Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. (11161 Views)

The Advantages Of National Open University Nigeria / A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hi Guys am Mariam Mohammed a student of National Open University Of Nigeria[ikeja],am studying mass comm.in my 1st year 2nd semester.
this room is for both old and new student.that is to say ALL CENTERS.
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by slimbless(f): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ain't u d damsel on aaua forum,n i wnt 2 ask a qusn,dis NOUN uni,is it a private uni or govt owned
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
slimbless: Ain't u d damsel on aaua forum,n i wnt 2 ask a qusn,dis NOUN uni,is it a private uni or govt owned
Na me o my sister,it a fedral uni
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by kekakuz(m): 7:10am On Jan 25, 2013
Yes o. We are here for you.wad up
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
hope u dey read 4 exam
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by kekakuz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
Damselnoni: hope u dey read 4 exam
I only have one material and really cant afford to print the remaining ones.I just read them on my system and rehearse the tmaS.
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by kekakuz(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
Damselnoni: hope u dey read 4 exam
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
kekakuz:
I only have one material and really cant afford to print the remaining ones.I just read them on my system and rehearse the tmaS.
wat semester are u in?
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
kekakuz:
wat semester are u in?and wat level
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2013
law100 on my mind[tomoro tin noni]
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by slimbless(f): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Damselnoni: law100 on my mind[tomoro tin noni]
Y r u still bothered abt aaua wen u r alredi in skul
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by arabaribiti(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
pls if someone is going to noun from obalende or cms which bus should one board
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
arabaribiti: pls if someone is going to noun from obalende or cms which bus should one board
are u our student?or u are abt to b our student?
is it 4 lecture or 4 registration?
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by kekakuz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
Semester1 100level
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
kekakuz: Semester1 100level
i hav all the tex book.i can lend it to u if u want.
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by olanrewajulolly(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pls i want 2 apply for Noun, pls hw will i apply, pls hw much iz d form, & hw mauc iz d fee for mass-comm
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
olanrewaju lolly: Pls i want 2 apply for Noun, pls hw will i apply, pls hw much iz d form, & hw mauc iz d fee for mass-comm
visit www.noun.edu.ng for that
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
Is Literature in English compulsory for mass. Comm. In Noun
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
Xsolutions: Is Literature in English compulsory for mass. Comm. In Noun
yes.
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
e-exam venue for mass communication student is[ETC center, Oba akran ikeja]
wishing u guys best of luck
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by JohnDamiCole(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2013
Hi, pls i want to apply 4 mass comm. Pls wat s d total fee for 1st semester nd dat of d 2nd semester? Tanx...... I've checked d skul site but didnt get d info i need! Tanx
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2013
JohnDamiCole: Hi, pls i want to apply 4 mass comm. Pls wat s d total fee for 1st semester nd dat of d 2nd semester? Tanx...... I've checked d skul site but didnt get d info i need! Tanx
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by JohnDamiCole(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hey, tanx. Dat s d total figure abi!
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
JohnDamiCole: Hey, tanx. Dat s d total figure abi!
yeah
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by mitchyy(f): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hello guys,

I'm contemplating applying for Mass Comm in Noun. What is the admission requirement for 100 level and Direct entry? Can ND result from a University be accepted?
Is credit in mathematics compulsory?

Pardon my many questions. Couldn't find answers on their site. Thanks
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Damselnoni(f): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2013
mitchyy: Hello guys,

I'm contemplating applying for Mass Comm in Noun. What is the admission requirement for 100 level and Direct entry? Can ND result from a University be accepted?
Is credit in mathematics compulsory?

Pardon my many questions. Couldn't find answers on their site. Thanks
math&eng and any other related subj dat can fit in for ur course.if u no get credit 4 math nd lit them no go giv u mass comm o,may b they wil giv u access sha.go to www.nou.edu.ng for more infor.
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 30, 2015
slimbless:
Y r u still bothered abt aaua wen u r alredi in skul
because the current school she is studying now is a mess and needs to change
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2016
Damselnoni:
Hi Guys am Mariam Mohammed a student of National Open University Of Nigeria[ikeja],am studying mass comm.in my 1st year 2nd semester.
this room is for both old and new student.that is to say ALL CENTERS.

hello babe, happy birthday to you and myself, we are both birthday mates.... wishing you the best today, more years of long life, joy, happiness and more, be merry, have fun and if you are in lag feel free to holla, hanging out with my birthday mates would be so much fun....

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43818056
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2016
slimbless:
Ain't u d damsel on aaua forum,n i wnt 2 ask a qusn,dis NOUN uni,is it a private uni or govt owned

hello babe, happy birthday to you and myself, we are both birthday mates.... wishing you the best today, more years of long life, joy, happiness and more, be merry, have fun and if you are in lag feel free to holla, hanging out with my birthday mates would be so much fun....

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43818056
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by titusobinna3: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2017
I want to apply to NOUN by next month latest, would registration be closed by then? also, is jamb a prerequisite to gaining admission into NOUN?
Thanks.
Re: Mass Communication Student Of National Open University Of Nigeria[new And Old]. by Ernest15(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2019
Hello! am Ernest...i feel like registering for the NOUN but am getting so many advices that weekens me about d uni
Please can i really use d certificate of dis university to get a job in Nigeria without any form of discrimination?

(1) (Reply)

Vocational Training In Healthcare / Soldiers Flog Abuja University Students Out Of Hostel / TOP Countries That Are The Easiest To Get A SCHOLARSHIP In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.