder, Praise George, Chimanda Adichie, Chinua Achebe and even Fela Durotoye. If you sell "words" on paper or digitally...you are selling information.

Every industry has their own "QUACKS". And its quack infomarketers that right unrealistic words.

Whoever posted this on the front page should have common sense to write the headline properly as "Funny/Unrealist Terms used by Half Baked Info Marketers".

Information marketing is a big industry and that is what Amazon.com made his name from. Bashing it as if its illegal is completely irresponsible and a show of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ganys:
Choi shocked shocked shocked
Are you sure
Hope its not a missed Call
Abi na Flash you get ni wink wink wink
This one na real calling oh! No dulling, my mouth sweet pass grin Na to start bible school remain now. I know it's only a matter of time before I get my own bombardier jet.
Singing****i serve a very rich God oh, he's always by my side****

1 Like

Re: Funny/unrealistic Terms Used By Information Marketers by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ganys: 1- "Dear awaiting Millionaire, Kindly Slap your Boss before you attend our life changing seminar" shocked shocked
2- "Stop going to school, all you need is My money making Manual" wink wink
3- "My landlord laughed at me when i told him im an internet marketer, Now, i own 5 houses in lekki, ajah and ikoyi" undecided

Omo, see format abeg. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

West Africa The Least Trade Integrated Region In The World — Report / First Bank Nigeria Holding Company: Formerly First Bank Group / Haojue Lucky Motorcycle HJ110-2 Front Basket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.