Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball (3201 Views)

The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics) / Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State / Dayo 'D1' Adeneye & Wife Celebrate 17 Years Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by Yeoal: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/01/picture-of-dayo-d1-and-wife-at.html

I'm sure they met President Obama and other celebrities.

Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by homesteady(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
did he and his wife attend President Goodluck inaugural ceremony NO!! But he is attending anoda country's president inaugural ceremony!!!

Beyonce ,Jay-Z....nd oda artist's attended d ceremony...beyonce even sang deir national anthem even though pple are saying she was miming d song...she still sang it....bt our own artist case is different!!!...let dem rep Naija naw....if nt for Nigeria....willl anybody knw dem.......*snake hiss*

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by dominique(f): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
But how sure are we that they're the inauguration ball? So taking picture infront of the Obama family potrait is suppoed to be enough evidence huh Abeg post beta pix of them in the auduence. For all we know they're in their bedroom.
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by MrCork17: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
but How can he attend Jonathan inagura balls when it will be full of Mosquitos?angry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by babyboy3(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Who is fooling who?
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
They should have worn aso oke and buba to show they're representing us lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by kenny1st(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
Kenny and dayo d1....wat a nostalgia. But these guys should grow above this; posing and taking pictures with celebrities, showing them off on air and social medias to nigerians to prove they are connected. The point is, were they actually invited and on wat basis ? And is dis picture actually taken where and as @ d time obama was bng sworn in ? These things not a big deal to nigerians again..and moreoer, how does that beneit us as people and nation ?
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
They just came for a tour of the 'white house' and nothing more. I doubt if that pic is that of the inauguration.
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by yuzedo: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr..Cork:
but How can he attend Jonathan inagura balls when it will be full of Mosquitos?angry
I am so gay for Mr. Cork!!! Kai! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by EzePromoe: 12:40am On Jan 25, 2013
Where is his accomplice, KENNY KEKE OGUNGBE
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 25, 2013
Where is his husband, keke okomgbe?
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by niggaman(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2013
Eze Promoe: Where is his accomplice, KENNY KEKE OGUNGBE
Na him dey snap the picture
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by Ike77503(m): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2013
LOL@ THE PIC...WHat actually proves he was at the INAUGURAL ball? emblem of the US first family behind them ? I get one too for my living room...MSHEWWWWWW. abeg
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by KweenAdz(f): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2013
Photoshop ni joor...mtscheeew...Inaugural ball kor,inaugural roll ni...#NotInterested#
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Kai, bros D suppose don big pass these kind levels na. To dey snap in front of Obama photo no be achievement. No evidence say na the inauguration una go.

No dey fall my hand abeg. . .
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
homesteady: did he and his wife attend President Goodluck inaugural ceremony NO!! But he is attending anoda country's president inaugural ceremony!!!

Beyonce ,Jay-Z....nd oda artist's attended d ceremony...beyonce even sang deir national anthem even though pple are saying she was miming d song...she still sang it....bt our own artist case is different!!!...let dem rep Naija naw....if nt for Nigeria....willl anybody knw dem.......*snake hiss*
Nigerian artists can sing the national anthem o_2face and tiwa savage did in the match between nigeria and argentina*smh* dull u!!!
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by homesteady(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
mikeyhernadez:
Nigerian artists can sing the national anthem o_2face and tiwa savage did in the match between nigeria and argentina*smh* dull u!!!

can't u read!!!...did i say nigerian artist don't sing d National anthem.....didn't dem banky nd co sing it during deir concert......i just used beyoncce singing deir national anthem 2 stress my point dat she is repping her country
Re: Picture Of Dayo "D1" Of Primetime And Wife At President Obama's Inaugural Ball by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
Haters

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Kicks Lamar Odom Out Of Their Home For Cheating / Video : Housemaid Caught L"cking And Svrcking Her Boss Banana / Photos: Oyibo Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.