Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Which Of Your Teachers Impacted Your Life The Most - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of Your Teachers Impacted Your Life The Most (907 Views)

If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... / Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Your Teachers Impacted Your Life The Most by Excelgalaxy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
From childhood to this age, you have
passed through the hands of many
teachers both formal and informal.. But
there is ONE whose impact you will
FOREVER remember.. Can you proudly comment the
name of the teacher who has so much influenced your life...
Re: Which Of Your Teachers Impacted Your Life The Most by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
rest in peace - Mr. M C C Chukwu. Principal College of the Immaculate Conception ( C.I.C ) Enugu. 1986-1990; 1992-1994

Long Live Mrs. Orji - Form-teacher JSS 1X. ( C.I.C ) Enugu.
Re: Which Of Your Teachers Impacted Your Life The Most by sexy74(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
mine was my Geography teacher Mr Felix Abide ( UP Say) of blessed memory: He really had a great influence in my life; he is a man you will love love to hate but you just cant: when teaching and you dont understand fast he can beat the living day light out of you but will always make you understand that all he is doing is because of the love he has for you: he is someone you can count on any day and time:
Re: Which Of Your Teachers Impacted Your Life The Most by Excelgalaxy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Sir Chido..... Will not be erased from my mind.... I was not good in mathematics in primary 5 when my parents decided to put me in another school where I met Sir Chido as he predicted We would call him in the latter life.... Today i have prepared over 1000 students for JAMB mathematics because of the impact he made in my life..... I remain grateful to sir chido and I pray his first and and new born baby receive a greater impact
Re: Which Of Your Teachers Impacted Your Life The Most by Excelgalaxy(m): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
I remain grateful to Mrs. Dike E. The then Vice Principal of fgc okigwe, her encouragement led me through the tough times of my life. She is One I live remember... Today I am an MTN scholar because of her words....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Msc Info 2013/ 2014 / ASUU Embarks On A Total And Indefinite Nation-wide Strike From 1st July. / Free E-book On How To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.